Boycott Israel

What is unusual about the fact that a representative of Berlusconi's racist political movement (Trump is the U.S. version of Berlusconi) would support Israel.

What is unusual about the fact that a representative of Berlusconi's racist political movement (Trump is the U.S. version of Berlusconi) would support Israel.
Your silly "racist" canard is a hoot. Hurling the "r" word is just cheap propaganda when have no actual augment.

Why wouldn't western governments support Israel in the face of the obvious agenda of the BDS'ers?

Not as racist as your dropping the hasbara, Zionist and khazar bombs all the time. Always out of context and to derail and troll the thread.

BDS: security company G4S announces plans to exit Israeli market

British security company G4S, the world’s largest, has responded to a four-year long global BDS campaign protesting its role in Israeli violations of Palestinian human rights by announcing yesterday it will sell its Israeli subsidiary in the coming “12 to 24 months.”

In describing the move, The Financial Times reported that G4S was “extracting itself from reputationally damaging work.”

- See more at: https://bdsmovement.net/2016/g4s-announces-plans-to-exit-israel-13794#sthash.YNzdE1LN.dpuf

P F Tinmore, et al,

I doubt seriously if the BDS Movement Had anything to do with that out of the market.

British security company G4S, the world’s largest, has responded to a four-year long global BDS campaign protesting its role in Israeli violations of Palestinian human rights by announcing yesterday it will sell its Israeli subsidiary in the coming “12 to 24 months.”

In describing the move, The Financial Times reported that G4S was “extracting itself from reputationally damaging work.”

- See more at: https://bdsmovement.net/2016/g4s-announces-plans-to-exit-israel-13794#sthash.YNzdE1LN.dpuf
(COMMENT)

These are low-end local national jobs. This only affects G4S (UK); not G4S (NA) or G4S (GBH).

Every now and then, the BDS is going to have an impact on some local national positions, and put certain wage earners out of a job. It also has an impact on the immediate economy which impacts the small residential marketplace.

I am glad that the BDS Movement has targeted wage position at $15/hr and less.

I was reading that the:

"Such a system is contrary to the most basic standards of due process, and gives Palestinians detained by the IOF very little chance of receiving anything even vaguely resembling a fair trial.

G4S's operation of Israeli Prison Service is a clear breach of international law: Articles 49 and 76 of the Fourth Geneva Convention specifically forbid the transfer of an occupied population (Palestinians) into the territory of the occupying power (Israel). Palestinians are also subjected to torture by Israeli forces, and G4S transfers Palestinians to and from interrogation/ torture centres. Such breaches of international humanitarian law can be considered war crimes. G4S’s complicity in the violations of the human rights of these prisoners is undeniable, and demonstrates a direct violation of their commitments under the UN Global Compact and of international law."

I'm not sure that Article 49 applies since the Oslo Accords grant the Israelis pretty firm control in Area "C". Article 76 has to do with "health Issues." I notice that the Arab Palestinians throw these allegations and terms around as if they have an application to the context. But they never give a specific reference and case information. I'm holding judgement until I see the ICC Preliminary Investigation of the Arab-Palestinians and the general list of specific allegations.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

I doubt seriously if the BDS Movement Had anything to do with that out of the market.

(COMMENT)

These are low-end local national jobs. This only affects G4S (UK); not G4S (NA) or G4S (GBH).

Every now and then, the BDS is going to have an impact on some local national positions, and put certain wage earners out of a job. It also has an impact on the immediate economy which impacts the small residential marketplace.

I was reading that the:

"Such a system is contrary to the most basic standards of due process, and gives Palestinians detained by the IOF very little chance of receiving anything even vaguely resembling a fair trial.

G4S's operation of Israeli Prison Service is a clear breach of international law: Articles 49 and 76 of the Fourth Geneva Convention specifically forbid the transfer of an occupied population (Palestinians) into the territory of the occupying power (Israel). Palestinians are also subjected to torture by Israeli forces, and G4S transfers Palestinians to and from interrogation/ torture centres. Such breaches of international humanitarian law can be considered war crimes. G4S’s complicity in the violations of the human rights of these prisoners is undeniable, and demonstrates a direct violation of their commitments under the UN Global Compact and of international law."

I'm not sure that Article 49 applies since the Oslo Accords grant the Israelis pretty firm control in Area "C". Article 76 has to do with "health Issues." I notice that the Arab Palestinians throw these allegations and terms around as if they have an application to the context. But they never give a specific reference and case information. I'm holding judgement until I see the ICC Preliminary Investigation of the Arab-Palestinians and the general list of specific allegations.

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh, OK. Merely a coincidence I am sure.

They don't need to worry about that as they are already neck deep in "reputationally damaging work" with its failures in the way it handles and transports prisoners. It has such a bad reputation that it is getting out of much of the high profile security work

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I was reading that the:

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh, OK. Merely a coincidence I am sure.

Or other factors are in play that you have overlooked in your rush to demonise the Jews ?

Miss Canada finalist, Hala Yassin, endorses boycott of apartheid Israel

A beauty contestant participant? Showing an exposed forearm or ankle? A swift of hair?

Isn't there a fatwa being scratched out somewhere?

A beauty contestant participant? Showing an exposed forearm or ankle? A swift of hair?

Isn't there a fatwa being scratched out somewhere?

With a name like hers she is bound to be an islamonazi propagandist, and should be banned for bringing the contest into disrepute

Did she win?

:dunno:
http://www.mediacoop.ca/sites/media...t_news/hala_marley_-_focus_on_paju_8min36.mp3

pic161.jpg

Rania Masri :thup:

So is this aimed at the Palestinians then as they are the ones being racist and they have colonised Jewish Palestine.

Remember they have it in their charter to erase all Jews from Palestine and the LoN gave the land the arab muslims have colonised to the Jews in 1923.

Forum List

Back