Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

water and getting wet doesnt cleanse any sins for one; and two- no such thing as original sin.
All you sinners claim that

all you sinners? we are all sinners pal.
Some of us have been cleansed of our sins and are getting into heaven pal
I got tickets early........
That's why Catholics get to eat at the grownup table when we get to heaven
They did build the biggest churches...

You do realize that God doesn't accuse people, right? That's Satan's job.
As a Mormon, do you believe all other Christian denominations are abominations, as Mormon dogma teaches?

That is not an accurate description of our teachings. Quite the opposite.
Is lying another tenet of the Mormon "church"?

LDS Church Leaders Declare Christianity to be in a State of Total Apostasy

MORMONS TEACH ALL OTHER CREEDS ARE ABOMINATION One True Religion

Do Mormons view Catholics and people of other faiths as "abominable?"

Do Mormons See Other Christians as Non-Believers? - Mormon DNA

Joseph Smith said . . .

(Regarding Joseph Smith's alleged first vision where celestial personages appeared to him) . . . "My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right--and which I should join. I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong, and the personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in His sight: that those professors were all corrupt . . . ," (Joseph Smith, History of the Church, vol. 1, p. 5-6).

"What is it that inspires professors of Christianity generally with a hope of salvation? It is that smooth, sophisticated influence of the devil, by which he deceives the whole world," (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, compiled by Joseph Fielding Smith, p. 270).

(In questions directed to Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism . . . )
First--"Do you believe the Bible?"
If we do, we are the only people under heaven that do, for there are none of the religious sects of the day that do."
Third--"Will everybody be damned, but Mormons?"
Yes, and a great portion of them
, unless they repent, and work righteousness," (Teachings, page 119).

Does Mormonism Attack Other Religions?
Dumb dumb dumb. Lol

But Mormons at least are polite and smile while they insult you.
You can con more people with honey than with vinegar.
Now you understand why the Catholic church needed to pick a liberal Pope.

If child molestation didn't lose old conservative catholics, a liberal Pope won't get them to leave the church. Plus their local priest is still conservative. So this popes job is to win back all the young members they lost over the last 30 years.

Just like a business churches need to change with the times. Modernize. Update.

Al least no one in this thread is advocating for Southern Baptists.

They're the worst!
Those fat, over bearing street screamers, hell I moved out of OKC to get away from that circus...Just to run into Jehovah's Witness, Seventh Day Adventist and Latter Day Saints...

They're the worst!
Those fat, over bearing street screamers, hell I moved out of OKC to get away from that circus...Just to run into Jehovah's Witness, Seventh Day Adventist and Latter Day Saints...

No dancing? WTF is that?!?
They believe that dancing causes sinful thought, what with those gyrating hips and pelvic thrusts...

They're the worst!

No dancing? WTF is that?!?
They believe that dancing causes sinful thought, what with those gyrating hips and pelvic thrusts...
Elvis=Satan

roudy-----hubby and me had a small debate--------demonstrating my lousy Hebrew-----he asked me why they are making an issue of the pope's car? and why does
the pope always keep his eyes down like a young Chassidic boy? I explained
"ANAV"-----he laughed and then said-- "NAH" He asked "why does he
say "PRAY FOR ME" "ISN'T he supposed to be the person doing the praying
for the rest of the world" -----I said "TOM" (as in the personality type) He
said "You don't understand those words" -----well-----I can explain it to you---
The pope is playing even more devious than do those damned, sneaky
ZIONISTS (he is jealous of the reputation that the Vatican threw on
DA JOOOOOOS)

This Jesuit Francis is a servant of Satan. Look at his countenance! Anyone who carefully examines his countenance is going to know this is not a holy man of God. This man is wicked. His countenance is dark and his eyes which are the windows to the soul tell you what is in him.

I don't think he's evil, he's doing what he's been entrusted with by the rest of the mafia running the place. One is to expand followers, and two is to be a good ambassador for the faith, and he's doing a great job of both so far.

Do not ever trust or believe that man, Roudy. And warn your Jewish brothers and sisters not to trust him or the Catholic Vatican powers - do not trust any of them. Keep them out of your lives, out of your synagogues and have nothing to do with them. How many Inquisitions do your people have to suffer before you learn not to trust these sons of Satan??! Seriously! Enough already. Do not listen to his lies. He is a liar and a deceiver representing Satan's church. Avoid him like the plague.

Why does the Pope wear a Jewish skull cap? Wasn't it patented over like 3000 years ago?

Jealousy------yesterday------hubby wore a white yarmulke-----I told him that he looked like the pope-----he was not at all pleased. SHEEEESH usually he laughs
at every idiotic remark I EMIT

What next? Is he going to wear a Jewish Tzitsit and have curly sideburns? Actually he looks like Sephardic Jew with the clothes he was wearing. I was going to wish him a Khatima Tova. Ha ha ha.

