BOYCOTT Quentin Tarantino movies

Count me in. But then the only movies I watch are those on Turner Classic Movies produced generally prior to mid-1950's. Got DVR set to record some silent movies tonight.

LAPD union joins NYPD in call to boycott Quentin Tarantino films

The Los Angeles Police Department's largest union has thrown its support behind the NYPD's call for a boycott of Quentin Tarantino's films after the "Pulp Fiction" director referred to some police officers as murderers during a rally in New York City over the weekend.

Los Angeles Police Protective League President Craig Lally said comments like Tarantino's encourage attacks on officers and said the union would support the call for a boycott of his films.

Tarantino flew from California to New York City to take part in a protest against police brutality on Saturday, and comments he made during the march quickly drew the ire of the New York Police Department's Patrolmen's Benevolent Assn.

according to the Associated Press. "And if you believe there's murder going on then you need to rise up and stand up against it. I'm here to say I'm on the side of the murdered."

LAPD union joins NYPD in call to boycott Quentin Tarantino films

No more of this guy's products for me, past and anything coming up.
He's now officially a lib hero.

Tarantino leads New York protest against police

New York (AFP) - Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino was among hundreds of people from across the United States who marched in New York on Saturday against perceived police brutality.

Campaigners say that police unfairly profile black and Latino men, and criticize what they see as the militarization of law enforcement forces in the US.

"This is not being dealt with in anyway at all. That's why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges," said Tarantino, whose hit films include "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction."

Tarantino had similarly joined activists in New York's Times Square on Thursday to launch a fresh push -- dubbed #RiseUpOctober -- demanding an end to police killings.

People who said they had lost family members at the hands of police are participating in the movement for change.

"This is a big progress. This is just amazing to me and I hope we will organize more rallies in honor of all victims of police brutality," Chicago-based Precious Edwards, 18, told AFP.

Edwards is the sister of Dakota Bright, 15, shot dead by Chicago police in November 2012.

"I hope that everyone, not only black and brown people, but purple or blue people, everybody stands up," she added.

A database compiled by the Guardian newspaper says nearly 930 people have been killed by police in the United States so far this year.

I won't watch Charlton Heston, Chuck Norris or Clint Eastwood movies. But I will watch Mel Gibson. He's so good I can't help it.

Do Christians watch Tom Cruise movies?
Yes.

New York (AFP) - Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino was among hundreds of people from across the United States who marched in New York on Saturday against perceived police brutality.

Campaigners say that police unfairly profile black and Latino men, and criticize what they see as the militarization of law enforcement forces in the US.

"This is not being dealt with in anyway at all. That's why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges," said Tarantino, whose hit films include "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction."

Tarantino had similarly joined activists in New York's Times Square on Thursday to launch a fresh push -- dubbed #RiseUpOctober -- demanding an end to police killings.

People who said they had lost family members at the hands of police are participating in the movement for change.

"This is a big progress. This is just amazing to me and I hope we will organize more rallies in honor of all victims of police brutality," Chicago-based Precious Edwards, 18, told AFP.

Edwards is the sister of Dakota Bright, 15, shot dead by Chicago police in November 2012.

"I hope that everyone, not only black and brown people, but purple or blue people, everybody stands up," she added.

A database compiled by the Guardian newspaper says nearly 930 people have been killed by police in the United States so far this year.

Thanks for the info , now I will go to all his movies!!

Ironically, if he were involved in a protest you agreed with, you'd be singing an entirely different tune, and, as well, you'd be outraged that people would try to harm someone's career and income because they disagreed with something that person hand opinions about--case in point: if a bakery refuses to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, you'd think it was outrageous for anyone to boycot the bakery and cause the owners to lose income.

You should make sure then you never need the help of law enforcement then, because I wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite.

Ironically, if he were involved in a protest you agreed with, you'd be singing an entirely different tune, and, as well, you'd be outraged that people would try to harm someone's career and income because they disagreed with something that person hand opinions about--case in point: if a bakery refuses to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, you'd think it was outrageous for anyone to boycot the bakery and cause the owners to lose income.

Wrong.

Wrong.
No. Not wrong. Don't be a hypocrite.

I've seen my last Quentin Tarantino movie.

I almost enjoyed his epic slavery movie, Django Unhinged (whatever), but I couldn't support his overuse of the N word and his blood lust for screen violence as much as our liberal friends.

I did (despite myself) enjoy Pulp Fiction.

But Tarantino is a massive asshole -- akin to Michael Moore.

And I will not support him or his work product any longer.

Of course you will ... all you liberal scumbags hate cops and call them pigs. Fucking shame they will still come if something happens to you

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You should make sure then you never need the help of law enforcement then, because I wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite.

Really now, we have police in our family and not the redneck cracker variety found in the uneducated parts of the country , big difference in departments in different regions

Really now, we have police in our family and not the redneck cracker variety found in the uneducated parts of the country , big difference in departments in different regions
Do those family members know you think they are pigs and lower then scum?

Of course you will ... all you liberal scumbags hate cops and call them pigs. Fucking shame they will still come if something happens to you

Such an angry little cracka ain't ya

I am not the one spitting out hate little child

Typical piece of white trash

Typical piece of white trash
And like clock work the idiot liberal proves me correct.....

Great flick

Reservoir%20Dogs.jpg

Forum List

Back