Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

What key would that be?
Why the key to heaven

We get it when we are baptized Catholic

There is no such thing as being baptized as a Catholic. The Bible never teaches anyone to be baptized as a "Catholic". There was no such word in the early church as Catholic. It was invented much later on by Constantine. Constantine was a Pagan sun god worshiper. A Baal worshiper.

Your avatar of Sheehan - Mr. Kangaroo - he died of AIDS. Not many people knew he was a Sodomite. Did you?

In Baptism, we are cleansed of original sin clearing our way to the kingdom of heaven

Those of you who participate in phony Christianity do not have a chance
Jimmy Carter will get there before you have a chance

water and getting wet doesnt cleanse any sins for one; and two- no such thing as original sin.
All you sinners claim that

all you sinners? we are all sinners pal.

You do realize that God doesn't accuse people, right? That's Satan's job.
As a Mormon, do you believe all other Christian denominations are abominations, as Mormon dogma teaches?

That is not an accurate description of our teachings. Quite the opposite.
Is lying another tenet of the Mormon "church"?

LDS Church Leaders Declare Christianity to be in a State of Total Apostasy

MORMONS TEACH ALL OTHER CREEDS ARE ABOMINATION One True Religion

Do Mormons view Catholics and people of other faiths as "abominable?"

Do Mormons See Other Christians as Non-Believers? - Mormon DNA

Joseph Smith said . . .

(Regarding Joseph Smith's alleged first vision where celestial personages appeared to him) . . . "My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right--and which I should join. I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong, and the personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in His sight: that those professors were all corrupt . . . ," (Joseph Smith, History of the Church, vol. 1, p. 5-6).

"What is it that inspires professors of Christianity generally with a hope of salvation? It is that smooth, sophisticated influence of the devil, by which he deceives the whole world," (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, compiled by Joseph Fielding Smith, p. 270).

(In questions directed to Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism . . . )
First--"Do you believe the Bible?"
If we do, we are the only people under heaven that do, for there are none of the religious sects of the day that do."
Third--"Will everybody be damned, but Mormons?"
Yes, and a great portion of them
, unless they repent, and work righteousness," (Teachings, page 119).

Does Mormonism Attack Other Religions?
Dumb dumb dumb. Lol

But Mormons at least are polite and smile while they insult you.

Why the key to heaven

There is no such thing as being baptized as a Catholic. The Bible never teaches anyone to be baptized as a "Catholic". There was no such word in the early church as Catholic. It was invented much later on by Constantine. Constantine was a Pagan sun god worshiper. A Baal worshiper.

Your avatar of Sheehan - Mr. Kangaroo - he died of AIDS. Not many people knew he was a Sodomite. Did you?

In Baptism, we are cleansed of original sin clearing our way to the kingdom of heaven

water and getting wet doesnt cleanse any sins for one; and two- no such thing as original sin.

Some of us have been cleansed of our sins and are getting into heaven pal

if youre a rc you havent been because you dont depend on Jesus alone for your salvation.

Why the key to heaven

eh, I can live with that...

You need help
One of the titles the pope has is "God on earth". It does go against what MANY Christians think. Jesus was God on earth and NO man can be that.
Catholics believe Peter was the first Pope and he handed down his authority to the 2nd Pope and so on to this Pope.

Mormons believe the Catholic church was corrupted during Europe dark ages. If you study the history of the Catholic church you see that's true. I came to the same conclusion as Joseph Smith. The only difference is I didn't make up a new religion.
The Bible never mentions Peter having visited Rome even once. Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Not the Romans. Paul was sent to the Romans. I believe Constantine was a bit "confused" to say the least.

He was crucified upside down in Rome.

Can you give me the Book, Chapter and verse for that in the King James Bible, Avatar?

The Bible does not mention Peter visiting Rome even once. I know Peter was crucified upside down. Jesus was crucified right side up. Both died by a Roman Style execution. In Israel. Both tombs are located in Israel. Peter's tomb was reported to have been found in Israel which exposed the hoax and false claim that his body was at the Vatican and that he died in Rome.

As Peter's tomb was discovered in Israel that would have to be the place of his death.

You realize not everything is in the Bible, right? I'm quite sure Peter wasn't thinking as he hung upside down that he needed a pen to put this in the Bible. Especially considering the Bible wasn't compiled until centuries later.

Stop worshiping your interpretation of the Bible.The Lord rebuked the Pharisees for doing exactly that. You see they thought that because they searched the scriptures they had eternal life. But they missed Christ when He was right in front of them.

The scriptures are clear that Christ sent the Saints the Gift of The Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is a member of the Godhead. As such His Words are the Word of God. If the Bible is all there is then the Spirit no longer speaks. And if that's the case this world is royally screwed. As long as He speaks, the Bible cannot be all of God's Word.

And I testify that the Holy Spirit does speak to man. He provides the Saints with gifts to bless and influence the world. And His word is scripture. Whether it's found in the Bible or not.

For centuries, the Catholic Church was the only Christian Church in town. If they are not Christians, then reforming a non Christian church into a protestant or evangelical Church would not make the Church any more Christians. Only a restoration of authority, keys, and offices would be can fix it. And can men claim authority from God when they say God has said it all and does not speak to man when it's not even possible to have a testimony of Jesus Christ without revelation from the Holy Spirit?

The Chuch of Jesus Christ as described by the Bible does not rely on the Bible alone. They rely on every word that proceeds from the mouth of God and that He will speak as He concludes His work in this dispensation.

I got tickets early........

