Boycott Israel

WHY would I want to boycott Israel?
So you won't be complicit in the atrocities Israel commits.

By buying Israeli products or services, you are supporting Israel. By supporting Israel, you are complicit in the crimes Israel commits.

To understand why someone would want to boycott these corporations (like SodaStream, Agrexco, etc), here are a few facts about the occupation:

-The Israeli authorities
have maintained their air, land and sea blockade of Gaza, effectively imposing collective punishment on all 1.8m inhabitants.

-Israeli authorities
control Palestinian imports and exports.

-They are
building illegal Jewish-only settlements in Palestinian territories.

-In 2014,
over 2,300 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces. 39 Israelis were killed.

-Palestinian children are routinely tortured and killed in Israeli prisons.

Boycotting can best be summed up this way...

Why boycott?

Boycotts enable consumers to:

1. Not be complicit in the practices of unethical corporations through supporting them financially.

2. Large scale boycotts can stop corporations engaging in unethical practices altogether.

And finally, although this is just a rumor, I've heard boycotting Israel, makes you more attractive to the opposite sex.
First of all, I doubt I am complicit in helping anyone hurt a flea, let alone atrocities. Arabs, Palestinians and Muslims, umm, they aren't looking like poor victim morally untouchables as the OP supposes. 9/11 made my mind up on Arab- Palestinian- Muslim a long time ago. Yes, they are all connected.

You should know by now that 9/11 was a mossad/cia/fbi false flag operation on the orders of the Jewish lobby in the USA. They used the Jewish time-warp machine that allowed them to go back in time and rig the buildings with shaped charges so they would fall straight down.
9/11 in 5 minutes.

WHY would I want to boycott Israel?
So you won't be complicit in the atrocities Israel commits.

By buying Israeli products or services, you are supporting Israel. By supporting Israel, you are complicit in the crimes Israel commits.

To understand why someone would want to boycott these corporations (like SodaStream, Agrexco, etc), here are a few facts about the occupation:

-The Israeli authorities
have maintained their air, land and sea blockade of Gaza, effectively imposing collective punishment on all 1.8m inhabitants.

-Israeli authorities
control Palestinian imports and exports.

-They are
building illegal Jewish-only settlements in Palestinian territories.

-In 2014,
over 2,300 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces. 39 Israelis were killed.

-Palestinian children are routinely tortured and killed in Israeli prisons.

Boycotting can best be summed up this way...

Why boycott?

Boycotts enable consumers to:

1. Not be complicit in the practices of unethical corporations through supporting them financially.

2. Large scale boycotts can stop corporations engaging in unethical practices altogether.

And finally, although this is just a rumor, I've heard boycotting Israel, makes you more attractive to the opposite sex.
First of all, I doubt I am complicit in helping anyone hurt a flea, let alone atrocities. Arabs, Palestinians and Muslims, umm, they aren't looking like poor victim morally untouchables as the OP supposes. 9/11 made my mind up on Arab- Palestinian- Muslim a long time ago. Yes, they are all connected.

You should know by now that 9/11 was a mossad/cia/fbi false flag operation on the orders of the Jewish lobby in the USA. They used the Jewish time-warp machine that allowed them to go back in time and rig the buildings with shaped charges so they would fall straight down.
9/11 in 5 minutes.

And I have just the thing for you, a signed baptism record for Jesus carried out by the Arch Bishop of Canterbury.

Still does not explain how they primed the building to explode as they claim without anyone noticing the crews going in and out or the smell of new paint every day for 5 years

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is OFF TOPIC, but an amusing break in this thread.

Actually, I kind-a-like this particular short video.

9/11 in 5 minutes.

(COMMENT)

While I may not agree with the presentation, you have to admire the snappy way it is put together.

The one thing that I think is missing in these presentations, is that --- there is no one less trustworthy than an American Politician; unless (of course) it is a Commission orchestrated by politicians that want their five minutes of fame.

Most of what Congress (House or Senate) does often sounds Courageous, but actually follows the 6 Phases of Project Management made famous in the 1970's.

(1) Wild euphoria when the new system is announced,
(2) Growing concern,
(3) ”Near total disillusionment as the systems people realize almost all the goals set down in stage 1 are unattainable (mainly because Congress never really intended to deliver on the objective)”
(4) Unmitigated disaster,
(5) Search for the guilty, in the absence of evidence,
(6) Punishment of the innocent, and (7) promotion of the uninvolved.
  • Computers and Management in a Changing Society, 2nd edition By Donald H. Sanders
    New York, NY: McGraw-Hill 1974 Pg. 238:
Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

9/11 in 5 minutes.

(COMMENT)

While I may not agree with the presentation, you have to admire the snappy way it is put together.

The one thing that I think is missing in these presentations, is that --- there is no one less trustworthy than an American Politician; unless (of course) it is a Commission orchestrated by politicians that want their five minutes of fame.

Most of what Congress (House or Senate) does often sounds Courageous, but actually follows the 6 Phases of Project Management made famous in the 1970's.

(2) Growing concern,
(3) ”Near total disillusionment as the systems people realize almost all the goals set down in stage 1 are unattainable (mainly because Congress never really intended to deliver on the objective)”
  • Computers and Management in a Changing Society, 2nd edition By Donald H. Sanders
Most Respectfully,
R

While I may not agree with the presentation, you have to admire the snappy way it is put together.​

Quick and on point. Unfortunately, 9/11 cannot be honestly discussed on these boards.

P F Tinmore, et al,

9/11 in 5 minutes.

