Boycott Israel

Maybe you would also like to tell us about the apartheid behavior of the Muslims. After all, you have had your chance to condemn what they are doing to innocent people in other Muslim countries, or perhaps you are only here to blame the "Zionists," and all the dead bodies in the Middle East and other Muslim lands are nothing to you. Actually, when posters just go around criticizing Israel and the Jews and never mention what is happening elsewhere, it vindicates many of the other readers POV about these posters.

Once the Palestinians actually have their own state, we can talk about their Apartheid policies.

Before the Jews had a state, they only bought land for Jews. Their goal was a homeland for Jews, and no one else. Just as the Palestinians are working on today.

Maybe you would also like to tell us about the apartheid behavior of the Muslims. After all, you have had your chance to condemn what they are doing to innocent people in other Muslim countries, or perhaps you are only here to blame the "Zionists," and all the dead bodies in the Middle East and other Muslim lands are nothing to you. Actually, when posters just go around criticizing Israel and the Jews and never mention what is happening elsewhere, it vindicates many of the other readers POV about these posters.

Once the Palestinians actually have their own state, we can talk about their Apartheid policies.

Before the Jews had a state, they only bought land for Jews. Their goal was a homeland for Jews, and no one else. Just as the Palestinians are working on today.

The Palestinians actually have their own state today? Gee, and here I thought they were working on having one. You had better get Hamas and Fatah together so that they can govern this new state accordingly.

Meanwhile, of course, when you had your chance on another forum, I have never seen you condemn what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. Is there any reason for this? After all, so many innocent people are being killed in the name of a religion. Surely such a humanitarian young guy as you cares about what is happening. Say if the Jews have a homeland only for Jews, can they tell the Palestinians to leave and go to their new state since this new state is supposed to be Jew free?

The Palestinians actually have their own state today? Gee, and here I thought they were working on having one. You had better get Hamas and Fatah together so that they can govern this new state accordingly.

Meanwhile, of course, when you had your chance on another forum, I have never seen you condemn what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. Is there any reason for this? After all, so many innocent people are being killed in the name of a religion. Surely such a humanitarian young guy as you cares about what is happening. Say if the Jews have a homeland only for Jews, can they tell the Palestinians to leave and go to their new state since this new state is supposed to be Jew free?

Idiot, I never said the Palestinians already have their own state. I said that before the Jews had a state, they only bought land and settled Jews. Just as the Palestinians today only work towards the interested of Palestinians. Once they have their own state, you can accuse them of Apartheid, and boycott them. Just as we should today boycott Israel's Apartheid settlements.

God you guys are dumb.

You're right.

Of course I am. Israel's Apartheid settlements should be boycotted. I am glad you agree.

Naturally, you don't think that those countries where people are being murdered for their beliefs shoukd be boycotted. It is much more important to boycott Israel no matter how many dead bodies are lying in the streets of other countries. I got it.

Victory67, et al,

Israel doesn't have any "Apartheid settlements."

You're right.

Of course I am. Israel's Apartheid settlements should be boycotted. I am glad you agree.
(COMMENT)

While the development of the settlements are ill advised, and controversial, they fall under the conditions of Article V, Oslo I Accords (Permanent Status Negotiations) and Article XII, XVII and XXXI of the Oslo II Accords ( Agreement, "the Settlements" means, in the West Bank - the settlements in Area C; and in the Gaza Strip - the Gush Katif and Erez settlement areas, as well as the other settlements in the Gaza Strip, as shown on attached map No. 2.).

IF there was ever a claim of "Apartheid" or "Ethnic Cleansing" --- it obviously was handled by the Palestinians by the Accords.

OSLO II Accords said:
ARTICLE XXI - Settlement of Differences and Disputes

Any difference relating to the application of this Agreement shall be referred to the appropriate coordination and cooperation mechanism established under this Agreement. The provisions of Article XV of the DOP shall apply to any such difference which is not settled through the appropriate coordination and cooperation mechanism, namely:

1. Disputes arising out of the application or interpretation of this Agreement or any related agreements pertaining to the interim shall be settled through the Liaison Committee.

2. Disputes which cannot be settled by negotiations may be settled by a mechanism of conciliation to be agreed between the Parties.

3. The Parties may agree to submit to arbitration disputes relating to the interim period, which cannot be settled through conciliation. To this end, upon the agreement of both Parties, the Parties will establish an Arbitration Committee.​

SOURCE: A/51/889 S/1997/357 5 May 1997

The threat of Genocide (by the Palestinians) is already a matter of record with the UN.

Most Respectfully,
R

Victory67,
Israel doesn't have any "Apartheid settlements."

The settlements are in Occupied Territory.

The settlements wee built on confiscated private property, which cannot be used for civilian settlements, and state land, which must be used for the good of all inhabitants in an Occupied Territory.

There are seperate roads, seperate schools, seperate infrastructure for different nationalities within the same territory.

There are seperate rules for confiscating land from people of different nationalities.

There are seperate rules for building permits for people of different nationalities.

Palestinians are forbidden from returning to their homes in the West Bank, which is a clear example of Apartheid.

