Brandishing lawyer won't get his guns back

He is a lawyer who has accomplished enough in his life that he lives in a really nice house. He wears pink shirts. Clearly, he is at least upper-middle class. How in the world can you conclude they are “trash”? LOL! You weirdo.
By their behavior.
NRA SAFETY RULES

This is the primary rule of gun safety. Always keep the gun pointed in a direction where no unintended injury or damage could ever possibly occur if it were to fire.

When holding (but not firing) a gun, always rest your finger up high alongside the frame and well outside the trigger guard. Never, ever pick up a firearm with your finger on the trigger or casually rest your finger on the trigger while you aren’t shooting. Until you are ready to fire, do not touch the trigger at all.

gun-zoom.jpg

Last edited:
to peaceful citizens passing by their house who posed no threat

You must be confused or talking about a different group, Clay--- there was nothing peaceful or non-threatening about that violent mob--- I saw the video of them that day. I would have had every one of them rubber bulleted into submission, hauled away and locked up for terroristic threats, breaking and entering, and disturbing the peace.

You must be confused or talking about a different group, Clay--- there was nothing peaceful or non-threatening about that violent mob--- I saw the video of them that day. I would have had every one of them rubber bulleted into submission, hauled away and locked up for terroristic threats, breaking and entering, and disturbing the peace.
So you agree they shouldn't use deadly physical force against them. Like pointing a loaded gun at them, with your finger on the trigger.

I have a problem with people who handle their guns like this.

So you just have a problem with people safely holding them by the barrel pointing them safely away from others or over their heads.

The proof that group was dangerous and threatening and that couple justified is that this couple had enough fire power to gun the whole lot of them down (but didn't) yet the group remained, arguing and threatening.

Me, if someone comes out with a rifle telling me to get off their property, right or wrong, I have good sense enough to listen to them and leave. These people were so hostile and angry that they faced guns and death and STILL didn't go away.

I don't know how the forum progs are so certain the mob was peaceful. Every is peaceful when he has an AR-15 pointed at him.

So you just have a problem with people safely holding them by the barrel pointing them safely away from others or over their heads.
Except that's not what happened.

Pointing a loaded gun with her finger on the trigger, toward the crowd.

gun-zoom.jpg

Just pretend you didn't see this.

By their behavior.
NRA SAFETY RULES

This is the primary rule of gun safety. Always keep the gun pointed in a direction where no unintended injury or damage could ever possibly occur if it were to fire.

When holding (but not firing) a gun, always rest your finger up high alongside the frame and well outside the trigger guard. Never, ever pick up a firearm with your finger on the trigger or casually rest your finger on the trigger while you aren’t shooting. Until you are ready to fire, do not touch the trigger at all.

View attachment 880534
Putting your finger on the trigger is appropriate when you have dozens of potential targets in front of you.

By their behavior.
NRA SAFETY RULES

View attachment 880534
Agreed. They looked like idiots. But it does not make them “trash” like surrata said.

By their behavior.
NRA SAFETY RULES

View attachment 880534
That photo looks photoshop. In all the other pics she's on the left side of her husband. She's on the right side only in that photo. If you look at the place where her hand and his arm cross over, that doesn't look natural.

Putting your finger on the trigger is appropriate when you have dozens of potential targets in front of you.
Only if you intend to shoot them.

The crowd never got close enough to do them or their property any physical harm. Pointing the gun at the crowd and putting her finger on the trigger means she wants to kill someone.

Only if you intend to shoot them.

The crowd never got close enough to do them or their property any physical harm. Pointing the gun at the crowd and putting her finger on the trigger means she wants to kill someone.
That isn't something you can judge from the photos posted.

Agreed. They looked like idiots. But it does not make them “trash” like surrata said.
Only TRASH, handles guns that recklessly. Like the mother who left her purse with a loaded gun in the back seat with her daughter.

Darwin made sure she wouldn't make that mistake twice.

Only TRASH, handles guns that recklessly. Like the mother who left her purse with a loaded gun in the back seat with her daughter.

Darwin made sure she wouldn't make that mistake twice.
Yeah…. The term “trash” means something different to me.

Forum List

Back