#BoycottStarbucks Trending on Twitter After Getting 2 Blacks Arrested for Using Bathroom

I get not wanting people just hanging out not buying stuff. But at Starbucks, that is pretty common. People will bring laptops and spread out doing work. I've seen people spend the day in there.
Non paying people routinely coming in and shitting the toilet, working on the computer all day long? I find that hard to believe.

I have no knowledge of what they do in the bathroom, since I don't follow people in.

But people just sitting in a Starbucks working? Pretty common.
You can sit at Starbucks all you want. The point is whether or not they pay. Get it?

I get not wanting people just hanging out not buying stuff. But at Starbucks, that is pretty common. People will bring laptops and spread out doing work. I've seen people spend the day in there.
Non paying people routinely coming in and shitting the toilet, working on the computer all day long? I find that hard to believe.
At Starbucks, it's almost a daily given.
So prove it. My experience, esp. in metro areas, is the tow trucks speed in fast and furious if you so much as park there without buying anything.

Honey, it would be the same reaction had it been 2 whites. You don’t buy, are asked to leave if you won’t, you leave.
Now now these two were entitled and every left loon on the planet will back them
Well that's how the left feels about these turd-colored freaks: entitled to whatever free shit they want while being totally useless (at best) to society.
"turd-colored freaks"...Oh good....more reason for black voters to swing to the GOP.

And social cons have to ask why blacks don’t vote for the GOP....
There was a white girl just on the news who claimed she was there for an hour before the incident arose and hadn't bought anything. :dunno:
Nobody said they have a 100% non-buyer apprehension ratio. You can get away parking your car at a hydrant, too. Then one day if you get towed, ticketed, or booted, it's not proof of racism.

Honey, it would be the same reaction had it been 2 whites. You don’t buy, are asked to leave if you won’t, you leave.
Well that's how the left feels about these turd-colored freaks: entitled to whatever free shit they want while being totally useless (at best) to society.
"turd-colored freaks"...Oh good....more reason for black voters to swing to the GOP.

There was a white girl just on the news who claimed she was there for an hour before the incident arose and hadn't bought anything. :dunno:
Nobody said they have a 100% non-buyer apprehension ratio. You can get away parking your car at a hydrant, too. Then one day if you get towed, ticketed, or booted, it's not proof of racism.
Notice the :dunno:.......? Where did I, (outside of your "mind") make any claim whatsoever that race had anything to do with it? Care to try again?

I have no knowledge of what they do in the bathroom, since I don't follow people in.

You can sit at Starbucks all you want. The point is whether or not they pay. Get it?

I do indeed. I also get that if I am meeting a friend for coffee, I wait and order when they get there. It is common good manners. Do you get it?

Notice the :dunno:.......? Where did I, (outside of your "mind") make any claim whatsoever that race had anything to do with it? Care to try again?
Right in the part I quoted. Your "dunno" smiley is meaningless.

I do indeed. I also get that if I am meeting a friend for coffee, I wait and order when they get there. It is common good manners. Do you get it?
Is that what happened or are you twisting yourself into a pretzel to make excuses for these negroes?

Sure thing there Sparknutz.......

51-k%2BSkyFFL._SX396_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You should read it. :thup:

So why don't you show me all the pages of that book and highlight the part explaining your smiley?

So why don't you show me all the pages of that book and highlight the part explaining your smiley?
My mistake, this should help even more......

c47360b5dc989dac78119039f0659c32.jpg

There's still no where in my post where I even implied racism except in your pathetic interpretation.

Is that what happened or are you twisting yourself into a pretzel to make excuses for these negroes?

Making excuses for these negroes? I am not making excuses for anyone. They repeatedly said they were waiting for their friend.

In looking for information about the friend, I ran into some backup for my claim that it is common for people to sit in Starbucks for hours without buying anything.
Starbucks manager who called 911 on black men ‘no longer at that store’
"The Starbucks official acknowledged that the incident is at odds with a common practice at Starbucks. The stores are “community” hubs, the official said, where people often drop in to use the WiFi or chat with friends without necessarily buying anything."

It has nothing to do with race. Go into any restaurant or coffee shop, sit down and don't order you will be told to leave. Say you are waiting for someone and you will be asked what you want while you are waiting. It is a business. If you are not on the premises for a business purpose, you are a tresspasser. The two men were rightfully arrested.
No, they were arrested for pottying while black.
They were not customers.
We both know whites would never have been confronted.

Lucky the cops didn't shoot them.
Whites would have ordered something. This is black privilege.

Poor loser. You’ve clearly never been in a Starbucks.

Now run along bigot scum.

I have been waiting for people in innumerable restaurants and coffee shops and always told I had to order something. If the restaurant had a waiting area I was allowed to wait there. Not many restaurants will allow non customers to take up a seat.

Still. To call the cops? They need to grow the fuck up...Starbucks is shit anyway. Proud to say I have never spent a cent in one of their stores and never will.

So? Prove that was happening here........ I won't hold my breath.
Of course I can prove something that didn't have a chance to develop. But your passion to disprove it is interesting.
My asking you to prove a non provable is now considered a passion to disprove it.......? Now that's one hell of a leap of "logic"(?).......... Wow! Do you do card tricks also?

Forum List

Back