Boycott Israel

What happened in Gaza happened several years back. In the last week alone, have you any idea of how many innocent people your friends have killed? Or don't you care about these people because your main purpose here is to blame Israel and the Jews. Your friends could kill thousands of people in one day, and you would be right back to the old Gaza incident.
Because the Gaza incident actually happened. People actually died from actual Israeli bombs which constituted actual war crimes.

It's not like that hypothetical bullshit you keep pushing.

You do everything you can to change the subject, even when Israel is as guilty as sin.

What happened in Gaza happened several years back. In the last week alone, have you any idea of how many innocent people your friends have killed? Or don't you care about these people because your main purpose here is to blame Israel and the Jews. Your friends could kill thousands of people in one day, and you would be right back to the old Gaza incident.
Because the Gaza incident actually happened. People actually died from actual Israeli bombs which constituted actual war crimes.

You do everything you can to change the subject, even when Israel is as guilty as sin.

Billy, himself, doesn't care about the thousands and thousands of innocent people who have died since the Gaza incident. He is only interested in blaming the Israelis and Jews for something, and the dead bodies in other Middle East countries don't count at all for him. You know what you can do with your b.s., Billy the Loser. I think anyone with a head on their shoulders realizes what you are all about so you really aren't kidding anyone.

Billy, himself, doesn't care about the thousands and thousands of innocent people who have died since the Gaza incident.
And neither do you, so cut the crap!

He is only interested in blaming the Israelis and Jews for something,
Not "something", something they did.

and the dead bodies in other Middle East countries don't count at all for him.
Not in this thread, little Miss Hijacker.

You know what you can do with your b.s., Billy the Loser.
What?

I think anyone with a head on their shoulders realizes what you are all about so you really aren't kidding anyone.
And what might that be, Twisted Sister?

Actually, you are quite correct, and that's why so many soldiers and civilians die these days, both in combat and as "collateral" damage.
Post WWII saw the drawing of Politically Correct Rules of Engagement where nations are no longer allowed to simply pound their enemies into the Stone Age.

We see the unintended consequences of trying to make war "nice".

Billy, himself, doesn't care about the thousands and thousands of innocent people who have died since the Gaza incident.

He is only interested in blaming the Israelis and Jews for something,

You know what you can do with your b.s., Billy the Loser.
What?

I think anyone with a head on their shoulders realizes what you are all about so you really aren't kidding anyone.

The twisted one here is you, Billy, if you actually think you are fooling the readers. Has anyone ever seen Billy mentioning and condemning what is happening in the other Middle East countries. He has told us he went to Catholic school, but has anyone seen him saying anything about the Catholics being killed in the Middle East or any Muslim country? He wants us to think he cares about the Palestinians, but has anyone seen him post anything about the dire conditions they were suffering under in this Syrian Civil War. All Billy does is show up to blabber about the same stuff he has blabbered about a hundred times before. I think the readers realize that if Billy can't blame the Israelis and the Jews in general, he actually has no interest in what is happening, no matter how many dead bodies are being piled up elsewhere.

What?

The twisted one here is you, Billy, if you actually think you are fooling the readers. Has anyone ever seen Billy mentioning and condemning what is happening in the other Middle East countries. He has told us he went to Catholic school, but has anyone seen him saying anything about the Catholics being killed in the Middle East or any Muslim country? He wants us to think he cares about the Palestinians, but has anyone seen him post anything about the dire conditions they were suffering under in this Syrian Civil War. All Billy does is show up to blabber about the same stuff he has blabbered about a hundred times before. I think the readers realize that if Billy can't blame the Israelis and the Jews in general, he actually has no interest in what is happening, no matter how many dead bodies are being piled up elsewhere.

Sally, please relax...Billy's anxiety is a result of Israel's success.

The response to Israel and her unlawful attacks on civilians with chemical weapons is Boycott Israel.

Israel: Military to Stop Using Shells Containing Phosphorus

By ISABEL KERSHNER

The Israeli military said on Friday that it planned to remove shells containing phosphorus from active use within about a year.

April 27, 2013, Saturday

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/w/white_phosphorus/index.html

That does not justify Israel burning to death entire families with white phosphorous or all the other atrocities against humanity APARTHEID Israel perpetrates.

They used WP again in November of 2012 and I expect it's not the last time Israel will use chemical weapons on children.

As part of Boycott Israel, here are 10 movies to Boycott.

IF a person with a conscience possesses any of them, it's time to toss them in a trash can or start a Bonfire.

I like the second option best.

Burn baby burn!

Lost in Translation

Marvel's The Avengers

Ghost World

The Prestige

Match Point

The Man Who Wasn't There

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Girl With a Pearl Earring

The Horse Whisperer

The Island

Why don't you get a life? Don't you think that the readers can see right through you? A person who turns a blind eye to what is happening in the other Middle Eastern countries and elsewhere where innocent people are being murdered right and left and only wants to obsess about Israel tells the readers all about you. A person with a conscience is sick about innocent people being murdered because of their religious beliefs. Evidently, since you are so quiet, you have no problem with this, no matter how much blood is running down the streets

The other night, on NBC Nightly News, they showed a 5-year-old boy who's entire family had been wiped out in the Syrian Civil War. My heart went out to him. And it's happening right now, when the Gaza War was in 2006.

