Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

I'm wondering if the Pope is going to pay a visit to a few of the hundreds of thousands of victims who got sodomized by the thousands of pedophile rapist priests. Maybe apologize and show some humility there as well. Does anybody know?
Do you guys have a club house or something where the Pope can meet with you?

Sure, it's called a courthouse. Maybe it's a good time to serve the CEO of this mafia organization:

Catholic Priest Childhood Abuse Lawsuit - fightforsexualabusevictims.comfightforsexualabusevictims.com
Sounds like an awesome opportunity for someone like you to make some money.

I'm wondering if the Pope is going to pay a visit to a few of the hundreds of thousands of victims who got sodomized by the thousands of pedophile rapist priests. Maybe apologize and show some humility there as well. Does anybody know?

Sure, it's called a courthouse. Maybe it's a good time to serve the CEO of this mafia organization:

Catholic Priest Childhood Abuse Lawsuit - fightforsexualabusevictims.comfightforsexualabusevictims.com

...of which the Catholic Church has no shortage of. But I thought he was all about justice for the helpless and abused?

...of which the Catholic Church has no shortage of. But I thought he was all about justice for the helpless and abused?
Seems like your numbers are a little off. Doesn't look like hundreds of thousands to me. Maybe you mean hundreds of thousands over the past couple thousand years.
Vatican reveals how many priests defrocked for sex abuse since 2004

After reading much of this thread I'm glad I am a Deist.
What's that?
Welcome To The Deism Site!
You could have just said the belief that God has created the universe but remains apart from it.

And you know what? I'm cool with that. Because Deists don't claim to know. They claim to believe. They don't say God ever visited them. I am OK with people believing in a creator, even though I disagree. We didn't start killing each other over it until Moses said God talked to him, or Abraham. Whoever the original liar is.

Am I on the wrong thread?

I thought this one was about talking smack about other religions?

My religion is better than your religion......nya, nya, nya

I think this one was you talking about how you said you and your Catholic brethren are the only ones going to heaven because you are an atheist but a Catholic at the same time? That actually works out for you because Catholicism doesn't believe in the God of the Bible either. You are still in the same predicament. You need to be saved, R.W..
I love Christians fighting among themselves. Just like Sunnis and Shiites.
They fight over who Jesus likes best

No brainier ....Jesus like Catholics best
They were the first.....by 1500 years
Of course they were. Greeks were some of the first to swallow the Jesus stories and we were once members of the Catholic church. There was no competition back then. Protestants Baptists Presbyterians Lutherans and the rest all came later.
Another half ass historian weighs in.
Please fill in the gaps.

The early Greeks became Scripture believing Christians before some (later on) went off the path and got into Catholicism, Sealy.
Not much of a historian.......are you.
if it doesn't serve the hate in her heart Jeri has no use for it. she'll believe preposterous lies much more easily than obvious truths if it bolster's her hate.
i pray that she shakes the grip of evil off of her heart and truly finds god.
God is merciful, but even God can't always help the perpetually perplexed.
God is merciful in how he deals out cancer and deformities. Please explain.
Gosh, I just don't know if I'm sophisticated enough to ponder deep questions like that. Why don't you tell me the answer.
We know you aren't. After all, you're a brainwashed Catholic.

I need an update-----has the pope said anything worthy of discussion yet???
He said Americans and Jews should go off and die. And Muslim is the new n1gger.
Blacks were so happy after 9-11. They were one of us. Then after time went on that stopped. We stopped all being Americans. Blacks went back to being second class citizens in their own country because of Conservatives like Bush.

Reminds me of the Great Mississippi Flood when the GOP lost the black vote. People think it was in the 1960's but the GOP lost the black vote in 1927. Look it up.

And Cicilians are spawned from the Moors. It's a fact.

Blacks were so happy after 9-11. They were one of us. Then after time went on that stopped. We stopped all being Americans. Blacks went back to being second class citizens in their own country because of Conservatives like Bush.

Reminds me of the Great Mississippi Flood when the GOP lost the black vote. People think it was in the 1960's but the GOP lost the black vote in 1927. Look it up.

And Cicilians are spawned from the Moors. It's a fact.

Sicilians-----no question----the MAFIA is a recap of Moorish "culture"---originally
the "BLACK HAND"-----it was actually an answer to the filth of Islamic oppression
in OCCUPIED SICILY------even the weird Sicilian more's regarding sequestering
females-----is actually MOORISH. Sicilian cuisine was highly influence by the
Moorish influence too. -----------an amazing amalgam of cultures------to be candid---
neither the roman nor the Moorish "cultures" are remotely civilized-----put together
they created COSA NOSTRA and weighted dead bodies in the Passaic river

btw booboo----what is your mother tongue-----most American speakers know how to spell SICILY

I am not surprised. ------the muslim has now become "the meek who will 'inherit' " --------in the name of those three things-------I was waiting to hear the formula-----
in the name of ______ and _______and the holy ________- he never said
as far as I know------but I have not really been keeping up

you must be thinking of Ratziner ...

th

they switched places, the subtlety eludes the meaning - and also the prosecution.