As a Mormon, do you believe all other Christian denominations are abominations, as Mormon dogma teaches?

What's the opposite? Did or didn't the Catholic church lose its authority somewhere along the way? So if God really told Joseph Smith what Joe says he says, Catholics are following a lost religion.

Be honest what Mormons believe.

I am. The fact that they have lost their way doesn't mean they are an abomination. Nor does it change the fact that I would encourage them to follow Christ their way if I cannot persuade them of the doctrines of Christ.

“If I esteem mankind to be in error, shall I bear them down? No. I will lift them up, and in their own way too, if I cannot persuade them my way is better; and I will not seek to compel any man to believe as I do, only by the force of reasoning, for truth will cut its own way.” - Joseph Smith Jr

Catholics believe Peter was the first Pope and he handed down his authority to the 2nd Pope and so on to this Pope.

Mormons believe the Catholic church was corrupted during Europe dark ages. If you study the history of the Catholic church you see that's true. I came to the same conclusion as Joseph Smith. The only difference is I didn't make up a new religion.
The Bible never mentions Peter having visited Rome even once. Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Not the Romans. Paul was sent to the Romans. I believe Constantine was a bit "confused" to say the least.

He was crucified upside down in Rome.

Can you give me the Book, Chapter and verse for that in the King James Bible, Avatar?

The Bible does not mention Peter visiting Rome even once. I know Peter was crucified upside down. Jesus was crucified right side up. Both died by a Roman Style execution. In Israel. Both tombs are located in Israel. Peter's tomb was reported to have been found in Israel which exposed the hoax and false claim that his body was at the Vatican and that he died in Rome.

As Peter's tomb was discovered in Israel that would have to be the place of his death.
So you admit the Catholic church from the beginning lied?

Catholics are the first Christian Church. Maybe they made the entire thing up? So that would mean your spin off is based on a lie.

I've told you from the beginning it is a false church and if you will look up past threads you also note I told you it wasn't the first church. Not even close!
If I'm not mistaken isn't "born again Christians" a religion that was invented here in America?

the popes a die hard lib just like barry- redistribution of wealth except for himself (the vatican)
What do you do with the money recovered after a robbery? You give it back to the victims. Just because the rich legally took over our gov after citizens united allowed them to does not make it stealing when we take it back.

The rich have always faught or waged class warfare on us starting with Reagan they started winning and you claim the war doesn't even exist or its us waging it. Lol

If true we are losing that war dummy and the rich you cry for are winning.

What's the opposite? Did or didn't the Catholic church lose its authority somewhere along the way? So if God really told Joseph Smith what Joe says he says, Catholics are following a lost religion.

I am. The fact that they have lost their way doesn't mean they are an abomination. Nor does it change the fact that I would encourage them to follow Christ their way if I cannot persuade them of the doctrines of Christ.

“If I esteem mankind to be in error, shall I bear them down? No. I will lift them up, and in their own way too, if I cannot persuade them my way is better; and I will not seek to compel any man to believe as I do, only by the force of reasoning, for truth will cut its own way.” - Joseph Smith Jr
That's nice. If you can't convince them your way is right you don't want to stop them worshipping their way.

The question we all want to know. What does God do to them for choosing wrong?

If your boss is reading tonight? You're probably going to need to start looking for a new job. This material is not up to par. Not even close. Work on a new script. I am going to turn my attention to something else now. Goodnight, R.W..
He would be a terrible cult recruiter huh?

It wouldn't take a salesmen or good bullshitter if the product sold itself.

No one needed to convince me to become a Born again Christian. I gave my life to Jesus Christ while I was alone. The Holy Spirit drew me to Jesus and I gave my life to him right there and then. Best decision I ever made in my entire life! I would not change my mind about it for the world. Good night, Sealy.

Time for Jeri to dance with snakes and sacrifice a chicken while she speaks in tongues
No, that's Sarah Palin.

That's nice. If you can't convince them your way is right you don't want to stop them worshipping their way.

Judge them according to their works

Why the key to heaven

Speak for yourself.

Is lying another tenet of the Mormon "church"?

LDS Church Leaders Declare Christianity to be in a State of Total Apostasy

MORMONS TEACH ALL OTHER CREEDS ARE ABOMINATION One True Religion

Do Mormons view Catholics and people of other faiths as "abominable?"

Do Mormons See Other Christians as Non-Believers? - Mormon DNA

Joseph Smith said . . .

(Regarding Joseph Smith's alleged first vision where celestial personages appeared to him) . . . "My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right--and which I should join. I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong, and the personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in His sight: that those professors were all corrupt . . . ," (Joseph Smith, History of the Church, vol. 1, p. 5-6).

"What is it that inspires professors of Christianity generally with a hope of salvation? It is that smooth, sophisticated influence of the devil, by which he deceives the whole world," (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, compiled by Joseph Fielding Smith, p. 270).

(In questions directed to Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism . . . )
First--"Do you believe the Bible?"
If we do, we are the only people under heaven that do, for there are none of the religious sects of the day that do."
Third--"Will everybody be damned, but Mormons?"
Yes, and a great portion of them
, unless they repent, and work righteousness," (Teachings, page 119).

Does Mormonism Attack Other Religions?
Dumb dumb dumb. Lol

But Mormons at least are polite and smile while they insult you.
You can con more people with honey than with vinegar.

Judge them according to their works
But good deeds don't get you to heaven. Being nice isn't enough. You gotta buy the story.

I got tickets early........
That's why Catholics get to eat at the grownup table when we get to heaven

Forum List

Back