Boycott Israel

Well yes, but we all know those who call it Palestine are not only ignorant of the fact that the country was renamed Israel in 1948, but the people who still call it Palestine have an agenda that is hateful to the Jews trying to wipe out the fact that Israel was designated by the United Nations (and the League of Nations before it), as a Jewish country.

Never said Jewish country, read carefully. It said a Jewish homeland that did not harm the indigenous Christian and Muslim communities. The creation of Israel certainly harmed the indigenous Christian and Muslim communities.

UN Resolution 181 mentions "Jewish State" 30 times, not as you say Jewish homeland.

Resolution 181 was a non binding recommendation that was rejected and never implemented.

It doesn't matter what it said.

Never said Jewish country, read carefully. It said a Jewish homeland that did not harm the indigenous Christian and Muslim communities. The creation of Israel certainly harmed the indigenous Christian and Muslim communities.

UN Resolution 181 mentions "Jewish State" 30 times, not as you say Jewish homeland.

Resolution 181 was a non binding recommendation that was rejected and never implemented.

That it mentioned Israel 30 times mattered whether it was implemented or not. Quit acting like a dumbass.

That it mentioned Israel 30 times mattered whether it was implemented or not. Quit acting like a dumbass.

And the 1949 UN armistice agreements, that the Israeli government signed, do not mention Israel.

What about the links I have showed you several times that said that resolution 181 was used as a basis for the Palestinian DOI in 1988? And for Israel's DOI n

Even when you prove him wrong with links, that literally say the exact opposite of what he said, he still peddles the same lie.

Even when you prove him wrong with links, that literally say the exact opposite of what he said, he still peddles the same lie.

the UN recognizes Israel as a jewish state, so should the arab world, especially the palestinians.

And the 1949 UN armistice agreements, that the Israeli government signed, do not mention Israel.

It says Israeli.
So whats your point? Why do you always bring this up like it means something?

>>Israel-Jordan Armistice Agreement, 3 April 1949:
........12 articles, 6 direct mentions of Israel......
For and on behalf of the Government of the Hashemite Jordan Kingdom
Signed:
Colonel Ahmed Sudki El-Jundi
Lieutenant-Colonel Mohamed Maayte
For and on behalf of the Government of Israel
Signed:
Reuven Shiloah
Lieutenant-Colonel Moshe Dayan.<<

Do you bother to seek information before you start typing, or just decide what the truth is in your head?

Not by everybody.

Well yes, but we all know those who call it Palestine are not only ignorant of the fact that the country was renamed Israel in 1948, but the people who still call it Palestine have an agenda that is hateful to the Jews trying to wipe out the fact that Israel was designated by the United Nations (and the League of Nations before it), as a Jewish country.

Only because they tried and failed to ethnically cleanse all the Jews from the M.E. That was a failed attempt at real apartheid that backfired on them.

But do explain the apartheid in place in gaza against the Christians that lived there. Why so many have came to Israel for their own safety ?

No Christian community was harmed by Jews. On the contrary, Christians are peresecuted in Gaza and those parts of the West Bank that the PA controls.

A greater proportion of Christians were dispossessed by the Jews than the Muslims. The Christians owned more and better property and it was coveted by the Jews, hence they lost the most. The Christians were by and large the wealthiest community in Palestine, so they more than the Muslims were able to flee and start anew elsewhere.

The stones cry out movieHome | The stones cry out movie

Watch this movie and you will see how the Palestinian Christians have suffered at the hands of the Jews.

Here is the awfull truth, it is Palestinian arab terrorists that are killing the Christians

Palestinian Christian Killed in Gaza

Palestine?s Christians Continue to Suffer Persecution | Christian News on Christian Today

Muslim Genocide of Christians throughout Middle East « Persecution News

It was an either/or resolution that set the scene under the mandate of what should happen. The Palestinians had their chance to another Islamic nation and blew it. All you are doing is trying to deny the Jews and Christians of palesting their right to self determination so that the muslims can have all the world.

"First of all, please stop denying us our name -- we are Palestinians. Secondly, we are systematically discriminated against by Israel. More than 20 Israeli laws favor Jews over Palestinian citizens of Israel. I grew up in a Christian family in Nazareth. My family had lived there for generations; I grew up with elders telling me stories of ancestors who heard in person the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.
When I was 10, my family left Israel for Oregon (sponsored by relatives who lived in St. Helens) because of the oppression we faced as Christian Palestinians in the Jewish state. At the airport, I was taken away from my mom, who had no power to intercede, and placed in a small room, and there, terrified and humiliated, was strip-searched by an Israeli official. Such strip searches were common for Christian and Muslim "rightful citizens" of Israel; they still occur today."

