BOYCOTT Quentin Tarantino movies

Just watch the movie. Don't be a fag.

Degenerate... "Don't be a degenerate". Succumbing to the obsession common to sexual deviancy is only one demonstration of such. Intolerance of such, is the only means of avoiding being destroyed by it.

He's now officially a lib hero.

Tarantino leads New York protest against police

New York (AFP) - Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino was among hundreds of people from across the United States who marched in New York on Saturday against perceived police brutality.

Campaigners say that police unfairly profile black and Latino men, and criticize what they see as the militarization of law enforcement forces in the US.

"This is not being dealt with in anyway at all. That's why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges," said Tarantino, whose hit films include "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction."

Tarantino had similarly joined activists in New York's Times Square on Thursday to launch a fresh push -- dubbed #RiseUpOctober -- demanding an end to police killings.

People who said they had lost family members at the hands of police are participating in the movement for change.

"This is a big progress. This is just amazing to me and I hope we will organize more rallies in honor of all victims of police brutality," Chicago-based Precious Edwards, 18, told AFP.

Edwards is the sister of Dakota Bright, 15, shot dead by Chicago police in November 2012.

"I hope that everyone, not only black and brown people, but purple or blue people, everybody stands up," she added.

A database compiled by the Guardian newspaper says nearly 930 people have been killed by police in the United States so far this year.

Pussy

Again, you're not hurting him by boycotting.

So what?

So for one thing, my post was in response to someone else, not you.

And where'd you get the idea that my goal in boycotting the cult is to harm them?

"Cult"? "Them"? Tarantino is a person.

The goal of my boycott is simply to avoid being subjected to their idiocy. And so far it's worked perfectly.

So perfectly you're not even talking about the same thing. You seem to be in possession of enough idiocy already.

Just watch the movie. Don't be a fag.

Degenerate... "Don't be a degenerate". Succumbing to the obsession common to sexual deviancy is only one demonstration of such. Intolerance of such, is the only means of avoiding being destroyed by it.

Dude... I've sucked dick before. Go fuck yourself.

Nothing surprising in that.

You're an evil c u n t... who will spend eternity in ever increasing agony.

Say-it-Again-Sam.jpg

No more of this guy's products for me, past and anything coming up.

WAY ahead of ya! Been on this since he had Woody runnin' around murdering innocent people for no reason what so ever.

I've never been a big fan, but I have always gotten a kick out of many of the Pulp Fiction scenes. Watched parts of that movie a dozen times. No more though.
If you own the video, you're no longer contributing to his income, so what's the problem? Afraid there might be subliminal "lib" messages flashing across your retinas whenever Jules is onscreen? :lmao:

I don't own the video, but if I run the premium channels late night Friday or Saturday, it's rare I won't find Pulp Fiction someplace.

Love the scene in the junk store with Zed and the other hillbilly and The Gimp, fucking hilarious ! :eusa_clap:
I won't give any more of my airtime minutes to the asshole now though.
Again, you're not hurting him by boycotting.

The notion is silly, anyway. Either you appreciate the fictional work or you don't. I don't boycott Charlton Heston films because I think he was a gunslinging nutter or James Woods films because he's just a flat-out nutter. It's the quality of the work onscreen that interests me. And I don't even especially like Tarantino films.
..or Clint Eastwood movies.

It's naïve and pointless to 'boycott' a filmmaker's works because of his political beliefs or practices.

QT is the Genius of dialog.
His characters say what we wish we said.
I have the ability to separate the salesman from the product.

That is disgusting. However, I won't boycott his flicks. Artistic types are nutty as fuck. Next week he will probably be protesting the invisible laser beams being shot into our brains through our televisions by the Israeli government.

It is what it is.

That is disgusting. However, I won't boycott his flicks. Artistic types are nutty as fuck. Next week he will probably be protesting the invisible laser beams being shot into our brains through our televisions by the Israeli government.

It is what it is.

Degeneracy just doesn't appeal to me.

The hysterical thing about these creatures, is that they tout the filth common to today's 'film', even as they've banished Bugs Bunny and other Warner Brother Cartoons, because they're too violent.

It is what it is.

If the Israeli government WAS shooting laser beams through your brains either the beam would find nothing or you wouldn't believe such stuff because those thoughts would been removed.
I am of the opinion that the first option is more likely.

It is what it is.

If the Israeli government WAS shooting laser beams through your brains either the beam would find nothing or you wouldn't believe such stuff because those thoughts would been removed.
Hey, I have been insulted by better people than you, numb nuts!

It is what it is.

Hey, I have been insulted by better people than you, numb nuts!

I checked; you haven't.

Tarantino is right. The police should withdraw from black areas and leave them alone. Just send in lots of drugs and let them be.
The drugs would in turn attract whites into the area as usual.

A typical drive-by, you'll hear the "crack-crack-crack-crack" of guns going off.

A CIA drive-by in the 'hood, you'll hear a voice calling out from the car "crack-crack-crack-crack ?"

No more of this guy's products for me, past and anything coming up.

New York (AFP) - Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino was among hundreds of people from across the United States who marched in New York on Saturday against perceived police brutality.

Campaigners say that police unfairly profile black and Latino men, and criticize what they see as the militarization of law enforcement forces in the US.

"This is not being dealt with in anyway at all. That's why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges," said Tarantino, whose hit films include "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction."

Tarantino had similarly joined activists in New York's Times Square on Thursday to launch a fresh push -- dubbed #RiseUpOctober -- demanding an end to police killings.

People who said they had lost family members at the hands of police are participating in the movement for change.

"This is a big progress. This is just amazing to me and I hope we will organize more rallies in honor of all victims of police brutality," Chicago-based Precious Edwards, 18, told AFP.

Edwards is the sister of Dakota Bright, 15, shot dead by Chicago police in November 2012.

"I hope that everyone, not only black and brown people, but purple or blue people, everybody stands up," she added.

A database compiled by the Guardian newspaper says nearly 930 people have been killed by police in the United States so far this year.

Are you nuts? I love Tarantino movies!

Forum List

Back