Boycott Israel

Try going back to 1947 and see who owned what land at that time, as in had title deeds from either the ottomans or the British. The vast majority of arab muslims were itinerant workers moving from place to place. The ones who did have land barely stayed alive on the poor returns, they had the rent to pay and taxes. Then the protection to the warlords to stop their farms being destroyed, so not much left at the end of the day. The Jews bought land at up to 7 times its market value, and were loath to buy arab muslim farms unless the owners were desperate. The arabs were destitute nomadic bums, just like the majority of Americans were in the 1930's

Again ... I don't have a dog in this fight and am far more concerned with the problems in America's backyard than I am with a bunch of feuding Middle Easterners. Nonetheless, I found this article quite informative in that it negates much of what we here in America's misleading MSM (mainstream media): The Expulsion of the Palestinians, 1947-1948

Regardless of who's side is right or wrong I will always be against this type of cowardly torture:

LiveLeak.com - Graphic: IDF soldiers torture Palestinians and break their arms with rocks

Did you see the Israeli soldiers ganging up on unarmed dudes smashing their faces against walls or breaking their arms with rocks? Really? That's cool with you?

That is such an old video and it has been used for propaganda purposes so many times. Lol

Suicide bombing is old too.

But the propagandists keep bringing it up.

Again ... I don't have a dog in this fight and am far more concerned with the problems in America's backyard than I am with a bunch of feuding Middle Easterners. Nonetheless, I found this article quite informative in that it negates much of what we here in America's misleading MSM (mainstream media): The Expulsion of the Palestinians, 1947-1948

Regardless of who's side is right or wrong I will always be against this type of cowardly torture:

LiveLeak.com - Graphic: IDF soldiers torture Palestinians and break their arms with rocks

Did you see the Israeli soldiers ganging up on unarmed dudes smashing their faces against walls or breaking their arms with rocks? Really? That's cool with you?

That is such an old video and it has been used for propaganda purposes so many times. Lol

How is bringing up suicide bombings propaganda? They actually did happen, by the hundreds. What a ridiculous comparison :cuckoo:

Speaking of old, the expulsion of Palestinians is REALLY old, but you guys have milked that cow dry already. As well as fabricTed the stories related to it and distorted the truth, but thats another story

Speaking of old, the expulsion of Palestinians is REALLY old, but you guys have milked that cow dry already. As well as fabricTed the stories related to it and distorted the truth, but thats another story

No it isn't. It is still happening.

Abbas's term in office expired in January 9, 2009.

Hamas won't allow elections. Abbas has no choice but to remain in office till east and west can agree to permit elections to take place.

Lets hope if elections can be scheduled it is not like syria. Every store gate and door i painted with the syria flag (two stars) and/or images of Bashar. People were told what to do. Talk about pressure to influence votes. Presidential votes are a single box. If you don't check the box you risk being beaten or killed. No opposition flags with three stars t be seen on the streets around the voting locations. No doubt the brutish "enforcers" will be visible everywhere as added pressure. 99.9% (most elections) would be too obvious considering the fighting of the last two years. Bashar will make sure votes are well in his favor.

Hamas won't allow elections. Abbas has no choice but to remain in office till east and west can agree to permit elections to take place.

Lets hope if elections can be scheduled it is not like syria. Every store gate and door i painted with the syria flag (two stars) and/or images of Bashar. People were told what to do. Talk about pressure to influence votes. Presidential votes are a single box. If you don't check the box you risk being beaten or killed. No opposition flags with three stars t be seen on the streets around the voting locations. No doubt the brutish "enforcers" will be visible everywhere as added pressure. 99.9% (most elections) would be too obvious considering the fighting of the last two years. Bashar will make sure votes are well in his favor.

It is Abbas who is holding up elections.

Looks like we're stuck with Abu Mazen and Obama until end times. Can you handle it?

