Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

I'm wondering if the Pope is going to pay a visit to a few of the hundreds of thousands of victims who got sodomized by the thousands of pedophile rapist priests. Maybe apologize and show some humility there as well. Does anybody know?

you must be thinking of Ratziner ...

th

they switched places, the subtlety eludes the meaning - and also the prosecution.

benedict was ok------albeit-----germanish

oh really,

th

much the same as Benedict Arnold ?

* I wonder if the person makes a difference to the Jeri crowd ?

benedict ------is like the name BARACK------it means "BLESSED"-------muslims get BARACK------and Christian goyim get BENEDICT-----ie Arabic vs Latin------
da joooos get BARUCH----as in BARUCH SPINOZA. There are benedicts and
boruchs and Baracks in the hundreds of thousands. --------my first name is even
more prevalent--------NO!!!! I will not divulge (hint------it is a flower in Hebrew)

I named my Beta Fish Baruch! His name means blessed. Yes. He is blessed because he lives in an beautiful fish tank with four walls of glass - even his ceiling is glass - he loves it. I believe Baruch feels like he died and woke up in heaven. He was living in a filthy dirty little cup shoved in a back shelf with no light at Walmart. I saw him and said, this is a rescue mission. I have got to bring you home with me or you'll die here. Walmart should be shut down for the conditions they force their fish to live in! They are a disgrace!

Back to Baruch and his survival story. So I got Baruch first. Then the gravel, the ornaments, the bridge, I ordered a the heater, a fabulous fish tank called a Fluval edge and plants and while he waited for his fluval edge he had to live in a large fish bowl which I tried to make as comfy as possible for him. But these days? He is living the life.

Baruch loves his new house and who could blame him? People do not think he can tell the difference because he is a fish. But I am telling you, Rosie. Baruch is a very smart fish. I can feed him by hand, he comes swimming to the top of the tank whenever he sees me and his little fins are just fluttering! He is so happy when he sees me and I talk to him! He's a happy fish! And yes! He is blessed!

I'm wondering if the Pope is going to pay a visit to a few of the hundreds of thousands of victims who got sodomized by the thousands of pedophile rapist priests. Maybe apologize and show some humility there as well. Does anybody know?

th

they switched places, the subtlety eludes the meaning - and also the prosecution.

oh really,

th

Was Benedict Arnold accused of being a paedophile like Ratzinger and Pope Francis have been,Breezewood? I never heard that before.

I do know there was a warrant for the arrest of Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis for the rape of two little girls. They are grown now and gave testimony that he raped them as children and that he was present at a black mass where child sacrifice took place. Am I surprised? Not at all. He has one of the most evil countenances I have ever seen on a human being. Very dark individual. p.s. Pope Francis's Nuncio was also charged with serial child molestation of many, many homeless boys - his assistant gave a written confession to the police and when it became apparent the Nuncio would be arrested and put on trial Pope Francis immediately whisked him away back to the Vatican where he told the nation who wanted the Nuncio back to face trial - they would hold the Nuncio under house arrest. They didn't keep their word. They lied. The Paedophile Nuncio was found walking the streets of Rome freely without any supervision. The Paedophile Pope and his Paedophile Nuncio continue to get away with crimes against children and the world wants to give them a Parade down Mainstreet NYC. Go figure.

Jeremiah-----you got a reliable source-------it sounds horrific. I am avoiding
Manhattan----------he gives me the creeps-------but that is just a kind of superficial
impression
Yes. I'll get it. Hold on.

He was crucified upside down in Rome.

Can you give me the Book, Chapter and verse for that in the King James Bible, Avatar?

The Bible does not mention Peter visiting Rome even once. I know Peter was crucified upside down. Jesus was crucified right side up. Both died by a Roman Style execution. In Israel. Both tombs are located in Israel. Peter's tomb was reported to have been found in Israel which exposed the hoax and false claim that his body was at the Vatican and that he died in Rome.

As Peter's tomb was discovered in Israel that would have to be the place of his death.
So you admit the Catholic church from the beginning lied?

Catholics are the first Christian Church. Maybe they made the entire thing up? So that would mean your spin off is based on a lie.

I've told you from the beginning it is a false church and if you will look up past threads you also note I told you it wasn't the first church. Not even close!
If I'm not mistaken isn't "born again Christians" a religion that was invented here in America?

