Boycott Israel

Your failure to read the link is the problem.

I'm not responsible for your incompetence.

Caught red-handed propagandizing and you are embarrassed, I understand.
You failed to read the data provided. Ineptitude on your part is your issue to deal with.

Take responsibility for your failures.

Take responsibility for lying.
Funny rant. I understand you're embarrassed at having to explain your incompetence. Next time, read the data you're presented with and you won't look like quite the fool.

Hollow Hollie projecting again.
The goofy name-caller stuttering and mumbling again.

Don't let your incompetence be such a downer. When you're unable to comprehend the data presented to you, ask for help.

Did you read the comments, every one was against the BDS movement as it did nothing for Palestine or the Palestinians. It is just a means for the Jew haters to push their racism and hatreds, they don't care about the Palestinians one iota.

Like you they are LOSERS

Your failure to read the link is the problem.

I'm not responsible for your incompetence.

Caught red-handed propagandizing and you are embarrassed, I understand.
You failed to read the data provided. Ineptitude on your part is your issue to deal with.

Take responsibility for your failures.

Take responsibility for lying.
Funny rant. I understand you're embarrassed at having to explain your incompetence. Next time, read the data you're presented with and you won't look like quite the fool.

Hollow Hollie projecting again.

Monte losing the arguments again, you can tell by the immaturity of his posts.

Oh, dear me...

Are we still wasting our time in here, trying to convince America that BDS is ever going to go anywhere?

beating-a-dead-horse.gif~c200

BDS is a flea...

Oh, dear me...

Are we still wasting our time in here, trying to convince America that BDS is ever going to go anywhere?

BDS is a flea...

So why is the governor of New york adopting BDS tactics against BDS? Clearly, according to you, they aren't working...

I can't think of a single, significant "success" that the BDS'ers have had.

Sure, the BDS groupies tend to collect minority voices of the flaming, raving Jew haters like you, (much like gay parades tend to draw flaming gays), but you need to be honest and acknowledge that you groupies don't exist to help Pal'istanians. Your agenda is one of insensate hatred for and is one that is in opposition to the existence of the State of Israel.

Oh, dear me...

BDS is a flea...

So why is the governor of New york adopting BDS tactics against BDS? Clearly, according to you, they aren't working...
These aren't "BDS" tactics.

These are the generic tactics of boycott and divestiture- known and extant centuries before BDS arrived on the scene...

Hell, even the combination of such things is as old as the hills...

And here's the thing..

There are effective boycotts, and...

There are INEFFECTIVE boycotts...

Your circus flea (BDS) falls into the latter category, like few other "flops" have ever done...

Bring it on, pissants...

It's never going to amount to anything...

The rest of us laugh at you, as you piss and moan and try to pretend that BDS is anything other than what it is...

BDS is nothing more than a Flea Circus...

flea-circus1.jpg

And will never, ever amount to anything more than that....

But, it makes for an amusing sideline, and an occasional belly laugh, at those who think it's actually going anyplace...

Last edited:
Ali Abunimah: NY Governor Blacklists BDS to Defend Israeli Apartheid

What Israeli apartheid are you cutting and pasting about?

True apartheid is readily apparent in Islamist terrorist enclaves such as those Islamist terrorist franchises occupying the West Bank and Gaza'istan.

Flailing your Pom Poms for theocratic totalitarianism, welfare fraud, gender segregation, subjugation of women forced into "Shame Sacks" and the cleansing of religious and ethnic minorities speaks volumes about your various pathologies.

These people disagree with you.

"Adelson and his fellow conference organizers limited participation in the event to donors willing to pledge at least $1 million over the next two years. With some 20 donors taking part at the meeting, the total dollar amount raised is estimated to be at least $20 million. A Jewish communal leader who did not attend the meeting but who spoke to the organizers said that, in fact, the overall funding goal for Adelson’s Campus Maccabees was $50 million." Adelson-Saban summit raises millions to fight BDS - Diplomacy and Defense

BDS works at all levels.

These people disagree with you.

"Adelson and his fellow conference organizers limited participation in the event to donors willing to pledge at least $1 million over the next two years. With some 20 donors taking part at the meeting, the total dollar amount raised is estimated to be at least $20 million. A Jewish communal leader who did not attend the meeting but who spoke to the organizers said that, in fact, the overall funding goal for Adelson’s Campus Maccabees was $50 million." Adelson-Saban summit raises millions to fight BDS - Diplomacy and Defense

BDS works at all levels.
BDS'ing only works as a fringe hate group. Much like the agenda pressed by the KKK, there's an undercurrent of religious zeal used to further the hate. As the KKK was a collection largely of Christian whackjobs, the BDS'ers were born in the imagination of an islamic terrorist whose "religion" has a built-in, predefined Jew hatred.

Forum List

Back