Let's be perfectly clear here. Catholics are gods favorite religion next to the Jews

All other religions are made up of those who can't cut it as Catholics

Don't you understand anything about religion?

I know a little about law-----not usa law-----but catholic canon law and shariah----
In BOTH catholic canon law and shariah -----your comment is a capital crime
I had a nun tell me Catholicism was the only true religion and we were the only ones getting into heaven because we were baptized Catholic

The rest of you will be on the outside looking in. Catholics are Gods Favorite

So you are telling us that you are an atheist that does not believe in God but you are God's favorite because you were raised a Catholic and a nun told you that you were the only ones getting into heaven. She lied to you, R.W.. There is no salvation in Catholicism. Buy a KJV Bible and read it.

20 million Catholics in this country know they are Gods favorite

Why would anyone belong to a religion that thinks it is second best?

the gate is narrow.....few find it.

I hear there is good job security in being the gate keeper of the Messiah. Some say it's eternal.

20 million Catholics in this country know they are Gods favorite

Why would anyone belong to a religion that thinks it is second best?

the gate is narrow.....few find it.
Only Catholics have the key

What key would that be?
Why the key to heaven

We get it when we are baptized Catholic

There is no such thing as being baptized as a Catholic. The Bible never teaches anyone to be baptized as a "Catholic". There was no such word in the early church as Catholic. It was invented much later on by Constantine. Constantine was a Pagan sun god worshiper. A Baal worshiper.

Your avatar of Sheehan - Mr. Kangaroo - he died of AIDS. Not many people knew he was a Sodomite. Did you?
Are you baptized as a baby or adult. Then you didn't do it by choice. You need to do it again.
You are baptized as an infant and confirm your baptism as a young adult

That is where Catholics get the keys to heaven

your troll job is wearing thin.

Am I on the wrong thread?

I thought this one was about talking smack about other religions?

My religion is better than your religion......nya, nya, nya

I think this one was you talking about how you said you and your Catholic brethren are the only ones going to heaven because you are an atheist but a Catholic at the same time? That actually works out for you because Catholicism doesn't believe in the God of the Bible either. You are still in the same predicament. You need to be saved, R.W..
I love Christians fighting among themselves. Just like Sunnis and Shiites.

I prefer the Shiites hitting the fan. When they are busy killing each other, they don't have time to kill us infidels.

You do realize that God doesn't accuse people, right? That's Satan's job.
As a Mormon, do you believe all other Christian denominations are abominations, as Mormon dogma teaches?

Is lying another tenet of the Mormon "church"?

LDS Church Leaders Declare Christianity to be in a State of Total Apostasy

MORMONS TEACH ALL OTHER CREEDS ARE ABOMINATION One True Religion

Do Mormons view Catholics and people of other faiths as "abominable?"

Do Mormons See Other Christians as Non-Believers? - Mormon DNA

Joseph Smith said . . .

(Regarding Joseph Smith's alleged first vision where celestial personages appeared to him) . . . "My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right--and which I should join. I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong, and the personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in His sight: that those professors were all corrupt . . . ," (Joseph Smith, History of the Church, vol. 1, p. 5-6).

"What is it that inspires professors of Christianity generally with a hope of salvation? It is that smooth, sophisticated influence of the devil, by which he deceives the whole world," (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, compiled by Joseph Fielding Smith, p. 270).

(In questions directed to Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism . . . )
First--"Do you believe the Bible?"
If we do, we are the only people under heaven that do, for there are none of the religious sects of the day that do."
Third--"Will everybody be damned, but Mormons?"
Yes, and a great portion of them
, unless they repent, and work righteousness," (Teachings, page 119).

Does Mormonism Attack Other Religions?
Dumb dumb dumb. Lol

But Mormons at least are polite and smile while they insult you.

Mormons are the Omish of Utah.

What's the opposite? Did or didn't the Catholic church lose its authority somewhere along the way? So if God really told Joseph Smith what Joe says he says, Catholics are following a lost religion.

Be honest what Mormons believe.

I am. The fact that they have lost their way doesn't mean they are an abomination. Nor does it change the fact that I would encourage them to follow Christ their way if I cannot persuade them of the doctrines of Christ.

“If I esteem mankind to be in error, shall I bear them down? No. I will lift them up, and in their own way too, if I cannot persuade them my way is better; and I will not seek to compel any man to believe as I do, only by the force of reasoning, for truth will cut its own way.” - Joseph Smith Jr
That's nice. If you can't convince them your way is right you don't want to stop them worshipping their way.

The question we all want to know. What does God do to them for choosing wrong?

Judge them according to their works
But good deeds don't get you to heaven. Being nice isn't enough. You gotta buy the story.

No money, no honey. Just like everything else in life.

Forum List

Back