No the born again Christians are the early church that the Romans tried to wipe out. Most were Jewish. When they could not stop the early church they invented Catholicism hoping to derail it. That didn't work either. We're still here and praising Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior (without a church playing "mediator" or a man calling himself a "Vicar"). God is good!

well-------I think PAUL started it and Constantine drove the nails into the coffin----
Christianity went from a kind of syncresis of Hellenism and Judaism -------all the way to an OFFSHOOT of ROMAN BARBARITY with CONSTANTINE at its head

th

oh really,

th

benedict ------is like the name BARACK------it means "BLESSED"-------muslims get BARACK------and Christian goyim get BENEDICT-----ie Arabic vs Latin------
da joooos get BARUCH----as in BARUCH SPINOZA. There are benedicts and
boruchs and Baracks in the hundreds of thousands. --------my first name is even
more prevalent--------NO!!!! I will not divulge (hint------it is a flower in Hebrew)

I named my Beta Fish Baruch! His name means blessed. Yes. He is blessed because he lives in an beautiful fish tank with four walls of glass - even his ceiling is glass - he loves it. I believe Baruch feels like he died and woke up in heaven. He was living in a filthy dirty little cup shoved in a back shelf with no light at Walmart. I saw him and said, this is a rescue mission. I have got to bring you home with me or you'll die here. Walmart should be shut down for the conditions they force their fish to live in! They are a disgrace!

Back to Baruch and his survival story. So I got Baruch first. Then the gravel, the ornaments, the bridge, I ordered a the heater, a fabulous fish tank called a Fluval edge and plants and while he waited for his fluval edge he had to live in a large fish bowl which I tried to make as comfy as possible for him. But these days? He is living the life.

Baruch loves his new house and who could blame him? People do not think he can tell the difference because he is a fish. But I am telling you, Rosie. Baruch is a very smart fish. I can feed him by hand, he comes swimming to the top of the tank whenever he sees me and his little fins are just fluttering! He is so happy when he sees me and I talk to him! He's a happy fish! And yes! He is blessed!

can I move into his tank???

th

oh really,

th

Was Benedict Arnold accused of being a paedophile like Ratzinger and Pope Francis have been,Breezewood? I never heard that before.

I do know there was a warrant for the arrest of Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis for the rape of two little girls. They are grown now and gave testimony that he raped them as children and that he was present at a black mass where child sacrifice took place. Am I surprised? Not at all. He has one of the most evil countenances I have ever seen on a human being. Very dark individual. p.s. Pope Francis's Nuncio was also charged with serial child molestation of many, many homeless boys - his assistant gave a written confession to the police and when it became apparent the Nuncio would be arrested and put on trial Pope Francis immediately whisked him away back to the Vatican where he told the nation who wanted the Nuncio back to face trial - they would hold the Nuncio under house arrest. They didn't keep their word. They lied. The Paedophile Nuncio was found walking the streets of Rome freely without any supervision. The Paedophile Pope and his Paedophile Nuncio continue to get away with crimes against children and the world wants to give them a Parade down Mainstreet NYC. Go figure.

Manhattan----------he gives me the creeps-------but that is just a kind of superficial
impression
Yes. I'll get it. Hold on.

Here is one news article about it, Rosie. I have some videos I can post too with testimonies of people - the Vatican is the most powerful, richest organization on earth and have managed to prevent his arrest but he was found guilty of these crimes. Victims do not lie about such things. There were 48 witnesses. That is more than Bill Cosby but Bill Cosby doesn't have the wealth the Roman Catholic Church & Vatican have either.

Pope Francis Found Guilty Of Child Trafficking, Rape, Murder | Celebrities

pope-654.jpg
Yesterday defendants Pope Francis Bergoglio, Catholic Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby were found guilty of rape, torture, murder and trafficking of children. Five judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels determined that the crimes occurred as recently as 2010. Since last March over 48 eyewitnesses have come forward to testify before this ICLCJ Court about the defendants’ activities as members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult.

The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult was said to do child sacrifices at Roman Catholic cathedrals in Montreal, New York, Rome, Scotland, London, Carnarvon Castle in Wales, an undisclosed French Chateau in Holland and at Canadian Catholic and Anglican Indian residential schools in Kamloops, British Columbia and Brantford, Ontario Canada. The Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult was believed to use privately owned forest groves in the US, Canada, France and Holland for their “Human Hunting Parties” for global elites including members of European royal families. Teens were said to be obtained by the mafia, then stripped naked, raped, hunted down and killed. The Chief Prosecutor stated. “The Catholic Church is the world’s largest corporation and appears to be in collusion with the mafia, governments, police and courts worldwide.”

