Brandishing lawyer won't get his guns back

When did it become illegal to threaten someone.
200w.gif

I'll take that to mean you admit no one was shot.

You are far more of a danger to the public than they were. If they pursue this to the end, they will get their guns back.
They don't have them back and aren't getting them back because they are ignorant, homocidal criminals.

I admit no one was shot because no one made that claim, you simply lack the reading skills of a child.

A couple centuries ago.

In Georgia. We don’t have Brandishing as a crime. All that sort of thing is called Aggravated Assault here. It is a Felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

We don’t have a misdemeanor alternative. So in Georgia those two would have been going to prison for at least seven years.
Where I live if someone calls the police because they're being threatened the police will tell them to call back if they get shot.

Where I live if someone calls the police because they're being threatened the police will tell them to call back if they get shot.

Where I live the cops will come. But it takes them at least twenty minutes. Probably more. The same for paramedics or fire department. So here you handle it alone, or with neighbors. I wouldn’t be dumb enough to stroll out there without backup of any sort. Not when half of the golden hour is wasted waiting in paramedics.

Wrong.

McCloskey was convicted of assault, he acted first:

“This appeal arises out of a petition for replevin in which appellant Mark McCloskey sought the return of two firearms that police had seized pursuant to search warrants in connection with a June 28, 2020, incident in which McCloskey and his spouse exhibited the firearms as a group of protesters passed by their home. They were charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon punishable by up to four years in prison. McCloskey and the State reached a plea agreement whereby McCloskey pleaded guilty to misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and forfeited ownership and possession in the two firearms in exchange for the State dismissing the felony charge….”

McClosky assaulted no one. His convictions was a farce. In the first place, that claim is the result of a plea agreement, which means it's a fiction. In the second place, what McClosky did was perfectly legal. In the third place, McClosky was pardoned, which means his plea agreement are null and void.

The Supreme Court has said so.
No it didn't, you fucking moron. The Supreme Court has never ruled on a asset forfeiture case.

But the point is more along the lines of yes, property can be seized without a crime being committed.
It can only by violating the Constitution.

And a crime was committed. The people pled guilty. They were pardoned later. Pardoned means forgiven in context. So the pardon says all is forgiven. But it doesn’t mean nothing happened. So the original deal of surrendering the weapons stands.
Wrong. Anything imposed by a conviction is vacated by a pardon.

They don't have them back and aren't getting them back because they are ignorant, homocidal criminals.

I admit no one was shot because no one made that claim, you simply lack the reading skills of a child.
Now your trying to weasel. However, weaseling seem to be your modus operandi when you know you are wrong.

You implied it are refused to be pinned down because you knew what you said is stupid

Where I live the cops will come. But it takes them at least twenty minutes. Probably more. The same for paramedics or fire department. So here you handle it alone, or with neighbors. I wouldn’t be dumb enough to stroll out there without backup of any sort. Not when half of the golden hour is wasted waiting in paramedics.
How do you "handle it" when you don't approve of people defending themselves?

What's wrong with the way they are handling their guns?

Seriously? You don't know? Wow.

Clearly you've never learned how to handle weapons proficiently and responsibly. Let me give you a run down.
  • Finger on the trigger. Never put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to fire.
  • Bent arm. Pistol should be held fully extended with a straight arm, braced for recoil.
  • Single handed grips. Second hand should grasp primary hand grasping pistol.
  • For a rifle, always keep both hands on the rifle at all times.
  • When using your weapon never handle anything other than your weapon.
  • If it's dangerous enough to point your weapon at, it's too dangerous to take your eyes off it.
  • Flagging--allowing weapon to be pointed at someone you aren't ready to shoot.
  • Rifle stock under arm. The stock should be held against the shoulder.
  • Upward rifle barrel. Barrel should be pointed down until you're ready to raise toward a target you're prepared to shoot.

Now go sit down and fill your water balloons, child.

St. Louis lawyer Mark McCloskey has lost another round in his effort to reclaim firearms he and his wife agreed to surrender when they pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in 2021.
These are the whack-jobs who waved guns at protestors, then plead guilty to it to avoid jail time, and were later pardoned by a republican governor they had donated a lot of money to.

They don't need guns, they are obviously unstable.
[in the style of Trump]

I heard that somebody told them that in cases like theirs -- suicide is a viable option.

I don't know if that's true, but people are repeating it.

No it didn't, you fucking moron. The Supreme Court has never ruled on a asset forfeiture case.

It can only by violating the Constitution.

Wrong. Anything imposed by a conviction is vacated by a pardon.

It’s amazing how often you are wrong and remain so certain despite that.

Supreme Court cases regarding Civil Asset Forfeiture are covered there.

You need to talk to Missouri. They’re under the impression that a Pardon doesn’t do what you say it does.

Have you ever thought about doing some research before you make a definitive statement?

It’s amazing how often you are wrong and remain so certain despite that.

Supreme Court cases regarding Civil Asset Forfeiture are covered there.

You need to talk to Missouri. They’re under the impression that a Pardon doesn’t do what you say it does.

Have you ever thought about doing some research before you make a definitive statement?
Where did you quote a case on civil asset forfeiture?

Those misfits? Are you serious? They're trash.
He is a lawyer who has accomplished enough in his life that he lives in a really nice house. He wears pink shirts. Clearly, he is at least upper-middle class. How in the world can you conclude they are “trash”? LOL! You weirdo.

Forum List

Back