Boycott Israel

It was because of the establishment of infrastructure and services for water and electricity that houses were torn down and new houses build to legal standards.
Roads, schools, hospitals, markets and shopping centers are all part of modernization.

Now that's rich.
You would rather they live in hovels? No water, no electricity, no toilets? That's rich, Lester.

Like the remaining bedouin not already in towns with services, all arabs should live as if still in the 7th century. That is silly
Arabs in other countries are now living in modern structures with services. Bedouin in those countries are moved to modern structures instead of tent. This is progress. We adapt and move forward.
Let the sheet graze in green pastures, let them mow the lawns instead of trying to find a clump of green here and there in barren land. Grow pastures on land near the towns and have barns for them to sleep in at night. Milk the sheep and shear their wool, on the farms instead of out in the middle of nowhere. Learn to pasteurize and sell the milk or make cheese. Take the wool to town factories to be processed into yarn and thread to weave into fabric or blankets and sell in stores. Use typical bedouin patterns of each tribe. Sell them to tourists. Keep your handcrafts, just do it in town inside building with lights and electricity for modern fabric weaving or pottery wheels and hot kilns.

Latest update on what they're boycotting.

40.95 1.27 (3.20%)
REAL-TIME: Last trade at 4:00 PM EST on 03/06/14
Extended Hours: $41.00 $0.05 (0.12%)
Quote as of 7:00 PM EST on 03/06/14 (NASDAQ)

Summary
Rates & Ratios
another company:price & Chart
Financials & Filings
Recent Quotes
SODA $40.95 3.20%

Mar 11, 2013 - Mar 6, 2014: -17.8%
Mar
MarJulNovMar
1D 1W 3M 6M 1Y 2Y 3Y
vs S&P 500
Today's Open $40.88
Previous Close $39.68
Daily Range $40.62 - $42.11
52-Week Range $35.27 - $77.80
Market Cap $854.7M
P/E Ratio 20.24
Dividend (Yield) $0.00 (0.0%)
Volume 2,360,356
Average Daily Volume 2,047,683
Current FY EPS $1.88

40.95 1.27 (3.20%)

Summary
Rates & Ratios
Financials & Filings
Recent Quotes
SODA $40.95 3.20%

Mar
MarJulNovMar
1D 1W 3M 6M 1Y 2Y 3Y
vs S&P 500
Today's Open $40.88
Previous Close $39.68
Market Cap $854.7M
P/E Ratio 20.24
Volume 2,360,356
Current FY EPS $1.88

Looks like California and Israel will be doing more business with each other.

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, Gov. Brown Sign Pro-Business Pact in Silicon Valley | NBC Bay Area

40.95 1.27 (3.20%)

Summary
Rates & Ratios
Financials & Filings
Recent Quotes
SODA $40.95 3.20%

Mar
MarJulNovMar
1D 1W 3M 6M 1Y 2Y 3Y
vs S&P 500
Today's Open $40.88
Previous Close $39.68
Market Cap $854.7M
P/E Ratio 20.24
Volume 2,360,356
Current FY EPS $1.88

Looks like California and Israel will be doing more business with each other.

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, Gov. Brown Sign Pro-Business Pact in Silicon Valley | NBC Bay Area
All those hundreds of business interests Israel has in Silicon Valley are gonna take an army of boycotters. Maybe they'll lighten up on SodaStream.

Don't these morons calling for the boycott of Israel understand that they are the ones causing the problems for the filastins. The filastins work on the farms producing the crops that are sold all over the world, and a boycott of Israel will cause them to be made unemployed and destitute

And before Israel they worked on their own farms producing the crops that were sold all over the world.

It doesn't look like Israel is doing them a big favor.

WRONG as they had no farms being itinerant squatters, barely 1% of the Palestinians worked the land as it was too costly for them to do so.

Last time I checked, the Israelis were "squatting" on land literally stolen out from under the Palestinians. Don't get me wrong ... I'm not on either side as I have no dog in that fight but squatting is squatting regardless of who's doing it.

And before Israel they worked on their own farms producing the crops that were sold all over the world.

WRONG as they had no farms being itinerant squatters, barely 1% of the Palestinians worked the land as it was too costly for them to do so.

Last time I checked, the Israelis were "squatting" on land literally stolen out from under the Palestinians. Don't get me wrong ... I'm not on either side as I have no dog in that fight but squatting is squatting regardless of who's doing it.
Yeah, yeah, yeah..........

P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, in desperation, you are merely re-writing history to fit a pro-Palestinian agenda.

UN Resolution 181 mentions "Jewish State" 30 times, not as you say Jewish homeland.

Resolution 181 was a non binding recommendation that was rejected and never implemented.

It doesn't matter what it said.
(COMMENT)

The successor government, in a open and public declaration, said:

Yet, further again, the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO), as the sole representative of the Palestinian People, used it again in 1988, almost 20 years later:

Palestinian Declaration of Independence said:
Pursuant to the resolutions of the Arab Summit Conferences and on the basis of the international legitimacy embodied in the resolutions of the United Nations since 1947, and

Through the exercise by the Palestinian Arab people of its right to self-determination, political independence and sovereignty over its territory:

The Palestine National Council hereby declares, in the Name of God and on behalf of the Palestinian Arab people, the establishment of the State of Palestine in the land of Palestine with its capital at Jerusalem.

SOURCE: A/43/827 S/20278 18 November 1988

And even up to the moment the PLO, recognizes the importance of General Assembly Resolution 181(II), of November 1947, now more than 20 years after independence.

Excerpt: About Palestine said:
Despite the historical injustice inflicted on the Palestinian Arab people resulting in their dispersion and depriving them of their right to self-determination, following upon U.N. General Assembly Resolution 181 (1947), which partitioned Palestine into two states, one Arab, one Jewish, yet it is this Resolution that still provides those conditions of international legitimacy that ensure the right of the Palestinian Arab people to sovereignty.

