Boycott Israel

Israel: Economy >> globalEDGE: Your source for Global Business Knowledge

It has the second-largest number of startup companies in the world (after the United States) and the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.

Top 3 Trade Partners (2014): United States, China, and Hong Kong
Top 3 Exported Goods (2014): Precious Stones & Metals, Electrical Machinery, and Pharmaceuticals

Top Industries
High-Technology Products (Aviation, Communications, Computer-Aided Design and Manufactures, Medical Electronics, Fiber Optics); Wood and Paper Products; Potash and Phosphates

If we compare that to the competing Islamist terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories, we find that welfare fraud is the primary economic force.

As usual the Hasbara crowd, espeically Hollow Holly, lies. Israel is 30th in the world in terms of startups. Nigeria has far more. LOL

Countries - With the top startups worldwide | Startup Ranking

It has the second-largest number of startup companies in the world (after the United States) and the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.

Top 3 Exported Goods (2014): Precious Stones & Metals, Electrical Machinery, and Pharmaceuticals

Top Industries
High-Technology Products (Aviation, Communications, Computer-Aided Design and Manufactures, Medical Electronics, Fiber Optics); Wood and Paper Products; Potash and Phosphates

If we compare that to the competing Islamist terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories, we find that welfare fraud is the primary economic force.

As usual the Hasbara crowd, espeically Hollow Holly, lies. Israel is 30th in the world in terms of startups. Nigeria has far more. LOL

Oh my. You really should learn to read. As usual, the taqiyya crowd is slack-jawed and dumbfounded with their lack of reading comprehension.

The figures I linked to are on a per capita basis. It's in the link.

I know, right? You feel like such a fool for the time you spent scouring wiki and other sites for a handy cut and paste.

Top Industries

Oh my. You really should learn to read. As usual, the taqiyya crowd is slack-jawed and dumbfounded with their lack of reading comprehension.

I know, right? You feel like such a fool for the time you spent scouring wiki and other sites for a handy cut and paste.

You said nothing about per capita. Were you purposely being propagandistic? No, you wouldn't do that.

"It has the second-largest number of startup companies in the world (after the United States)"

Top Industries

You said nothing about per capita. Were you purposely being propagandistic? No, you wouldn't do that.

"It has the second-largest number of startup companies in the world (after the United States)"

Your failure to read the data is no ones fault but your own.

Top Industries

Your failure to tell the truth is the problem.

Top Industries

Your failure to read the link is the problem.

I'm not responsible for your incompetence.

Caught red-handed propagandizing and you are embarrassed, I understand.

You failed to read the data provided. Ineptitude on your part is your issue to deal with.

Take responsibility for your failures.

You failed to read the data provided. Ineptitude on your part is your issue to deal with.

Take responsibility for lying.

...and using data two years out of date... :lmao:

Funny rant. I understand you're embarrassed at having to explain your incompetence. Next time, read the data you're presented with and you won't look like quite the fool.

.... and data you can't refute.....:lmao:

Governments can legislate until they are blue in the face, but they can't force businesses to trade where they don't want to.

"The downtrend in Israel's exports is continuing in the second quarter. Updated figures for April published today by the Central Bureau of Statistics show that exports of goods were down by an annualized 21.7% in February-April 2016, following a 13.7% drop in November 2015-January 2016.

High-tech exports were down 32.1% in February-April 2016, following a 22.7% decline in the three preceding months. Exports of services (excluding startups) fell 4.1% in February-March 2016, after gaining 1.3% in November 2015-January 2016...." Israel's exports continue to plunge - Globes English

Nor can they stop people from buying Israeli goods without banning their import. The first one to do so would face hardship and problems in the very near future

Top Industries

And as usual team Palestine is losing the arguments and bringing up hasbarra to hide their ineptitude

Top Industries

Then it is time you learnt to read English, seems to be a failing of yours to miss out most of the reports including your own in your haste to find anti Jewish segments.

Is that your face going red with embarrassment again freddy because you have been caught being anti semitic again

Is that like team Palestine using data anything up to 50 years out of date, and you agreeing with it ?

Funny rant. I understand you're embarrassed at having to explain your incompetence. Next time, read the data you're presented with and you won't look like quite the fool.

Hollow Hollie projecting again.

Forum List

Back