Two adolescent women told the ICLCJ Court that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight other eyewitnesses confirmed their allegations of being witness to rape and child sacrifices. The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult were said to take place during the Springs of 2009 and 2010 in rural Holland and Belgium.

There were 48 witnesses at this trial who were victims of Francis and the Jesuit General also? Did I mention that? That is a great deal of testimony, Rosie. The Vatican protected him and he refused to appear. Here is more info on Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis :

Pope Francis was also found to be a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to a sealed document obtained from the Vatican archives. A second record dated Dec. 25 1967 called the Magisterial Privilege was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood. The documents were presented to the ICLCJ Court by a prominent Vatican official and a former Vatican Curia employee.

Last month an investigator for the Irish Garda Police Force testified before the five judges and 27 jury members that marks on the bones of nearly 796 children found in an Irish Roman Catholic Nun septic tank indicated they had been ritually killed. The witness testified that forensic experts had confirmed the decapitation and dismemberment of the babies in the mass grave resembled the usual signs of ritualistic murder or child sacrifice.

A BBC documentary exposed a fifty-year scandal of child trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain. Over 300,000 babies were stolen from their parents up to the 1990s. Mothers were told their babies died and were buried in mass graves. The Catholic Church was said to have made $20 billion dollars on the adoptions.

Here is more:

Another witness testified that they were present during Pope Francis’ meetings with the military Junta during Argentine’s 1970′s Dirty War. According to the witness, Pope Francis helped traffic 30,000 children of missing political prisoners into an international child exploitation ring run by an office at the Vatican.

An ABC News special hinted that the devil resided at the Vatican. “Documents from Vatican secret archives presented to court clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood,” the ICLCJ Court Chief Prosecutor told the five international judges and 27 jury members. “The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope.”

An ongoing and permanent inquiry was organized to investigate and prosecute others involved in possible crimes uncovered at the ICLCJ Court. On September 1 2014 an inquiry was scheduled to begin entitled the Permanent Commission into Child Trafficking and Ritual Sacrifice. Further litigation was expected to follow.

The 48 eyewitnesses identified their perpetrators as Catholic Popes Francis Bergoglio, John Paul II and Joseph Ratzinger; Anglican, United Church of Canada and Catholic Church officials including Cardinals and Catholic Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon.

Jeri is fooling everyone , I bet she is watching the Pope and saying the christian pray

The Rosary

1. Announce the mystery.
  2. The Our Father on the large bead.
  3. The Hail Mary on each of the adjacent ten small beads;
  4. The Glory Be to the Father;
  5. (The Fatima Prayer is commonly added here, as a pious addition: "O My Jesus, Forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell.
Repeat the following cycle for each mystery

The Pope is not God.
Correct!

He's God's man on earth.

Then shouldn't he mention him when speaking to a national audience?
The pope does not serve Jesus Christ (who is God.) He serves Lucifer. Lucifer hates the name of Jesus Christ - he cannot stand hearing the Lord's name. Neither can this Pope. He's an enemy of Jesus Christ.
when you say things this ridiculous how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

why do you find it so easy to believe and spread lies?

Arrest warrants on People v. Bergoglio et all were issued on July 19 2014. Court records would remain sealed for now according to yesterday’s ITCCS press release. The first ICLCJ Court regarded 50,000 missing Canadian native children.

The 50,000 native children went missing from those Canadian and mainly Catholic-owned residential schools. Over 34 child mass grave sites have been identified at some of those 80 native residential schools across Canada. Since 2008 Queen Elizabeth and the Canadian Government have continuously refused ITCCS’s requests for excavation.

th

oh really,

th

I do know there was a warrant for the arrest of Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis for the rape of two little girls. They are grown now and gave testimony that he raped them as children and that he was present at a black mass where child sacrifice took place. Am I surprised? Not at all.
of course you aren't surprised. you will believe any lie that bolsters your hate. you will believe any liar that gives confirmation to the evil in your soul.

God will forgive you.

th

oh really,

th

impression
you know jeremiah does not have a credible source for that. imagine if those allegations were even remotely true - don't you think some news network would make mention of it?

Here is more Rosie. It is the crime of the century and yet the Roman Catholic Vatican has been able to keep this out of the mainstream press - truly amazing - how this has been covered up and kept from the public!

SICKENING! Obama meets Pedo Pope Francis days before trial for child RAPE & GENOCIDE

Pope Francis Charged in Trafficking Orphans Trial

Catholic Pope Francis Bergoglio was named as the chief defendant in a child trafficking case involving Catholic orphans. Pope Francis will be asked to defend his role in child trafficking during Argentine’s 1970s Junta Dirty War. This case of orphaned children from missing political prisoners was set for trial on March 31 2014 in a Brussels international court.