SOURCE: Home / About Palestine

You can make such foolish statements about the resolution "that was rejected and never implemented." But the truth is out there, alive and well. Even the Palestinians occasionally use it when it is to there benefit.

Most Respectfully,
R

The PLO has fallen into the two state trap. The PA was established by foreigners to be part of that trap.

The two state solution is merely a regurgitation of the partition plan that has continuously flopped since it was first thrown on the table in 1937.

The two state solution has never been the solution. It has always been the problem. Its only function is to preserve Israel's racism.

The Palestinians are bypassing all of that peace process nonsense and are working for justice and to secure their rights.

Try going back to 1947 and see who owned what land at that time, as in had title deeds from either the ottomans or the British. The vast majority of arab muslims were itinerant workers moving from place to place. The ones who did have land barely stayed alive on the poor returns, they had the rent to pay and taxes. Then the protection to the warlords to stop their farms being destroyed, so not much left at the end of the day. The Jews bought land at up to 7 times its market value, and were loath to buy arab muslim farms unless the owners were desperate. The arabs were destitute nomadic bums, just like the majority of Americans were in the 1930's

P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, in desperation, you are merely re-writing history to fit a pro-Palestinian agenda.

Resolution 181 was a non binding recommendation that was rejected and never implemented.

It doesn't matter what it said.
(COMMENT)

The successor government, in a open and public declaration, said:

Yet, further again, the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO), as the sole representative of the Palestinian People, used it again in 1988, almost 20 years later:

And even up to the moment the PLO, recognizes the importance of General Assembly Resolution 181(II), of November 1947, now more than 20 years after independence.

Excerpt: About Palestine said:
Despite the historical injustice inflicted on the Palestinian Arab people resulting in their dispersion and depriving them of their right to self-determination, following upon U.N. General Assembly Resolution 181 (1947), which partitioned Palestine into two states, one Arab, one Jewish, yet it is this Resolution that still provides those conditions of international legitimacy that ensure the right of the Palestinian Arab people to sovereignty.

SOURCE: Home / About Palestine

You can make such foolish statements about the resolution "that was rejected and never implemented." But the truth is out there, alive and well. Even the Palestinians occasionally use it when it is to there benefit.

Most Respectfully,
R

The PLO has fallen into the two state trap. The PA was established by foreigners to be part of that trap.

The two state solution is merely a regurgitation of the partition plan that has continuously flopped since it was first thrown on the table in 1937.

The two state solution has never been the solution. It has always been the problem. Its only function is to preserve Israel's racism.

The Palestinians are bypassing all of that peace process nonsense and are working for justice and to secure their rights.

The Palestinians were given the chance to a nation and turned it down because of arab colonialism. I have given you the facts backed by irrefutable evidence that the mandate for Palestine always had a Jewish homeland as one of its aims. It was never about a two state solution but about a 5 state solution Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Israel. So lets go back to the original intent of the mandate for Palestine shall we and give the Jews what they were promised.

Does Ban Ki-moon know that?

Probably not.

What has the UN accomplished under his watch?

More than Arafart and Abbas put together in 40+ years..

One thing we have to admit is that he has been very ineffective in figuring out a way to have those radical Muslims stop killing each other and to stop killing others in the name of their religion. Perhaps Mr. Tinmore can give him a hand in this respect since he probably knows better what makes these extremists tick.

Try going back to 1947 and see who owned what land at that time, as in had title deeds from either the ottomans or the British. The vast majority of arab muslims were itinerant workers moving from place to place. The ones who did have land barely stayed alive on the poor returns, they had the rent to pay and taxes. Then the protection to the warlords to stop their farms being destroyed, so not much left at the end of the day. The Jews bought land at up to 7 times its market value, and were loath to buy arab muslim farms unless the owners were desperate. The arabs were destitute nomadic bums, just like the majority of Americans were in the 1930's

Again ... I don't have a dog in this fight and am far more concerned with the problems in America's backyard than I am with a bunch of feuding Middle Easterners. Nonetheless, I found this article quite informative in that it negates much of what we hear in America's misleading MSM (mainstream media): The Expulsion of the Palestinians, 1947-1948

Regardless of who's side is right or wrong I will always be against this type of cowardly torture:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b6_1357238244

Did you see the Israeli soldiers ganging up on unarmed dudes smashing their faces against walls or breaking their arms with rocks? Really? That's cool with you?

Last edited:

Again ... I don't have a dog in this fight and am far more concerned with the problems in America's backyard than I am with a bunch of feuding Middle Easterners. Nonetheless, I found this article quite informative in that it negates much of what we here in America's misleading MSM (mainstream media): The Expulsion of the Palestinians, 1947-1948

Regardless of who's side is right or wrong I will always be against this type of cowardly torture:

LiveLeak.com - Graphic: IDF soldiers torture Palestinians and break their arms with rocks

Did you see the Israeli soldiers ganging up on unarmed dudes smashing their faces against walls or breaking their arms with rocks? Really? That's cool with you?
If you think the Mid-East crisis is no big deal for the US, you are in for a big surprise after you grow up.
The US has a crocodile in the fight and it's called IDF. That's all you need for todays lesson.

Again ... I don't have a dog in this fight and am far more concerned with the problems in America's backyard than I am with a bunch of feuding Middle Easterners. Nonetheless, I found this article quite informative in that it negates much of what we here in America's misleading MSM (mainstream media): The Expulsion of the Palestinians, 1947-1948

LiveLeak.com - Graphic: IDF soldiers torture Palestinians and break their arms with rocks

That is such an old video and it has been used for propaganda purposes so many times. Lol

Forum List

Back