In the time of Jesus-----jewish males did not go about without some sort of
head covering

It's all in the Talmud and writings related to the life and times of characters
like HILLEL------for insight into those times------even ROSS PEROT----understood
that the key is HILLEL-------he died in Jerusalem at about the time that Jesus
was born. Hillel was then and IS STILL ------the most "quotable"

th

they switched places, the subtlety eludes the meaning - and also the prosecution.

benedict was ok------albeit-----germanish

The Bible never mentions Peter having visited Rome even once. Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Not the Romans. Paul was sent to the Romans. I believe Constantine was a bit "confused" to say the least.

He was crucified upside down in Rome.

Can you give me the Book, Chapter and verse for that in the King James Bible, Avatar?

The Bible does not mention Peter visiting Rome even once. I know Peter was crucified upside down. Jesus was crucified right side up. Both died by a Roman Style execution. In Israel. Both tombs are located in Israel. Peter's tomb was reported to have been found in Israel which exposed the hoax and false claim that his body was at the Vatican and that he died in Rome.

As Peter's tomb was discovered in Israel that would have to be the place of his death.
So you admit the Catholic church from the beginning lied?

Catholics are the first Christian Church. Maybe they made the entire thing up? So that would mean your spin off is based on a lie.

I've told you from the beginning it is a false church and if you will look up past threads you also note I told you it wasn't the first church. Not even close!
If I'm not mistaken isn't "born again Christians" a religion that was invented here in America?

No the born again Christians are the early church that the Romans tried to wipe out. Most were Jewish. When they could not stop the early church they invented Catholicism hoping to derail it. That didn't work either. We're still here and praising Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior (without a church playing "mediator" or a man calling himself a "Vicar"). God is good!

th

oh really,

th

much the same as Benedict Arnold ?

* I wonder if the person makes a difference to the Jeri crowd ?

th

oh really,

th

benedict ------is like the name BARACK------it means "BLESSED"-------muslims get BARACK------and Christian goyim get BENEDICT-----ie Arabic vs Latin------
da joooos get BARUCH----as in BARUCH SPINOZA. There are benedicts and
boruchs and Baracks in the hundreds of thousands. --------my first name is even
more prevalent--------NO!!!! I will not divulge (hint------it is a flower in Hebrew)

th

oh really,

th

Was Benedict Arnold accused of being a paedophile like Ratzinger and Pope Francis have been,Breezewood? I never heard that before.

I do know there was a warrant for the arrest of Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis for the rape of two little girls. They are grown now and gave testimony that he raped them as children and that he was present at a black mass where child sacrifice took place. Am I surprised? Not at all. He has one of the most evil countenances I have ever seen on a human being. Very dark individual. p.s. Pope Francis's Nuncio was also charged with serial child molestation of many, many homeless boys - his assistant gave a written confession to the police and when it became apparent the Nuncio would be arrested and put on trial Pope Francis immediately whisked him away back to the Vatican where he told the nation who wanted the Nuncio back to face trial - they would hold the Nuncio under house arrest. They didn't keep their word. They lied. The Paedophile Nuncio was found walking the streets of Rome freely without any supervision. The Paedophile Pope and his Paedophile Nuncio continue to get away with crimes against children and the world wants to give them a Parade down Mainstreet NYC. Go figure.

th

oh really,

th

Was Benedict Arnold accused of being a paedophile like Ratzinger and Pope Francis have been,Breezewood? I never heard that before.

I do know there was a warrant for the arrest of Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis for the rape of two little girls. They are grown now and gave testimony that he raped them as children and that he was present at a black mass where child sacrifice took place. Am I surprised? Not at all. He has one of the most evil countenances I have ever seen on a human being. Very dark individual. p.s. Pope Francis's Nuncio was also charged with serial child molestation of many, many homeless boys - his assistant gave a written confession to the police and when it became apparent the Nuncio would be arrested and put on trial Pope Francis immediately whisked him away back to the Vatican where he told the nation who wanted the Nuncio back to face trial - they would hold the Nuncio under house arrest. They didn't keep their word. They lied. The Paedophile Nuncio was found walking the streets of Rome freely without any supervision. The Paedophile Pope and his Paedophile Nuncio continue to get away with crimes against children and the world wants to give them a Parade down Mainstreet NYC. Go figure.

Jeremiah-----you got a reliable source-------it sounds horrific. I am avoiding
Manhattan----------he gives me the creeps-------but that is just a kind of superficial
impression

Forum List

Back