Who cares who boycotts... boycott away

God, the God and Father of Christ, is in control
He will do, allow and bring about what He wants

RE: Reshaping US aid to the Palestinians
※→ et al,

Someone remind me again...

For the Greatest Benefit of Mankind!
(QUESTION)

What contribution to the benefit of mankind (in recognition of academic, cultural, or scientific advances) has come out of the West Bank or Gaza Strip in the last century?

My memory false me...

Even Somalia has a Nobel Nominee (Dr Hawa Abdi).

Most Respectfully,
R

Who cares about Norway?
Norway is socially devoloped to a respectable level so Norway has a great influence on the rest of the world. But of course Norway simply does it because it is right.

"Socially developed" is a European codeword for "ready to get raped".

Rt

2nd favorite Pallywood channel after IranTV.
And even they're already pointing at Your Jihadi filth as a problem for the west.

Who cares about Norway?
Norway is socially devoloped to a respectable level so Norway has a great influence on the rest of the world. But of course Norway simply does it because it is right.

Rt

And even they're already pointing at Your Jihadi filth as a problem for the west.

I'm interested in the source if you have that.

Who cares about Norway?

Rt

I'm interested in the source if you have that.

I bet you're not.

※→ et al,

(QUESTION)

What contribution to the benefit of mankind (in recognition of academic, cultural, or scientific advances) has come out of the West Bank or Gaza Strip in the last century?

My memory false me...

Most Respectfully,
R
A hundred years resistance to occupation. Nobody else can make that claim.

※→ et al,

(QUESTION)

My memory false me...

Most Respectfully,
R

Just you.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yeah, think about that. (How is that working out for the Arab Palestinian?)

(COMMENT)

A people, their culture, and their nation do not prosper from the imapct of a century of war. (And BTW, the Kurds have been in conflict since the Treaty of Sevres (1923) was replaced.)

Leaders do not get recognized with the honors of a Nobel Prize for "War;" → but for "Peace." A "resistance movement" that is dragged-on for Century is NOT considered successful. And a despotic leadership of a culture like that of the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem shows no real wisdom if all they can pass from generation-to-generation is hostility, hatred and war.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ et al,

(QUESTION)

My memory false me...

Most Respectfully,
R

There has not been an "occupation" for 100 years. Only you would make that nonsense claim.

※→ et al,

(QUESTION)

My memory false me...

Most Respectfully,
R

There has not been an "occupation" for 100 years. Only you would make that nonsense claim.
The British occupied Palestine in 1917. When was Palestine not occupied since then.

※→ et al,

(QUESTION)

My memory false me...

Most Respectfully,
R

The British occupied Palestine in 1917. When was Palestine not occupied since then.
Short memory or no memory?

The Muslims occupied the Land of Israel/Palestine from the 7th century on.

The Crusaders occupied the Land of Israel/Palestine from the 11th century.

The Turkish Ottomans occupied the Land of Israel/Palestine 700 years ago until the end of WWI

When was the Land of Israel/Palestine NOT occupied by invaders since the Romans?

There has NEVER been a "country" named "Palestine" which is what you keep trying to push and make ignorant people believe.

The Palestinian Arabs are as much invaders, as the Romans, the Greeks, the Crusaders, the Ottomans and the British.

Winning a war, in 1917 and taking over from previous invaders is what happens in war.

The only reason the Arabs have not been happy since then, is because they were not given sovereignty over all of it, and the Jews were at the time, until most was taken from them and given to ONE Arab clan, the Hashemites.

And what that clan took and did not give back in 1948, to the Arabs, any more then the Muslims in Egypt did.

British, Egyptian, Hashemite invaders of the Land of Israel, the indigenous ancient homeland of the Jewish People.

NOT Palestinian Arabs, Arabs of any kind.

※→ et al,

(QUESTION)

My memory false me...

Most Respectfully,
R

You're a bit befuddled. You have this notion that the geographic area called Palestine was a something other than a geographic area controlled by the Turks.

Forum List

Back