Boycott Staples

Get off your ass and go read it.

The silly article that doesn't prove your claim or answer my question?
That was funny.
Try again?

How funny is it, hotshot? You came in and ran your mouth. I have posted this many times. Get off your ass and read what I have written so far. Too much for you? Not my problem.

Translation: I concede. You have gone from annoying, to comical, to pathetic in the space of 48 hours. I pity you.

The silly article that doesn't prove your claim or answer my question?
That was funny.
Try again?

How funny is it, hotshot? You came in and ran your mouth. I have posted this many times. Get off your ass and read what I have written so far. Too much for you? Not my problem.

Translation: I concede. You have gone from annoying, to comical, to pathetic in the space of 48 hours. I pity you.

You're a complete waste of space. You haven't brought any arguments. Just insults. That's your MO. Get back to me when you have an argument.

From where I sit, it's you who has nothing but a sketchy article. Answer questions posed to you, and maybe folks will get back on track. Until you do, YOU and obama are fair game.

Nah, you're just unwilling to read through these pages. I have answered the questions. So, get an argument together and get back to me.

You've answered questions with attacks. You've yet to respond to counterpoints. Don't make demands that you're unprepared to abide by.

Go back a few pages and tell us why things like paying less for mail delivery is bad for the economy. Tell us why a $25/hour clerk makes mail delivery more efficient than a $7.50/hour clerk.

Until you do, don't expect to be treated like someone who gets to make demands. Got it?

You've answered questions with attacks. You've yet to respond to counterpoints. Don't make demands that you're unprepared to abide by.

Go back a few pages and tell us why things like paying less for mail delivery is bad for the economy. Tell us why a $25/hour clerk makes mail delivery more efficient than a $7.50/hour clerk.

Until you do, don't expect to be treated like someone who gets to make demands. Got it?

Who are you again?

I already did this. In fact, I've already dealt with your tax dollars in this.

Last edited:

if i may interject here Ern.....this operation has got nothing to do with mail delivery.....:eusa_angel:

It's clerks. Yes I know. You don't think they have anything to do with delivery, but in many cases, they're the first step. Weighing parcels, selling postage, money orders, envelopes.
Forgive me in expanding "mail delivery" to intake as well as bulk shipping and carrier routes.

The POST OFFICE is destroying itself by adhering to an obsolete and cost prohibitive business model.

I agree. The USPS should not be required to provide services to areas that are not profitable. They should only operate in major metropolitan areas and leave the rural areas to private companies. If people in rural areas become upset by having to pay $1.50 to mail a letter, then they can move to the city.

The POST OFFICE is destroying itself by adhering to an obsolete and cost prohibitive business model.

I agree. The USPS should not be required to provide services to areas that are not profitable. They should only operate in major metropolitan areas and leave the rural areas to private companies. If people in rural areas become upset by having to pay $1.50 to mail a letter, then they can move to the city.

If you deem them as not profitable, what makes you think that the private companies will come in to save the day? They won't. They might for a minute and then they will close it up. Then there is nothing. Forty percent of world wide mail is handled via USPS.
The USPS is more cost efficient. Your tax dollars are used to mail voting materials to people overseas and the disabled. It has been like that since 1971.

It's clerks. Yes I know. You don't think they have anything to do with delivery, but in many cases, they're the first step. Weighing parcels, selling postage, money orders, envelopes.
Forgive me in expanding "mail delivery" to intake as well as bulk shipping and carrier routes.

its all how you want to look at it....."delivery" is the end function....this whole thing with Staples will have very little effect on the Carriers....

I for one love standing in line at a post office and then get treated like crap by someone who's day you apparently interrupted by showing up there.

Who wants to miss that lovely experience?

are you serious?....one of the main reasons that people are against privatization is because the private companies dont want to deliver to the rural areas....and everyone move to the cities?.....because of mail delivery?.....the Post Office is mandated by Congress to deliver mail to every US address if possible.....they fly planes out to remote areas....they take boats out to islands.....they take mail to the bottom of the Grand Canyon....

Does UPS deliver to all addresses?

Why yes, yes they do.

ThinkProgress argument #112 fails again....

If you deem them as not profitable, what makes you think that the private companies will come in to save the day? They won't. They might for a minute and then they will close it up. Then there is nothing. Forty percent of world wide mail is handled via USPS.
The USPS is more cost efficient. Your tax dollars are used to mail voting materials to people overseas and the disabled. It has been like that since 1971.

Relax stupid, he's on your side. You're just too dull witted to grasp the sardonic spin of his post.

So, you got nothing either. You cannot manage to address the issue so you move to deflect.
What a load. Did the toadies at the DNC talking points arena tell you to tell defenders of Republicans 'you got nothing?" Or did you sense you would get approbation for making light of the harshness others know of Obama's war on his fellow Americans by using the IRS to target his "enemies," the Republican Party's members and Constitutional conservative scholars?

I repeat, if you are truly an American citizen who has been confused by rhetoric and not fact, you are in some serious denial about Obama's Alinsky goals for ridding his small following of the Constitution as it was written for a more perfect union than the matches with which he is playing.

You don't have an argument. You have incoherent tangents that have nothing to do with the Post Office. You got nothing.

You interpret your lack of language skills as my incoherence?

Mr. Patriot has you pegged. You're funny.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: :lol::lol::lol::lol: :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: :lol::lol::lol::lol: :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What a load. Did the toadies at the DNC talking points arena tell you to tell defenders of Republicans 'you got nothing?" Or did you sense you would get approbation for making light of the harshness others know of Obama's war on his fellow Americans by using the IRS to target his "enemies," the Republican Party's members and Constitutional conservative scholars?

I repeat, if you are truly an American citizen who has been confused by rhetoric and not fact, you are in some serious denial about Obama's Alinsky goals for ridding his small following of the Constitution as it was written for a more perfect union than the matches with which he is playing.

You don't have an argument. You have incoherent tangents that have nothing to do with the Post Office. You got nothing.

You interpret your lack of language skills as my incoherence?

Mr. Patriot has you pegged. You're funny.

Is this the best that you can drum up?

Forum List

Back