Boycott Israel

Since you said that "you don't give a shit about the Palestinians", then you've made it perfectly clear that it's only about Jew-hatred. Okey-dokey.

Just like Victory67 let out his true feelings that his opinions about the Mideast are really just about the Jews outlawing Christmas in American public schools.

You are a liar.

My concern is Israel's violation of human rights and spitting upon international law.

That's why I support a boycott of the settlements.

He wants us to think he cares about the Palestinians
You're just making shit up!

I've said several times I don't give a shit about the Pals, yet you claim I do.

This isn't about me, you fucking whore!

Since you said that "you don't give a shit about the Palestinians", then you've made it perfectly clear that it's only about Jew-hatred. Okey-dokey.

Just like Victory67 let out his true feelings that his opinions about the Mideast are really just about the Jews outlawing Christmas in American public schools.

I don't think it is exactly that Victory67 is worried about Christmas being celebrated in American schools. After all, Christmas has been celebrated in American schools for ages and ages; and both Christian and Jewish children would sing Christmas carols at school while in the countries of his brethren, Christians are being murdered for their faith.

We have to remember that under his previous appellation, Herr Weil Ich Weiss told us he was born in Gaza and left there as a toddler but that he has gone back there to visit.

You are a liar.

My concern is Israel's violation of human rights and spitting upon international law.

That's why I support a boycott of the settlements.

I was wondering why the settlements were suffering financially! :lol:

You're just making shit up!

I've said several times I don't give a shit about the Pals, yet you claim I do.

This isn't about me, you fucking whore!

We have to remember that under his previous appellation, Herr Weil Ich Weiss told us he was born in Gaza and left there as a toddler but that he has gone back there to visit.

It must be a nice place to visit.

I don't think it is exactly that Victory67 is worried about Christmas being celebrated in American schools. After all, Christmas has been celebrated in American schools for ages and ages; and both Christian and Jewish children would sing Christmas carols at school while in the countries of his brethren, Christians are being murdered for their faith.

What in world are you talking about?

It must be a nice place to visit.

Maybe when he went back, he attended one of the Hamas summer camps. Now that he is going on 19, he is probably getting too old to attend unless he gets an offer to come back as a camp counselor.

The fact is that anybody can make up stories about you and those stories would have no less validity than your revisionist history.

The fact is that anybody can make up stories about you and those stories would have no less validity than your revisionist history.

The thing is Herr Weil Ich Weiss knows what I am talking about, and I am not the only one who is on to him. I love the way people can come back with different screen names and think they are fooling the readers. However, if it makes him feel good that he thinks he is fooling all the readers, let him have at it.

The thing is Herr Weil Ich Weiss knows what I am talking about, and I am not the only one who is on to him. I love the way people can come back with different screen names and think they are fooling the readers. However, if it makes him feel good that he thinks he is fooling all the readers, let him have at it.

You apparently think I'm some German kid from Gaza.

I don't know where you get such stupid ideas.

What history have I revised?

You have yet to respond to what sources of history you regard as valid.
For instance...
The Babylonian Conquest of the Land of Israel.
The Roman Conquest of the Land of Israel.

I don't expect you to respond.

You apparently think I'm some German kid from Gaza.

I don't know where you get such stupid ideas.

Now what would a German kid be doing in Gaza? However, there are certainly lots of Muslims kids living in Gaza and no doubt plenty of Muslims kids from Gaza and the West Bank living in America now. in fact, years ago a friend living in the area told me that some Palestinian youths desecrated some synagogue in White Plains, New York, and at their trial when the judge handled down the sentence, one of the fathers yelled out, "You might as well fly the flag of Israel over the courthouse." An American father would be thinking up a good punishment for his kid if he did something like that and would not be blaming some foreign country.

For instance...

Oh, that's your beef?

I don't consider the Bible to be an accurate book of history so you call me a Revisionist?

You're so immature. Its fools like you that make me want to boycott the settlements.

Now what would a German kid be doing in Gaza? However, there are certainly lots of Muslims kids living in Gaza and no doubt plenty of Muslims kids from Gaza and the West Bank living in America now. in fact, years ago a friend living in the area told me that some Palestinian youths desecrated some synagogue in White Plains, New York, and at their trial when the judge handled down the sentence, one of the fathers yelled out, "You might as well fly the flag of Israel over the courthouse." An American father would be thinking up a good punishment for his kid if he did something like that and would not be blaming some foreign country.

Get this through your tiny Cro-Magnon skull: I'm not some whiny kid from Gaza.

I support boycotting the settlement products due to the Apartheid regime in the West Bank.

We cool now?

I support boycotting the settlement products due to the Apartheid regime in the West Bank.

We cool now?

Whatever you say, Kid. Doesn't mean we have to believe you.

For instance...

Oh, that's your beef?

I don't consider the Bible to be an accurate book of history so you call me a Revisionist?

You're so immature. Its fools like you that make me want to boycott the settlements.

You still have not responded as to what sources you deem to be reliable.
You, in fact, refer to 1948 as Ancient History, so what does that say concerning your view of history in general?
Are you saying there is a cut off date where there are NO reliable sources of history regarding ANY of Europe and Asia.

As it stands, you are a revisionist.

You still have not responded as to what sources you deem to be reliable.
You, in fact, refer to 1948 as Ancient History, so what does that say concerning your view of history in general?
Are you saying there is a cut off date where there are NO reliable sources of history regarding ANY of Europe and Asia.

As it stands, you are a revisionist.

You are a liar. I have never called events during 1948 "ancient history".

I should expect such dishonesty from a pig like you who called the Founding fathers of the State of Israel "self-hating Jews".

Its evil men like that make me want to boycott the settlements. Their inspiration and system of Apartheid is because of people like you, who hate their fellow Jews in a Fascist manner

We cool now?

Whatever you say, Kid. Doesn't mean we have to believe you.

I believe Victory in that regard. They might be around the same age, but that kid from Gaza used to go on and on about how great his god Allah is. I don't think Victory is that good of an actor, or is Schizoid or something, to have such a different personality.

I believe Victory in that regard. They might be around the same age, but that kid from Gaza used to go on and on about how great his god Allah is. I don't think Victory is that good of an actor, or is Schizoid or something, to have such a different personality.

I am not a Muslim, or 19, or from Gaza. I'm flattered by such attention but its rather pathetic considering the content.

I however expect such idiocy from Zionists. Their idiocy explains their Apartheid behavior in the West Bank, which is the basis for the call to boycott settlement products.

So keep it up. It vindicates my POV.

I am not a Muslim, or 19, or from Gaza. I'm flattered by such attention but its rather pathetic considering the content.

I however expect such idiocy from Zionists. Their idiocy explains their Apartheid behavior in the West Bank, which is the basis for the call to boycott settlement products.

So keep it up. It vindicates my POV.

Maybe you would also like to tell us about the apartheid behavior of the Muslims. After all, you have had your chance to condemn what they are doing to innocent people in other Muslim countries, or perhaps you are only here to blame the "Zionists," and all the dead bodies in the Middle East and other Muslim lands are nothing to you. Actually, when posters just go around criticizing Israel and the Jews and never mention what is happening elsewhere, it vindicates many of the other readers POV about these posters.

Forum List

Back