Brace Yourselves Liberals. Change is Coming to the Judiciary

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... won't be no more goofiness...

... like callin' an unaffordable insurance premium...

... a tax."

Since we are going to interpret the laws and constitution in any way that suits our purpose at the moment then why not let the people's (and not the courts) opinion of what those laws mean actually be the meaning of those laws. It just seems way more democratic to do it that way instead of letting politicians and a non-elected judiciary to decide what the constitution means. That is the most frustrating thing about court decisions. The people who are affected by those 'interpretations' have no real power over the decision making process.

President Trump has my full support in firing every Communist Judge Obama appointed. I hope it happens.

Since we are going to interpret the laws and constitution in any way that suits our purpose at the moment then why not let the people's (and not the courts) opinion of what those laws mean actually be the meaning of those laws. It just seems way more democratic to do it that way instead of letting politicians and a non-elected judiciary to decide what the constitution means. That is the most frustrating thing about court decisions. The people who are affected by those 'interpretations' have no real power over the decision making process.

"The people" do not matter. We'd all do well the recognize that.

While I agree with you on your point, that's not the way it is currently done.

This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

Look How Trump Is About To Reshape The Entire Judiciary

He might find himself blocked...like the Republicans did with Obama.
They better block everything. This election was an anamoly, and Trump will destroy us if we let him.

He might destroy you but I'm in perfect agreement with everything he proposes.

This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

You might want to wait until January 4th to go there.

What happens January 4th?
By January 4th, we'll see if Democrats attempt to pull off parliamentary maneuvers available to them on January 3rd to get Garland on the bench.

You might want to wait until January 4th to go there.

What happens January 4th?
By January 4th, we'll see if Democrats attempt to pull off parliamentary maneuvers available to them on January 3rd to get Garland on the bench.

:cuckoo:

Conspiracy theory are we?

You do know the new term begins exactly at noon on January 3rd right?

Going to be easy to easy off on the verbal emphasis that was required to honor through inflection the quotation marks still (for a few weeks) needed when speaking of The "Justice" Department. I always thought I sounded a little too much like The "Reverend "(special emphasis needed there, too) Jesse Jackson.

President Trump has my full support in firing every Communist Judge Obama appointed. I hope it happens.

And you want them replaced with far right winger's instead?

It would be nice if we could have all independent judges that has no affiliation with republicans or democrats.

He might find himself blocked...like the Republicans did with Obama.
They better block everything. This election was an anamoly, and Trump will destroy us if we let him.

He might destroy you but I'm in perfect agreement with everything he proposes.
Duh, because you alt-righties desire an end to the republic. Stop stating the redundant.

And you want them replaced with far right winger's instead?

It would be nice if we could have all independent judges that has no affiliation with republicans or democrats.

I support a thorough purge of Obama's Communist Judges. But i do hear what you're saying.

Forum List

Back