Boycott Israel

No need for Texas city flood victims to pledge not to boycott Israel, says state lawmaker
King told Haaretz that the law does not apply to the situation in Dickinson because “they had private contributions from citizens to a relief fund in the city, and the city has set up a grant program to give those funds to help in disaster clean-up and restoration. Those are not taxpayer dollars, so the law by no means applies to these relief efforts.”

No need for Texas city flood victims to pledge not to boycott Israel, says state lawmaker

Boycott Israel? Here? ⤵️

Attachments

• 96E15DE1-B88B-4541-8AE9-A176D6A82C2A.png
    96E15DE1-B88B-4541-8AE9-A176D6A82C2A.png
    381 KB · Views: 28
King told Haaretz that the law does not apply to the situation in Dickinson because “they had private contributions from citizens to a relief fund in the city, and the city has set up a grant program to give those funds to help in disaster clean-up and restoration. Those are not taxpayer dollars, so the law by no means applies to these relief efforts.”

Muslims contribute nothing.

Israel is recognized for Nobel Prizes in science Nature Index

Israel boycott? Here? ⤵️

Attachments

• B5B0FC68-A8C2-4009-9735-23236C492355.png
    B5B0FC68-A8C2-4009-9735-23236C492355.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 19
Israel boycott? Here? ⤵️

Attachments

• 12DDA3DB-C70E-405D-8049-E033BFF73D71.png
    12DDA3DB-C70E-405D-8049-E033BFF73D71.png
    439.4 KB · Views: 42
Dima Khalidi: Pressures on universities to discipline students & faculty for speech activities.

The First Amendment squarely protects the right to boycott. Lately, though, a legislative assault on that right has been spreading through the United States – designed to stamp out constitutionally protected boycotts of Israel.

In a landmark decision from 1982, the Supreme Court ruled that an NAACP boycott of white-owned businesses in Mississippi, to protest segregation and racial injustice, was a protected form of free association and free expression. As the court recognized, political boycotts empower individuals to collectively express their dissatisfaction with the status quo and advocate for political, social, and economic change. These are precisely the freedoms the Constitution is meant to protect.

Yet over the past several years, state and federal legislatures have considered dozens of bills, and in some cases passed laws, in direct violation of this important ruling. These bills and laws vary in numerous respects, but they share a common goal of scaring people away people from participating in boycotts meant to protest Israeli government policies, including what are known as Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) campaigns.
In America, the right to boycott Israel is under threat. This is why that's cause for concern

Don't these morons calling for the boycott of Israel understand that they are the ones causing the problems for the filastins. The filastins work on the farms producing the crops that are sold all over the world, and a boycott of Israel will cause them to be made unemployed and destitute

And before Israel they worked on their own farms producing the crops that were sold all over the world.

It doesn't look like Israel is doing them a big favor.

You Muslims are sure good at lying. I think it is in your blood.

The land was sparsely populated and it didn’t become a rose in the desert until the Jews arrived

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Israel boycott?

Israel is among the top countries for Nobel Prizes in science

Attachments

• 09E59221-563E-4B9B-B0C6-ACE6F9C00BA1.png
    09E59221-563E-4B9B-B0C6-ACE6F9C00BA1.png
    469.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 3F8E5BE6-D723-4276-9EC9-40C1010CEE48.png
    3F8E5BE6-D723-4276-9EC9-40C1010CEE48.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 30
Don't these morons calling for the boycott of Israel understand that they are the ones causing the problems for the filastins. The filastins work on the farms producing the crops that are sold all over the world, and a boycott of Israel will cause them to be made unemployed and destitute

And before Israel they worked on their own farms producing the crops that were sold all over the world.

The land was sparsely populated and it didn’t become a rose in the desert until the Jews arrived

Some argue that jews were always there,

Sent from my iPhone 15 using USMessageBoard.com

So says Israel. :poop:

So says Israel. :poop:

History Lesson: UNESCO-certified ancient Jewish village in Israel Gallery: WHC 2015 – Beth She’arim Necropolis - a Landmark of Jewish Revival (Israel)

Attachments

• 2F8EB335-AFA8-432F-B53D-382647DDDB14.png
    2F8EB335-AFA8-432F-B53D-382647DDDB14.png
    500.3 KB · Views: 15

Forum List

Back