Bragg’s Pursuit of Trump Violates the Sixth Amendment

Bragg has charged Trump with falsifying business records (a misdemeanor past the statute of limitations) and the “intent to commit a future more serious crime” (the unarmed felony).

Trump has a right to know what this unnamed future crime he intends to commit is. Otherwise, the Democrats could arrest me, and every Trump voter, on the grounds that we intend to commit a felony in the future.

The case against Trump is unconstitutional and should be tossed. Bragg should be disbarred for using the power of his office, along with his personal hate for a citizen, to violate that citizen’s Sixth Amendment Rights. And Biden should be insisting on that, instead of that evil smile when asked about it.

Yeah. All that is covered in the discovery. You do know that there is a process don’t you?

Yeah. All that is covered in the discovery. You do know that there is a process don’t you?
and there's no crime. It's why Bragg's couldn't say what the crime was at the presser. too fking funny. durp

and there's no crime. It's why Bragg's couldn't say what the crime was at the presser. too fking funny. durp

Then Trumps attorneys will have no trouble getting the charges dismissed will they? This is part of the process. Give it more than five minutes for your instant gratification.

There is no requirement that an "underlying crime" be included in the indictment. However the Statement of Facts does include the background logic.

WW
An underlying crime is required to resurrect dead misdemeanors into felonies, Halfwit.

The claim isn't that they didn't know where he was. The conditions under New York Statutes is "Any period following the commission of the offense during which (i) the defendant was continuously outside this state or (ii) the whereabouts of the defendant were continuously unknown and continuously unascertainable by the exercise of reasonable diligence."

The "OR" between (i) and (ii) is important meaning either or condition tolls the SOL time.

WW

Define 'continuously'. Because Trump was not 'continuously' outside the state. So the claims of tolling SoL is false.

misdemeanor. not felony. and?
Nope. Felony

34 FELONY counts

The Communists got their money’s worth, didn’t they? The Biden Family payoffs were a good investment.

And instead we have the lefties making a big case out of which line Trump’s accountants put his “floozy payoff” on. SMH.
They paid xiden 10 million for the flyover.

Then Trumps attorneys will have no trouble getting the charges dismissed will they? This is part of the process. Give it more than five minutes for your instant gratification.
that's hilarious, a bogus claim by a bogus AG and a bogus judge and you think trump's attorneys can change the corruption. okie dokie.

Then why didn't the feds arrest him? It's really not that hard. Your TDS is interfering with your brain. You still can't grasp that straw.
Because the felony he is indicted for is State level?

Then why didn't the feds arrest him? It's really not that hard. Your TDS is interfering with your brain. You still can't grasp that straw.
He was arrested and released on his own recognizance.

Keep up

You talked about future intent being justification for all this
isn't everyone capable of an illegal act in the future? I don't know about the demofks. really are insane. The insanity is on fking full display today.

Here, I'll do it for you.

in a continuous manner : without interruption

Just one instance of Donald Trump in New York since 2017.

So no, no without interruption. No tolling of the SoL applies.

isn't everyone capable of an illegal act in the future? I don't know about the demofks. really are insane. The insanity is on fking full display today.
The insanity is the stupid lies you Trump humpers tell

Forum List

Back