Hamas vows to prevent Palestinian elections in Gaza Israel News | Haaretz
Divided Palestinians hold municipal elections without Hamas | Reuters
Palestinian elections delayed by Hamas-Fatah bickering | The National
Palestinian split looms large in West Bank vote
Hamas Rejects Next Palestinian Elections - Jewish Policy Center

Try going back to 1947 and see who owned what land at that time, as in had title deeds from either the ottomans or the British. The vast majority of arab muslims were itinerant workers moving from place to place. The ones who did have land barely stayed alive on the poor returns, they had the rent to pay and taxes. Then the protection to the warlords to stop their farms being destroyed, so not much left at the end of the day. The Jews bought land at up to 7 times its market value, and were loath to buy arab muslim farms unless the owners were desperate. The arabs were destitute nomadic bums, just like the majority of Americans were in the 1930's

If you think the Mid-East crisis is no big deal for the US, you are in for a big surprise after you grow up.
The US has a crocodile in the fight and it's called IDF. That's all you need for todays lesson.

We've had that old "crocodile" floundering around in the Mid-East since the 40s. What good has it done? Look at the mess America is in right now. Instead of policing the rest of the world we need to police ourselves and in a big hurry. Israel made her bed ... it's time for her to lay in it and stop sucking on America's dried up, financial & military tits. If she's got God's blessings and if she is His "chosen" people (as many mistakenly believe) then she doesn't need us. God is able to do with His pinky finger in a day what America couldn't do in the past 70 or so years with all of her military might.

Your lessons for the day?:

1) Focus on closing our southern border.
2) Focus on creating jobs here in the USA.
3) Focus on fiscal responsibility.
4) Focus on dissolving the Federal Reserve.
5) Focus on returning to a gold standard.
6) Focus on drilling for oil here in the USA and quit depending on foreign oil.
7) Focus on defending our 2nd Amendment rights and the Constitution as a whole.
8) Focus on helping America's poor, sick, elderly, orphans, and destitute.
9) Focus on keeping our military strong and defending our own soil instead of everyone else's backyards.
10) Focus on raising our educational standards for the benefit of our young and America's future.

These lessons should keep you busy for now. Let me know when you need more.

P.S. Oh ... and remember the USS Liberty!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

If you think the Mid-East crisis is no big deal for the US, you are in for a big surprise after you grow up.
The US has a crocodile in the fight and it's called IDF. That's all you need for todays lesson.

We've had that old "crocodile" floundering around in the Mid-East since the 40s. What good has it done? Look at the mess America is in right now. Instead of policing the rest of the world we need to police ourselves and in a big hurry. Israel made her bed ... it's time for her to lay in it and stop sucking on America's dried up, financial & military tits. If she's got God's blessings and if she is His "chosen" people (as many mistakenly believe) then she doesn't need us. God is able to do with His pinky finger in a day what America couldn't do in the past 70 or so years with all of her military might.

Your lessons for the day?:

1) Focus on closing our southern border.
2) Focus on creating jobs here in the USA.
3) Focus on fiscal responsibility.
4) Focus on dissolving the Federal Reserve.
5) Focus on returning to a gold standard.
6) Focus on drilling for oil here in the USA and quit depending on foreign oil.
7) Focus on defending our 2nd Amendment rights and the Constitution as a whole.
8) Focus on helping America's poor, sick, elderly, orphans, and destitute.
9) Focus on keeping our military strong and defending our own soil instead of everyone else's backyards.
10) Focus on raising our educational standards for the benefit of our young and America's future.

These lessons should keep you busy for now. Let me know when you need more.

P.S. Oh ... and remember the USS Liberty!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM]Israeli attack on USS Liberty (US Navy ship) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7sOb7IsPY]Dead in the Water (Israel's attack on the USS Liberty in 1967) - YouTube[/ame]

US Navy kept denying a request for verification that a US ship was in the area.
Captain gave orders not to fire on the torpedo boat, but his order was either not heard or ignored. Once fired on the Torpedo boat fired on the USS Liberty.
Israel had just been attacked and was looking for the ship. USS Liberty was in the wrong place, but where the pilots were told there was no US ship, they targeted the USS Liberty as an enemy.
There was so much wrong and much of it by the US Navy and the crew of the USS Liberty, as well as the mixed signals the pilots were getting. When told there was no US ship and to target the ship, they would have to believe the ship was flying false colors.
The over sized flag was flown after. It was a ceremonial flag and would not have been raised while at sea.
All these years and still false stories and half truths abound about the incident. We all know ships in the region have been attacked by other countries.

