Brazil's Congress Votes to Invest 100% of Oil Revenue into Education and Healthcare

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Regarding public education, Dilma suggested that the chambers would approve to use 100 percent of royalties coming from oil extraction on the public education system. Congressmen and senators immediately discussed this proposal, and on Wednesday they finally approved to split 75 percent education, 25 percent health.

In Response to Protests, Brazil's Congress Votes to Invest 100% of Oil Revenue into Education and Healthcare

1006246_646050892089822_1347783280_n.jpg

Regarding public education, Dilma suggested that the chambers would approve to use 100 percent of royalties coming from oil extraction on the public education system. Congressmen and senators immediately discussed this proposal, and on Wednesday they finally approved to split 75 percent education, 25 percent health.

In Response to Protests, Brazil's Congress Votes to Invest 100% of Oil Revenue into Education and Healthcare

Just to get sucked up in the corrupt buracracies that run the education and health system.

End result, government gets paid, people get placated, status quo remains.

I'm sure you can find a cheap apartment close to a convenience store that will accept your Brazilian EBT card... What are you waiting for?

Still won't solve the problem. Corruption in govt will become colossal when this happens and the citizens will be the unfortunate beneficiaries of the travesty.

Still won't solve the problem. Corruption in govt will become colossal when this happens and the citizens will be the unfortunate beneficiaries of the travesty.

Not if they handle it the way they've been handling it. By not taking shit from the gov and demanding better

Protests DO work

So the Government caved in and now spends 100% of all the oil revenues on...... Government....? The "people" protested for that? What a bunch of ignorant leaches lol.

BTW, do you thank all of them protesters for more carbon admission?

Last edited:
Protests DO work

So the Government caved in and now spends 100% of all the oil revenues on...... Government....? The "people" protested for that? What a bunch of ignorant leaches lol.

I get it I just don't understand how everything can always be bad. I think spending on Education is a good thing. Spending on Healthcare is a good thing.

The downside is...

Its no secret that education has gone downhill since govt got their tentacles in....same will happen with healthcare.

Protests DO work

I get it I just don't understand how everything can always be bad. I think spending on Education is a good thing. Spending on Healthcare is a good thing.

The downside is...

Corruption, a shit economy, dependency, poverty, Dictators, bad services, recession and depression...

You're a joke "dude." The fact that you can't even see what history has clearly proven makes you obsolete. Evolution bro, get on it or get left behind.

Just to get sucked up in the corrupt buracracies that run the education and health system.

And strangely, in spite of all that, everyone in the world thinks the US educational system is the best in the world and they all try desperately to send their children here.

Except right wingers. They think education is for snobs and become insulted when you suggest they could learn something. Even if it is to get a job.

What does this thread have to do with US Politics?

It's all about Republicans rationale on why education is bad and "let him die" is a good health care plan. That makes it political.

And strangely, in spite of all that, everyone in the world thinks the US educational system is the best in the world and they all try desperately to send their children here.

Except right wingers. They think education is for snobs and become insulted when you suggest they could learn something. Even if it is to get a job.

No one with an above-room-temperature IQ thinks the US educational system is the best in the World.

The downside is...

Corruption, a shit economy, dependency, poverty, Dictators, bad services, recession and depression...

You're a joke "dude." The fact that you can't even see what history has clearly proven makes you obsolete. Evolution bro, get on it or get left behind.

What has history shown and what does that have to do with anything? be careful...

Because Communism has a long history of success....:eusa_whistle::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back