You still have not responded as to what sources you deem to be reliable.
You, in fact, refer to 1948 as Ancient History, so what does that say concerning your view of history in general?
Are you saying there is a cut off date where there are NO reliable sources of history regarding ANY of Europe and Asia.

As it stands, you are a revisionist.

You are a liar. I have never called events during 1948 "ancient history".

I should expect such dishonesty from a pig like you who called the Founding fathers of the State of Israel "self-hating Jews".

Its evil men like that make me want to boycott the settlements. Their inspiration and system of Apartheid is because of people like you, who hate their fellow Jews in a Fascist manner

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I brought up (ye Gads!, the NERVE of me) the 1948 war and it's associated ramifications vis-à-vis the West Bank Jordanians.
You dismissed the 1948 War, quite adamantly so, as Ancient History.

Perhaps you should put some thought into the ramifications of your postings.

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I brought up (ye Gads!, the NERVE of me) the 1948 war and it's associated ramifications vis-à-vis the West Bank Jordanians.
You dismissed the 1948 War, quite adamantly so, as Ancient History.

Perhaps you should put some thought into the ramifications of your postings.

You are a liar. I never called any events of the 20th century "ancient history".

Your lies is why people want to boycott Israel. Its because Israelis like you lie about the Apartheid regime in the West Bank, which justifies boycott.

Since you said that "you don't give a shit about the Palestinians", then you've made it perfectly clear that it's only about Jew-hatred. Okey-dokey.

Just like Victory67 let out his true feelings that his opinions about the Mideast are really just about the Jews outlawing Christmas in American public schools.

You are a liar.

My concern is Israel's violation of human rights and spitting upon international law.

That's why I support a boycott of the settlements.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAViBA0Xet8&feature=player_embedded]Human Rights Violations in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Religious ethnic cleansing by palestinians

https://m.facebook.com/notes/gplane...lease-share-the-hidden-truth/606938269353741/
The day in which there will be no more Christian Arabs in the Palestinian authority is getting close, and according to estimates there are only a few tens of thousands left. In the day to day of the Hamas, Salafis and the Jihad, they have no existence, and they migrate, many to South America, where they already have large communities.

In Hamas's Gaza, out of 2,500 Christians there are only few hundreds left, the rest have escaped or have been forced to become Muslims. If one day there will be an independent "Palestinian" territory, the Christians will be the first to pay the price, especially after the Salafis will start to take over the control there, and it is only a matter of time, as it is in the entire Middle East.

The Christian were promoted at the National Arab Movement, they were the leaders of the Pan-Arab movement; with the Hamas they were tolerated, but the Salafis are brutally exterminating them. In the Shari'a ruled state, the Christians have no place.

Religious ethnic cleansing by palestinians

https://m.facebook.com/notes/gplane...lease-share-the-hidden-truth/606938269353741/
The day in which there will be no more Christian Arabs in the Palestinian authority is getting close, and according to estimates there are only a few tens of thousands left. In the day to day of the Hamas, Salafis and the Jihad, they have no existence, and they migrate, many to South America, where they already have large communities.

In Hamas's Gaza, out of 2,500 Christians there are only few hundreds left, the rest have escaped or have been forced to become Muslims. If one day there will be an independent "Palestinian" territory, the Christians will be the first to pay the price, especially after the Salafis will start to take over the control there, and it is only a matter of time, as it is in the entire Middle East.

The Christian were promoted at the National Arab Movement, they were the leaders of the Pan-Arab movement; with the Hamas they were tolerated, but the Salafis are brutally exterminating them. In the Shari'a ruled state, the Christians have no place.
There Is No Persecution Of Christians In Gaza
~~SherriMuffinpan

Watch "AIPAC Policy Conference 2014" on YouTube

BOYCOTT ISRAEL!

The 24/7 nonstop human rights abuses of Occupation and Apartheid are the reason to Boycott Israel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch "Israel/Gaza: Operation Cast Lead: 22 days of death and destruction || Amnesty International Canada" on YouTube

APARTHEID military operations documented!

REASONS to Boycott Israel!

Cast Lead: Apartheid military operations kill 344 children, deliberately burn to death children with white phosphorus chemical weapons, blow away children holding white flags, attack civilians in their homes, use civilians as human shields etc.

Since you said that "you don't give a shit about the Palestinians", then you've made it perfectly clear that it's only about Jew-hatred. Okey-dokey.

Just like Victory67 let out his true feelings that his opinions about the Mideast are really just about the Jews outlawing Christmas in American public schools.

You are a liar.

My concern is Israel's violation of human rights and spitting upon international law.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAViBA0Xet8&feature=player_embedded]Human Rights Violations in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely you can't be saying Israel commits apartheid in Gaza. :cuckoo:

Watch "Israel/Gaza: Operation Cast Lead: 22 days of death and destruction || Amnesty International Canada" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xvBMBOUpDE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

APARTHEID military operations documented!

REASONS to Boycott Israel!

Cast Lead: Apartheid military operations kill 344 children, deliberately burn to death children with white phosphorus chemical weapons, blow away children holding white flags, attack civilians in their homes, use civilians as human shields etc.

You are a liar.

Forum List

Back