Captain gave orders not to fire on the torpedo boat, but his order was either not heard or ignored. Once fired on the Torpedo boat fired on the USS Liberty.
Israel had just been attacked and was looking for the ship. USS Liberty was in the wrong place, but where the pilots were told there was no US ship, they targeted the USS Liberty as an enemy.
There was so much wrong and much of it by the US Navy and the crew of the USS Liberty, as well as the mixed signals the pilots were getting. When told there was no US ship and to target the ship, they would have to believe the ship was flying false colors.
The over sized flag was flown after. It was a ceremonial flag and would not have been raised while at sea.
All these years and still false stories and half truths abound about the incident. We all know ships in the region have been attacked by other countries.
Israeli fighter pilots knew it was an American ship before they attacked. The helicopter gunship was so close to the ship, American sailors could see their facial expressions as they opened fire on a life raft that was just deployed. The PT boat circled the ship a couple of times before it started firing.

I completely support sending in the USS Ronald Reagan for a little payback.

Not according to the P.A. rules that allow him to unilaterally declare himself another term of office. And if he had stepped down then the Palestinians would not be observers in the UN

Last time I checked, the Israelis were "squatting" on land literally stolen out from under the Palestinians. Don't get me wrong ... I'm not on either side as I have no dog in that fight but squatting is squatting regardless of who's doing it.

Again ... I don't have a dog in this fight and am far more concerned with the problems in America's backyard than I am with a bunch of feuding Middle Easterners. Nonetheless, I found this article quite informative in that it negates much of what we hear in America's misleading MSM (mainstream media): The Expulsion of the Palestinians, 1947-1948

First things first were does it actually say that they were IDF. Second what was he doing 5 minutes before the clip . Then look at the way your police treat arrested criminals and put that into perspective.

What is cool is watching terrorists get the bejazzus kicked out of them when they are caught in the act. What is not cool is terrorist sympathisers like yourself LYING about the treatment the receive when what you produce is actually arab soldiers beating their own people to a pulp. Try looking at the insignia on the uniforms

I bet at least one suicide bomber is caught every day at one of the checkpoints, so not that old. Now I will ask you were is the evidence that these were IDF, or that they were unprovoked attacks on innocent civilians

Do show how you arrive at this conclusion with evidence that can be substantiated

Israeli fighter pilots knew it was an American ship before they attacked. The helicopter gunship was so close to the ship, American sailors could see their facial expressions as they opened fire on a life raft that was just deployed. The PT boat circled the ship a couple of times before it started firing.

I completely support sending in the USS Ronald Reagan for a little payback.

Are you prepared to lead the assault on Israel, see if you are man enough to put words into actions

Ship designs back then were unique to the designers. The Israelis knew what an American ship looked like. Certainly they didn't think it was a Palestinian or Egyptian ship (considering the "fact" that Palestine and Egypt had such extensive navies) -- did they?

Does anyone really believe that Egypt built a ship to look like an American ship then painted it; marked it with identifiers; then hoisted an American flag? If the Israelis didn't believe it to be an American ship then who's ship did they believe it belonged to?

Nevertheless, one of the first rules a boy in gun safety training learns is that he should NEVER point a gun unless he intends to fire and another important rule is to know EXACTLY what you're shooting at. No guessing allowed.

Picture of the USS Liberty before the deadly attack:
uss%20liberty.gif

After that fateful day:
uss_liberty.jpg

Last edited:

One more point: You assert that the Israelis were justified based on the fact that a spy ship didn't identify itself but modern Israelis openly admit that they made a "blunder." If the blunder was made by America then why do the Israelis admit that it was their mistake?

Are you prepared to lead the assault on Israel, see if you are man enough to put words into actions
Hell yes, I'm man enough!

I do manly things, in a manly way, the way men do them, with other men.

Wait..............that didn't come out like I thought it would!

Forum List

Back