A witness has agreed to come out of hiding in Spain to testify against Pope Francis.The Argentine civil servant took extensive notes of meetings between the now-Pope Francis and Junta military officials.

Is Pope Francis just another devil in disguise?

Pope Francis’s fast ascension to head the Argentina Catholic Church was suspected to be a result of an agreement between Pope Francis and the Junta military to traffic children from Catholic orphanages.

The witness wasn’t alone in his accusations against Pope Francis. According to a 2005 Los Angeles Times article, the now-Catholic Pope Francis was accused by a human rights group of trafficking babies, plus helping to kidnap opponents of Argentine’s military Junta during the Dirty War. Lawyers filing the 2005 complaint represented the Plaza de Mayo human rights group. [1]

A year ago Catholic Pope Francis came to power over the global Catholic Church after Pope Benedict resigned from office. The unprecedented resignation of a Catholic pope happened within days of Pope Benedict being served an arrest warrant by the same international court that would try Pope Francis in March.

Catholic Pope Benedict’s Feb. 2013 guilty verdict came after months of deliberation by 36 jury members and six international judges on 150 cases surrounding over 50,000 missing Canadian native children.

I need an update-----has the pope said anything worthy of discussion yet???
He said Americans and Jews should go off and die. And Muslim is the new n1gger.
Blacks were so happy after 9-11. They were one of us. Then after time went on that stopped. We stopped all being Americans. Blacks went back to being second class citizens in their own country because of Conservatives like Bush.

Reminds me of the Great Mississippi Flood when the GOP lost the black vote. People think it was in the 1960's but the GOP lost the black vote in 1927. Look it up.

And Cicilians are spawned from the Moors. It's a fact.

Sicilians-----no question----the MAFIA is a recap of Moorish "culture"---originally
the "BLACK HAND"-----it was actually an answer to the filth of Islamic oppression
in OCCUPIED SICILY------even the weird Sicilian more's regarding sequestering
females-----is actually MOORISH. Sicilian cuisine was highly influence by the
Moorish influence too. -----------an amazing amalgam of cultures------to be candid---
neither the roman nor the Moorish "cultures" are remotely civilized-----put together
they created COSA NOSTRA and weighted dead bodies in the Passaic river

btw booboo----what is your mother tongue-----most American speakers know how to spell SICILY
Well then I'm not most American speakers.

Did you ever see True Romance? One of the best movies ever. Put it up there with Pulp Fiction. Anyways, you must see the scene with Dennis Hopper and Jon Voight.

Here is more Rosie. It is the crime of the century and yet the Roman Catholic Vatican has been able to keep this out of the mainstream press - truly amazing - how this has been covered up and kept from the public!

SICKENING! Obama meets Pedo Pope Francis days before trial for child RAPE & GENOCIDE

Pope Francis Charged in Trafficking Orphans Trial

Catholic Pope Francis Bergoglio was named as the chief defendant in a child trafficking case involving Catholic orphans. Pope Francis will be asked to defend his role in child trafficking during Argentine’s 1970s Junta Dirty War. This case of orphaned children from missing political prisoners was set for trial on March 31 2014 in a Brussels international court.

A witness has agreed to come out of hiding in Spain to testify against Pope Francis.The Argentine civil servant took extensive notes of meetings between the now-Pope Francis and Junta military officials.

Is Pope Francis just another devil in disguise?

Pope Francis’s fast ascension to head the Argentina Catholic Church was suspected to be a result of an agreement between Pope Francis and the Junta military to traffic children from Catholic orphanages.

The witness wasn’t alone in his accusations against Pope Francis. According to a 2005 Los Angeles Times article, the now-Catholic Pope Francis was accused by a human rights group of trafficking babies, plus helping to kidnap opponents of Argentine’s military Junta during the Dirty War. Lawyers filing the 2005 complaint represented the Plaza de Mayo human rights group. [1]

A year ago Catholic Pope Francis came to power over the global Catholic Church after Pope Benedict resigned from office. The unprecedented resignation of a Catholic pope happened within days of Pope Benedict being served an arrest warrant by the same international court that would try Pope Francis in March.

Catholic Pope Benedict’s Feb. 2013 guilty verdict came after months of deliberation by 36 jury members and six international judges on 150 cases surrounding over 50,000 missing Canadian native children.
Vatican has been able to keep this out of the mainstream press

Max resistance is the main stream press? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back