Boycott Israel

The weekly sit-in that organized by IPSC [ Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign] for raising awareness about what are the Palestinians facing daily under the cruel military Israeli occupation .
44932902_2478092905750763_8232066599658455040_n.jpg

Canada’s Unions call on the Canadian government to fight to stop the annexation of Palestinian lands

The Canadian Labour Congress condemns the recent unilateral move by Israel to annex parts of Palestinian territory. This move dismantles decades of work towards a just and negotiated settlement between Israel and Palestine.

Israel’s new coalition government has announced it will move forward with the process of annexing West Bank settlements and the Jordan Valley as early as July.

The unilateral annexation of territory has been strictly prohibited under international law since 1945 when the Charter of the United Nations was adopted. Israel’s control of the Palestinian territories has been denounced as illegal under international law and in violation of United Nations Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338 and the Geneva Convention.

Under Israeli occupation, Palestinians have been forced to live under heavy restrictions that limit their access to work, health, housing and social affairs. As Israel has expanded its settlements and built a separation wall around Palestinian lands – illegal acts under international law – Palestinians have been subject to evictions and displacement, confiscation of land, settler violence and loss of access to natural resources.

RE: Boycott Israel
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This unidentified female does not, at first glance, appeared to have lived in the region of Palestine now known as Israel.

Article 12 said:
No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of the right to enter his own country.

(SALIENT POINTS)

• UN General Assembly Resolution 194 (December 11, 1948) is NOT law.
All the Arab states voted against Resolution 194, precisely because it did not establish a “right of return,” and because it implicitly recognized Israel. It is disingenuous, at best, for those same Arab states (and Palestinian representatives) to see today in Resolution 194 the right of return they formerly claimed did not exist.​
• The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) (December 10, 1948) is NOT law.
1591745335688.png
• UN Security Council Resolution 242 (November 27, 1967)
Lord Caradon (one of the principal authors) and others have written that use of “territories” rather than “the territories” was deliberate, the implication being that, following negotiations with the Arab states and in order to attain “secure and recognized boundaries,” Israel will have to withdraw from some, but not necessarily all, of the territories occupied in 1967. It was done on purpose.​
I notice that very few (especially the pro-Palestinians) bother to address the comments made by the authors. The main drafters of Resolution 242 – Lord Caradon, Eugene Rostow, Arthur Goldberg and Baron George-Brown – as well as others, in which the meaning and history of Resolution 242 are explained. Why is that, because the pro-Palestinian cause want the opportunity to spread disinformation.​
I am quite sure that I (a layman) am not the only one to see these flaws. But there is a bigger quest. Of the original 700,000 the Arab Palestinians claim as displaces, how many of them are still alive and not in proximity of Arab Terrorists? After all, the life expectancy of an Arab Palestinian is ≈ 70 years of age. I believe that the Arab Palestinians are looking to make a fraudulent claim payoff for them.​

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The main drafters of Resolution 242 – Lord Caradon, Eugene Rostow, Arthur Goldberg and Baron George-Brown – as well as others,
in which the meaning and history of Resolution 242 are explained.
What did resolution 242 do besides nothing? Useless resolution made by useless people.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The main drafters of Resolution 242 – Lord Caradon, Eugene Rostow, Arthur Goldberg and Baron George-Brown – as well as others, in which the meaning and history of Resolution 242 are explained.
What did resolution 242 do besides nothing? Useless resolution made by useless people.
(COMMENT)

It was a showpiece resolution; not unlike the many, many resolutions the UN passed pertaining to the "Question of Palestine." And for a time, it was a good deception.

I believe In my opinion, it was to bide time for a negotiated outcome. But the Palestinians (even to this day) have not been able to speak with one voice. They may know the definition to a Republic or a Democracy, but they don't actually believe in it. And they certainly cannot form a functioning government of any kind (at least not in the last three decades since they Declaring Independence).

The Arab states have no authority to negotiate Palestine's borders.
(COMMENT)

You say that now. But that was not the reality in November 1967. In fact, it was not the cast in 1974 with the Treaty with Egypt and it was not the case in 1994 in the Treaty with Jordan. In fact, I'm not aware of any country that truly has expressed an abiding trust and confidence in the Arab Palestinians; either in the people or the government. There are two possible exceptions for HAMAS, and they would be Qatar and Turkey.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The main drafters of Resolution 242 – Lord Caradon, Eugene Rostow, Arthur Goldberg and Baron George-Brown – as well as others, in which the meaning and history of Resolution 242 are explained.
(COMMENT)

It was a showpiece resolution; not unlike the many, many resolutions the UN passed pertaining to the "Question of Palestine." And for a time, it was a good deception.

I believe In my opinion, it was to bide time for a negotiated outcome. But the Palestinians (even to this day) have not been able to speak with one voice. They may know the definition to a Republic or a Democracy, but they don't actually believe in it. And they certainly cannot form a functioning government of any kind (at least not in the last three decades since they Declaring Independence).