Last edited:
He wants us to think he cares about the Palestinians
You're just making shit up!

I've said several times I don't give a shit about the Pals, yet you claim I do.

This isn't about me, you fucking whore!

Speaking of whores, Billy, is your new job as a pimp down in Long Beach? Since Mrs. Sherri liked your post, perhaps you can ask her if she knows any whores from her days out here in California. If you don't care aout the Palestinians, why in the world are you posting on this forum unless you want to blame the Jews for something?

Speaking of whores, Billy, is your new job as a pimp down in Long Beach? Since Mrs. Sherri liked your post, perhaps you can ask her if she knows any whores from her days out here in California. If you don't care aout the Palestinians, why in the world are you posting on this forum unless you want to blame the Jews for something?
You always try to spin the argument into something it's not.

My job has nothing to do with this discussion.

But I will let you know, I'm thinking about taking up amateur gynecology.

It certainly will be amateur because I don't think anyone here would think you have the smarts for medical school.

Loincloth, I thought you're type was frightened of that animal...:eusa_shhh:

What a beautiful Boycott Israel story this is!

Here we behold a UN agency urging neighboring nations of Israel to boycott illegal settlement products.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ESCWA urges Egypt and Jordan to boycott Israeli settlement products

[2/27/2014 5:03:31 PM]

Middle East Monitor- The executive secretary of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), Rima Khalaf, is urging both Egypt and Jordan to boycott Israeli settlement products. "Boycotting the settlement products will not hurt Arab countries, including the least advantaged like Egypt and Jordan," Khalaf stated on Tuesday.*

Speaking at a conference in Tunis, the UN official advised the Arab states, many of which are secretly importing goods from Israel, to at least boycott the settlement products, pointing out that "many European countries are already boycotting them."

ESCWA urges Egypt and Jordan to boycott Israeli settlement products | Main News | Ammon News

Here we behold a UN agency urging neighboring nations of Israel to boycott illegal settlement products.

Middle East Monitor- The executive secretary of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), Rima Khalaf, is urging both Egypt and Jordan to boycott Israeli settlement products. "Boycotting the settlement products will not hurt Arab countries, including the least advantaged like Egypt and Jordan," Khalaf stated on Tuesday.*

Speaking at a conference in Tunis, the UN official advised the Arab states, many of which are secretly importing goods from Israel, to at least boycott the settlement products, pointing out that "many European countries are already boycotting them."

ESCWA urges Egypt and Jordan to boycott Israeli settlement products | Main News | Ammon News

Why, Mrs. Sherri, is this such a big surprise since even the Secretary General of the UN admitted that the UN was anti-Semitic (the same way you are). Hmm, I wonder if the UN ever called for a boycott of the goods from those Muslim countries where people are being murdered for their religious beliefs.

I certainly hope that those salivating for a boycott like Mrs. Sherri never ever use anything coming out of Israel, be it some medical innovation or technilogical innovation, since they would be hypocrites using anything made by Jews since they hate them so much.

Your statement is a lie.

And Israelis are the biggest Anti Semites in Palestine , with their hate for the Semitic indigenous Palestinian people, the evidence of this fact.

This Israeli Anti Semitism is yet another reason to Boycott Israel!

Why, Mrs. Sherri, is this such a big surprise since even the Secretary General of the UN admitted that the UN was anti-Semitic (the same way you are). Hmm, I wonder if the UN ever called for a boycott of the goods from those Muslim countries where people are being murdered for their religious beliefs.

I certainly hope that those salivating for a boycott like Mrs. Sherri never ever use anything coming out of Israel, be it some medical innovation or technilogical innovation, since they would be hypocrites using anything made by Jews since they hate them so much.

Your statement is a lie.

And Israelis are the biggest Anti Semites in Palestine , with their hate for the Semitic indigenous Palestinian people, the evidence of this fact.

This Israeli Anti Semitism is yet another reason to Boycott Israel!

I think that most of us realize (except her fellow travelers of course) that the term anti-Semitism actually refers to the Jews and was coined by some German and has nothing at all to do with the Semitic people of the Middle East. Meanwhile, the biggest haters seem to be your friends since they don't seem to have any problems murdering not only Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc. but even each other of different sects. And this is of course reason to boycott those Muslim countries where people are murdered because of their religious beliefs. We realize that Mrs. Sherri doesn't care how many innocent people are murdered by her friends because she can't blame the Jews for the atrocities her friends commit.

He wants us to think he cares about the Palestinians
You're just making shit up!

I've said several times I don't give a shit about the Pals, yet you claim I do.

This isn't about me, you fucking whore!

Since you said that "you don't give a shit about the Palestinians", then you've made it perfectly clear that it's only about Jew-hatred. Okey-dokey.

Just like Victory67 let out his true feelings that his opinions about the Mideast are really just about the Jews outlawing Christmas in American public schools.

Forum List

Back