Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

They fight over who Jesus likes best

No brainier ....Jesus like Catholics best
They were the first.....by 1500 years
Of course they were. Greeks were some of the first to swallow the Jesus stories and we were once members of the Catholic church. There was no competition back then. Protestants Baptists Presbyterians Lutherans and the rest all came later.

The early Greeks became Scripture believing Christians before some (later on) went off the path and got into Catholicism, Sealy.
Not much of a historian.......are you.
if it doesn't serve the hate in her heart Jeri has no use for it. she'll believe preposterous lies much more easily than obvious truths if it bolster's her hate.
i pray that she shakes the grip of evil off of her heart and truly finds god.
God is merciful, but even God can't always help the perpetually perplexed.
God is merciful in how he deals out cancer and deformities. Please explain.

your troll job is wearing thin.

Am I on the wrong thread?

I thought this one was about talking smack about other religions?

My religion is better than your religion......nya, nya, nya

I think this one was you talking about how you said you and your Catholic brethren are the only ones going to heaven because you are an atheist but a Catholic at the same time? That actually works out for you because Catholicism doesn't believe in the God of the Bible either. You are still in the same predicament. You need to be saved, R.W..
I love Christians fighting among themselves. Just like Sunnis and Shiites.
They fight over who Jesus likes best

No brainier ....Jesus like Catholics best
They were the first.....by 1500 years
Of course they were. Greeks were some of the first to swallow the Jesus stories and we were once members of the Catholic church. There was no competition back then. Protestants Baptists Presbyterians Lutherans and the rest all came later.
Another half ass historian weighs in.

the rcc is a false religion. The rcc teaches non biblical teachings.
and you only follow biblical teachings?

The ironic thing is if you followed biblical teachings you couldn't believe the Bible is all there is, because it's not a biblical teaching
WE HAVE A WINNER!!! The dumbest post EVER!!!! :lmao:

"The bible is not a a biblical teaching".

You heard it here first, folks, the biggest retard post of all time!!!!

:thanks:

The early Greeks became Scripture believing Christians before some (later on) went off the path and got into Catholicism, Sealy.
if it doesn't serve the hate in her heart Jeri has no use for it. she'll believe preposterous lies much more easily than obvious truths if it bolster's her hate.
Gosh, I just don't know if I'm sophisticated enough to ponder deep questions like that. Why don't you tell me the answer.

The ironic thing is if you followed biblical teachings you couldn't believe the Bible is all there is, because it's not a biblical teaching

i think you misunderstood. avatar was saying that 'sola scripture' is not supported by the bible.

Gosh, I just don't know if I'm sophisticated enough to ponder deep questions like that. Why don't you tell me answer.
So what's it like to be perpetually perplexed? :D

i think you misunderstood. avatar was saying that 'sola scripture' is not supported by the bible.
I think that you misunderstand how dumb ava is. :D

Hey GOP Heartburn Lovers Here is a Special for you enjoy it Mo Fo s
WH Tweet: Pope Francis Just Echoed Obama's "OFFENSIVE" Prayer Breakfast Remarks
Screenshot%2B2015-09-24%2Bat%2B12.36.14%2BPM.png

Hullabaloo

Gosh, I just don't know if I'm sophisticated enough to ponder deep questions like that. Why don't you tell me answer.
That's two questions, only eighteen to go.

It's alright. I doubt he knows what sola scriptura is. Neither does autocorrect.

It's alright. I doubt he knows what sola scriptura is. Neither does autocorrect.
You're a winner, you fucking moron. :lmao:

Are you gay or do you just like pictures of gay cowboys? :D

Are you gay or do you just like pictures of gay cowboys? :D
Only seventeen more, better make them count.

I'm wondering if the Pope is going to pay a visit to a few of the hundreds of thousands of victims who got sodomized by the thousands of pedophile rapist priests. Maybe apologize and show some humility there as well. Does anybody know?

I need an update-----has the pope said anything worthy of discussion yet???
I'm going to open a Fiat dealership and put a cross right on the front door with a sign that says Catholics get 20% off.

Thank you Pope Francis.

I'm wondering if the Pope is going to pay a visit to a few of the hundreds of thousands of victims who got sodomized by the thousands of pedophile rapist priests. Maybe apologize and show some humility there as well. Does anybody know?
Do you guys have a club house or something where the Pope can meet with you?

Do you guys have a club house or something where the Pope can meet with you?

Sure, it's called a courthouse. Maybe it's a good time to serve the CEO of this mafia organization:

Catholic Priest Childhood Abuse Lawsuit - fightforsexualabusevictims.comfightforsexualabusevictims.com

Forum List

Back