(COMMENT)

You say that now. But that was not the reality in November 1967. In fact, it was not the cast in 1974 with the Treaty with Egypt and it was not the case in 1994 in the Treaty with Jordan. In fact, I'm not aware of any country that truly has expressed an abiding trust and confidence in the Arab Palestinians; either in the people or the government. There are two possible exceptions for HAMAS, and they would be Qatar and Turkey.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Your typical duck.

Palestinian national soccer team star booted for signing with Israeli squad

A soccer player who represented the Palestine national soccer team in dozens of its international games has been kicked out of the squad after signing with an Israeli team on Sunday for next season.

Abdallah Jabar, 27, will no longer be able to play for the West Bank-based national squad after closing a deal to join Israel’s local team Hapoel Hadera.
The response from Palestinian soccer fans was brutal, Jabar told Israel’s Channel 13 news on Monday. After announcing on social media that he had signed a contract in Israel, he received hundreds of offensive posts. “People went mad, they really went mad,” said Jabar, an Arab Israeli from the central Arab city of Taibe. “It’s the political background, it is a sensitive issue.”

“As an Arab Israeli, I am amazed,” he said, referring to the delicate position of Arab Israelis in Palestinian and Israeli culture. “Over there, they say we aren’t really Palestinians and here they say we aren’t really Israelis.”

Games played for Palestine saw him take to the turf in countries around the world and across the Middle East, including Iran. However, the team has a strict rule that its players may not participate in Israeli leagues.

Jabar’s Israeli citizenship also prevented him from signing with Egyptian teams in 2016.
Jabber began his soccer career on Israeli teams, but decided to move to the Palestinian league in 2013. He was selected for the Palestinian national team and played his first international game in 2014. Since then, he has represented the Palestinians in at least 50 games, including 13 games as part of the soccer world cup tournament. He also won a series of awards as a star player in the Palestinian league where he played for Ahli Al-Khaleel, based in the West Bank city of Hebron.

With his return to the Israeli league, Jabar, who plays in the left-defender position, told Channel 13 news that he is not concerned about any possible racism from Israeli soccer fans, some of whom are known for their hard-right political views.

“I have no problem, I played in derby matches in the Palestinian league, and that is just as bad,” he said, explaining that when two local teams meet, there can be “spitting, cursing and blows” among the fans.

AP_981874376813-640x400.jpg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I believe In my opinion, it was to bide time for a negotiated outcome.
Why are Palestinians required to negotiate their inalienable rights? That makes no sense.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
Why are Palestinians required to negotiate their inalienable rights? That makes no sense.
(COMMENT)

In 1967, the Arab Palestinians
(those in the West Bank and Jerusalem) were the victims of the Jordanians stripping them of their citizenship and abandoning the Sovereign territory. That was not an action by the Israelis.

The Arab Palestinians had no Governmental Framework to put in place. No Banking System for a treasury. No governmental agencies, no communications network or post office, not even a police or fire service. They had no way to pay, and no tax collection system. Nothing, nada! Even to this day, Israel collects taxes on Palestinian imports on behalf of the Palestinian Authority.

No one really has a reasonable expectation that giving the Arab Palestinians autonomy is going to bring peace. They will just begin a new campaign against Israel.

The Government is run by terrorist dominated political factions. And, Arab Palestinian autonomy will bring a new gateway for the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (Quds Force). That would put Insurgent builders on two sides of Saudi Arabian and Jordan, and an opening for secondary Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters. REMEMBER: Arab Palestinians glorify terrorists as heroic martyrs.
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
(COMMENT)

In 1967, the Arab Palestinians
(those in the West Bank and Jerusalem) were the victims of the Jordanians stripping them of their citizenship and abandoning the Sovereign territory. That was not an action by the Israelis.

The Arab Palestinians had no Governmental Framework to put in place. No Banking System for a treasury. No governmental agencies, no communications network or post office, not even a police or fire service. They had no way to pay, and no tax collection system. Nothing, nada! Even to this day, Israel collects taxes on Palestinian imports on behalf of the Palestinian Authority.

No one really has a reasonable expectation that giving the Arab Palestinians autonomy is going to bring peace. They will just begin a new campaign against Israel.

The Government is run by terrorist dominated political factions. And, Arab Palestinian autonomy will bring a new gateway for the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (Quds Force). That would put Insurgent builders on two sides of Saudi Arabian and Jordan, and an opening for secondary Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters. REMEMBER: Arab Palestinians glorify terrorists as heroic martyrs.
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Thanks for the rant. Now can you answer the question?

[/QUOTE]

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The International Court of Justice (ICJ) Advisory Opinion is not law and the relevant General Assembly Resolutions are NOT law.

I actually believe that the Rights, as expressed here, are real. But I also see that the Arab Palestinian People have perverted these rights, and have contributed greatly to the predicament they now find themselves in. But stupidity is their right as well.

Thanks for the rant. Now can you answer the question?
[/QUOTE]

The Arab Palestinian have the right NOT TO NEGOTIATE and that is the position they have taken.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back