Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, moron.

There are over 6 million Palestinians in Palestine, they are going nowhere. They exceed the Jews in the land now. As the gap grows ever larger with every day that passes, APARTHEID Israel s end draws ever nearer.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Why not, if the P.A. fail then the fight is over and Israel has won. Then the land is back up for grabs and Israel is ideally placed for the windfall. Leave gaza for those that want to live in an Islamic cess pit.
Is Sherri Muffin going to be in that group of heroes throwing them Jews into the sea?

No. She'll be busy taking Jody around to comfort all the wives who's husbands get lost in the "war".

What are the Jews going to do when the Arabs outnumber the Jews just due to natural increase?

What are the Jews going to do when the Arabs outnumber the Jews just due to natural increase?
What's left of the non-citizen Arab-Muslims inside Israel will have long-since been pushed across the borders into Jordan and Lebanon, long before demographic pressure can threaten the State of Israel.

What's left of the non-citizen Arab-Muslims inside Israel will have long-since been pushed across the borders into Jordan and Lebanon, long before demographic pressure can threaten the State of Israel.

Now I understand why Nazi SS Adolf Eichmann said if he was a Jew he would have been an ardent Zionist. Its because many Zionists like you and Eichmann, have the same state of mind.

Now I understand why Nazi SS Adolf Eichmann said if he was a Jew he would have been an ardent Zionist. Its because many Zionists like you and Eichmann, have the same state of mind.

You can always tell when someone is losing the argument. They pull out the Godwin card, and roll the dice.

aad16b19b0b5055233270ad15ed3766b184cf371.gif

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

You can always tell when someone is losing the argument. They pull out the Godwin card, and roll the dice.

How come you don't say this to Zionists when they call anyone who criticizes Israel a "Nazi anti-Semite"?

That's a big double standard you got there, Rat.

How come you don't say this to Zionists when they call anyone who criticizes Israel a "Nazi anti-Semite"?

You're just jealous because I have more standards than you do.

what are you calling a "double standard" -----so long as the disgusting filth of
"ISLAMIC STATE" exists anywhere in the world------a "jewish state" is utterly and
completely necessary and fully justified--------the "double standard " is YOU until
you are willing to scream out in Mecca DEATH TO THIS STINKING NAZI CESSPIT

Why would I be jealous of a dishonest hypocrite?

Why don't you show us the last time you pulled the "Godwin Card" out on an Israelophile for calling a critic of Israel a "Nazi".

Why would I be jealous of a dishonest hypocrite?

Why don't you show us the last time you pulled the "Godwin Card" out on an Israelophile for calling a critic of Israel a "Nazi".

Prove that I never did.

That's not proof.

How do you feel about Eichmann saying he would have been an ardent Zionist if he was a Jew?

Don't change the subject.

Where's your proof?

"[H]ad I been a Jew, I would have been a fanatical Zionist. I could not imagine being anything else. In fact, I would have been the most ardent Zionist imaginable."—A. Eichmann, "Eichmann Tells His Own Damning Story", Life Magazine, Volume 49, Number 22, (28 November 1960), pp."

I'm not answering any of your posts until you post your proof about me.

OK hotshot, I have no proof that you have never called Godwin on a Zionist who called a critic of Israel a "Nazi anti-Semite". You win that round.

Now, what do you think about Eichmann's comments?

OK hotshot, I have no proof that you have never called Godwin on a Zionist who called a critic of Israel a "Nazi anti-Semite". You win that round.

Now, what do you think about Eichmann's comments?

Sounds to me like he was jealous of the Jews, and desperately wanted to be one.

"...Like I always say. Israel should just annex this land and get it over with. End of subject."
It's-a-comin'... and sooner rather than later, methinks.
tongue_smile.gif
It's happening anyway with or without annexation. The annexation will be just a formality to make it official. Time is running out and it's already too late. And this current US administration has very little credibility to be able to implement anything, considering its disastrous foreign policy record.

Arabs got Gaza and Israel gets the West Bank. I think that's a fair deal. Peace for land does not work with these animals.

It's happening anyway with or without annexation. The annexation will be just a formality to make it official. Time is running out and it's already too late. And this current US administration has very little credibility to be able to implement anything, considering its disastrous foreign policy record.

Arabs got Gaza and Israel gets the West Bank. I think that's a fair deal. Peace for land does not work with these animals.

Annexation would be a good thing, as with nature growth the non-Jews will eventually rule Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back