(COMMENT)

(2) Growing concern,
Most Respectfully,
R

While I may not agree with the presentation, you have to admire the snappy way it is put together.​

Quick and on point. Unfortunately, 9/11 cannot be honestly discussed on these boards.

Far too many conspiracy theorists with foil lined armadillo helmets and stained underwear

I think Rocco is being very generous in his explanations here. As is Israel in allowing the Arab Muslims administrative control over some areas of the disputed territories. Even if they are entirely incompetent in either administration or economic management.

Had Israel never allowed such administrative control by the hostile Arabs who remained in the area and enforced the Geneva convention articles concerning the separation and treatment of POWs vs civilians this mess wouldn't exist today.

But our subject demands a mention. Obviously the effort is a failure. Israel has one of the strongest and most diverse economies in the world.

Its the Arab Muslims of the area that have suffered due to several pervading conditions

An absolutely pathetic GDP per capita of the Arab Muslims

is it israel's fault the pals use all of the international aid they get to support terrorism?

It would be very interesting to determine what you think are the boundaries of the State of Palestine versus the State of Israel.

I'm pretty sure Tin's consistent argument is that there are no boundaries between Palestine and Israel. Its all Palestine. Israel has no right to exist. But he can correct me if I'm wrong.
Indeed, and that is the question that Rocco has been dancing around.

no. it's BS when you and the other jew-haters say it.

don't you get tired of lying and spewing your jew-hating garbage?

you're pretty lowlife and i feel sorry for anyone who has to live with your hate.

I think Rocco is being very generous in his explanations here. As is Israel in allowing the Arab Muslims administrative control over some areas of the disputed territories. Even if they are entirely incompetent in either administration or economic management.

Had Israel never allowed such administrative control by the hostile Arabs who remained in the area and enforced the Geneva convention articles concerning the separation and treatment of POWs vs civilians this mess wouldn't exist today.

But our subject demands a mention. Obviously the effort is a failure. Israel has one of the strongest and most diverse economies in the world.

Its the Arab Muslims of the area that have suffered due to several pervading conditions

is it israel's fault the pals use all of the international aid they get to support terrorism?
Pffft.

Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign?

Pffft.

Then palistanians should stop flashing holes in their underwear, y'know, "poah 'n robbed" stuff. The best-paid refugeestniks in da world. No-land-and-no-border settlers.

Pffft.

Not at all as it is not propaganda but fact, so obvious that even the arab nations have started to call Palestinians terrorists and have stopped supporting them.

Are these two related? I heard they are cousins.

Doesn't much matter. BDS is an abysmal failure, as is so much of Arab-Moslem attempts at joining the relevant first world.

Tinmore gave you a funny on your post but he realizes the anti-BDS movement is spreading and is crying inside.

Legislators from 13 Latin American and Caribbean countries have signed a resolution to encourage their governments to increase efforts to strengthen ties with Israel and condemn the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions, or BDS, movement.

The lawmakers met last week in Miami for the Israel Allies Foundation’s second annual Latin America Summit on Israel, The Jerusalem Post reported. The foundation works with parliaments around the world to mobilize political support for Israel based on Jewish-Christian values.The signatories “unequivocally declare, personally, our support for the Jewish people to live in peace, safety and security in the Land of Israel,” read the Spanish-language resolution. “Strong relations between the Western Hemisphere and Israel are crucial to the spread of freedom, democracy and justice around the world.

read more: 13 Latin American, Caribbean legislators sign motion condemning BDS movement - Jewish World News

Are these two related? I heard they are cousins.

Doesn't much matter. BDS is an abysmal failure, as is so much of Arab-Moslem attempts at joining the relevant first world.

Tinmore gave you a funny on your post but he realizes the anti-BDS movement is spreading and is crying inside.

Legislators from 13 Latin American and Caribbean countries have signed a resolution to encourage their governments to increase efforts to strengthen ties with Israel and condemn the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions, or BDS, movement.

The lawmakers met last week in Miami for the Israel Allies Foundation’s second annual Latin America Summit on Israel, The Jerusalem Post reported. The foundation works with parliaments around the world to mobilize political support for Israel based on Jewish-Christian values.The signatories “unequivocally declare, personally, our support for the Jewish people to live in peace, safety and security in the Land of Israel,” read the Spanish-language resolution. “Strong relations between the Western Hemisphere and Israel are crucial to the spread of freedom, democracy and justice around the world.

read more: 13 Latin American, Caribbean legislators sign motion condemning BDS movement - Jewish World News

Also the Roman Empire sees the need for the world to stick with Israel.

Mara Carfagna, who served as Italy’s Minister for Equal Opportunity between 2008 and 2011, gave an interview in February to Italian pro-Israel website L’Informale, The interview has been picked up by the Jihad Watch blog and Hebrew-language media in recent days.

Carfagna, who was chosen by Silvio Berlusconi to head the civil and human rights section of his party, told the website she does not think Israel’s case is very hard to understand, “if you look at reality, not through the lenses of anti-Zionist and anti-Jewish prejudice.”

“I have faith in the history, traditions, and culture of Israel,” she explained. “But above all, I believe in the rights of the Jewish people. The right to claim a homeland, to live in security, not to suffer discrimination of any kind. I believe that myopic refusal to recognize the right of Israel to exist as the state of the Jews is very often linked more to prejudices than to political arguments.

“The West cannot abandon Israel, because that would mean abandoning itself,” she pressed on. “Israel is the West’s bridgehead in an area where democracy, freedom and human rights are still struggling to establish themselves... Our fundamental values cannot be overshadowed or pushed aside by economic interests.”

Italian politician: If we abandon Israel, we abandon ourselves

Forum List

Back