BOYCOTT Quentin Tarantino movies

u0a6p2Q.gif

~NBK~

That was an Oliver Stone movie, not a Quinton Tarantino one.

No more of this guy's products for me, past and anything coming up.
He's now officially a lib hero.

Tarantino leads New York protest against police

New York (AFP) - Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino was among hundreds of people from across the United States who marched in New York on Saturday against perceived police brutality.

Campaigners say that police unfairly profile black and Latino men, and criticize what they see as the militarization of law enforcement forces in the US.

"This is not being dealt with in anyway at all. That's why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges," said Tarantino, whose hit films include "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction."

Tarantino had similarly joined activists in New York's Times Square on Thursday to launch a fresh push -- dubbed #RiseUpOctober -- demanding an end to police killings.

People who said they had lost family members at the hands of police are participating in the movement for change.

"This is a big progress. This is just amazing to me and I hope we will organize more rallies in honor of all victims of police brutality," Chicago-based Precious Edwards, 18, told AFP.

Edwards is the sister of Dakota Bright, 15, shot dead by Chicago police in November 2012.

"I hope that everyone, not only black and brown people, but purple or blue people, everybody stands up," she added.

A database compiled by the Guardian newspaper says nearly 930 people have been killed by police in the United States so far this year.

Sadly, I just saw this headline on Drudge...what was he thinking...he should stop using drugs....

New York (AFP) - Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino was among hundreds of people from across the United States who marched in New York on Saturday against perceived police brutality.

Campaigners say that police unfairly profile black and Latino men, and criticize what they see as the militarization of law enforcement forces in the US.

"This is not being dealt with in anyway at all. That's why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges," said Tarantino, whose hit films include "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction."

Tarantino had similarly joined activists in New York's Times Square on Thursday to launch a fresh push -- dubbed #RiseUpOctober -- demanding an end to police killings.

People who said they had lost family members at the hands of police are participating in the movement for change.

"This is a big progress. This is just amazing to me and I hope we will organize more rallies in honor of all victims of police brutality," Chicago-based Precious Edwards, 18, told AFP.

Edwards is the sister of Dakota Bright, 15, shot dead by Chicago police in November 2012.

"I hope that everyone, not only black and brown people, but purple or blue people, everybody stands up," she added.

A database compiled by the Guardian newspaper says nearly 930 people have been killed by police in the United States so far this year.

"went thru NYC protest, watching white leftists shouting at black cops protecting white leftists. There's your racial divide."

-Greg Gutfeld

Sadly, I just saw this headline on Drudge...what was he thinking...he should stop using drugs....

I agree.

coke has gone to his head and beyond :(

Pulp was his one and only good movie

It's all the way down for him now....like so many in Hollyweird.

I agree.

I liked almost all of the first half of Kill Bill...the music and the images were genius...and then the drugged out Tarantino did the hospital scene....and made the rest of the movie the split from the first one and called Kill Bill 2.

Tarantino just needs an adult to keep his worst judgments out of his movies...

I agree.

I liked almost all of the first half of Kill Bill...the music and the images were genius...and then the drugged out Tarantino did the hospital scene....and made the rest of the movie the split from the first one and called Kill Bill 2.

yes
I watched him making a fool of himself in Cannes...on cable TV....so sad so disturbing.
High as a kite.
oh well!

I agree.

that was a good movie.......a flash in the pan for Tarantino....but a good one :mm:

:dance:

Tarantino is a movie making God!

Everything from Grindhouse to Django Unchained.

The only movie he did that wasn't any good, was Jackie Brown.

Tarantino is a movie making God!

Everything from Grindhouse to Django Unchained.

The only movie he did that wasn't any good, was Jackie Brown.

Yeah...Jackie Brown was pretty boring....Django was a really good movie as well....Dont forget True Romance.....he wrote that one....the movie was okay...but that scene with Christopher Walken in the mobile home...classic.......a great moment in the movies...

Yeah...Jackie Brown was pretty boring....Django was a really good movie as well....Dont forget True Romance.....he wrote that one....the movie was okay...but that scene with Christopher Walken in the mobile home...classic.......a great moment in the movies...
I didn't know he wrote True Romance? That's a classic as well. Especially the part when the producers bodyguards, the FBI and the mob are all facing each other with their guns drawn and are just standing there ARGUING!

But I must disagree, that wasn't Christopher Walken's scene, it was that guy from Easy Rider's scene.

I didn't know he wrote True Romance? That's a classic as well. Especially the part when the producers bodyguards, the FBI and the mob are all facing each other with their guns drawn and are just standing there ARGUING!

But I must disagree, that wasn't Christopher Walken's scene, it was that guy from Easy Rider's scene.

I couldn't remember his name...Dennis Hopper.....

Thought his movies where shit anyway. ... they are to absurdly violent no reason and say ****** to much for no reason

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back