Israel continues to persecute its Palestinian citizens | OregonLive.com

But it does and it mentions Israel quite a few times

The Egyptian forces besieged in the Faluja Pocket were allowed to return to Egypt with their weapons, and the area was handed over to Israeli military control

Israel withdrew its forces from 13 villages in Lebanese territory, which were occupied during the war.

Jordan withdrew its forces from their front posts overlooking the Plain of Sharon. In return, Israel agreed to allow Jordanian forces to take over positions in the West Bank previously held by Iraqi forces.
Exchange of territorial control: Israel received control in the area known as Wadi Ara and the Little Triangle in exchange for territory in the southern hills of Hebron.

The new military frontiers for Israel, as set by the agreements, encompassed about 78% of mandatory Palestine

the UN recognizes Israel as a jewish state, so should the arab world, especially the palestinians.

I believe the arab league has recognised Israel and its right to exist as a Jewish nation, and told the P.A. to sit down and talk.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, in desperation, you are merely re-writing history to fit a pro-Palestinian agenda.

(COMMENT)

The successor government, in a open and public declaration, said:

PALESTINE COMMISSION ADJOURNS SINE DIE said:
During today's brief meeting, Dr. Eduardo Morgan (Panama) said that this resolution of the Assembly merely "relieves responsibility. The Commission has not been dissolved. In fact the resolution of last November 29 has been implemented."

SOURCE: PAL/169 17 May 1948

Yet, further again, the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO), as the sole representative of the Palestinian People, used it again in 1988, almost 20 years later:

Palestinian Declaration of Independence said:
Pursuant to the resolutions of the Arab Summit Conferences and on the basis of the international legitimacy embodied in the resolutions of the United Nations since 1947, and

Through the exercise by the Palestinian Arab people of its right to self-determination, political independence and sovereignty over its territory:

The Palestine National Council hereby declares, in the Name of God and on behalf of the Palestinian Arab people, the establishment of the State of Palestine in the land of Palestine with its capital at Jerusalem.

SOURCE: A/43/827 S/20278 18 November 1988

And even up to the moment the PLO, recognizes the importance of General Assembly Resolution 181(II), of November 1947, now more than 20 years after independence.

Excerpt: About Palestine said:
Despite the historical injustice inflicted on the Palestinian Arab people resulting in their dispersion and depriving them of their right to self-determination, following upon U.N. General Assembly Resolution 181 (1947), which partitioned Palestine into two states, one Arab, one Jewish, yet it is this Resolution that still provides those conditions of international legitimacy that ensure the right of the Palestinian Arab people to sovereignty.

SOURCE: Home / About Palestine

You can make such foolish statements about the resolution "that was rejected and never implemented." But the truth is out there, alive and well. Even the Palestinians occasionally use it when it is to there benefit.

Most Respectfully,
R

"First of all, please stop denying us our name -- we are Palestinians. Secondly, we are systematically discriminated against by Israel. More than 20 Israeli laws favor Jews over Palestinian citizens of Israel. I grew up in a Christian family in Nazareth. My family had lived there for generations; I grew up with elders telling me stories of ancestors who heard in person the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.
When I was 10, my family left Israel for Oregon (sponsored by relatives who lived in St. Helens) because of the oppression we faced as Christian Palestinians in the Jewish state. At the airport, I was taken away from my mom, who had no power to intercede, and placed in a small room, and there, terrified and humiliated, was strip-searched by an Israeli official. Such strip searches were common for Christian and Muslim "rightful citizens" of Israel; they still occur today."

It was because of the establishment of infrastructure and services for water and electricity that houses were torn down and new houses build to legal standards.
Roads, schools, hospitals, markets and shopping centers are all part of modernization.

It was because of the establishment of infrastructure and services for water and electricity that houses were torn down and new houses build to legal standards.
Roads, schools, hospitals, markets and shopping centers are all part of modernization.

Now that's rich.

Now that's rich.
You would rather they live in hovels? No water, no electricity, no toilets? That's rich, Lester.

Forum List

Back