Breakdown: Trump forcing deep state into deep panic

I’ll also assume your line about Trump being a career politician was a mistake, Montrovant.
They don't make mistakes. They lie. We need to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt, and just accept everything the left says or promotes is a lie and some form of chicanery.

You may not realize it, but there's only one of me. I'm not a "they." :lol:

Yes, you are a *they*. You, and Care, and all the other criminal leftist liars that we are saddled with.

Trump is lifting the lid on democrats. We’re finally going to get a look at how corrupt they are.

He is, but it could be dangerous for him too.
Trump isn’t a politician.
He’s going to do what he thinks is right... not what a career politician thinks is best.

you would think because of that that would be true but his actions of late show he is no different than Bush or Obama EXCEPT unlike them,he IS making America great again reversing what Reagan got started and every president since Obama has expanded on of shipping jobs overseas.I LOVE his domestic policys but his foreign policys SUCK. same as Obama,he has lied about the middle east saying he would get us out but has given the military the go ahead to stay in syrai. same as every president since Johnson he is kissing Israels ass. I said from the very get go,dont trust trump cause of his zionist ties.I have given him every benefit of the doubt till now but he is a warmonger same as bush and obama and same as them,will walk free since presidents can get away with anything.
You seem a little scatter brained.
Would you like me to share the PM you sent me a few mins ago asking for my help with a thread you started?

you are not suppose to post PM's that is against the rules. oh and if you cant accpet all those facts i gave him,then forget the pm request. I guess i will have to remove you from my following list cause of the uncalled for insult.i know you dont care just wanted to say it is all.

uh posting pms is against the rules charlie,you do that now you would be looking at a ban. just watch if you dont believe me. thats your choice.

Last edited:
I’ll also assume your line about Trump being a career politician was a mistake, Montrovant.
They don't make mistakes. They lie. We need to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt, and just accept everything the left says or promotes is a lie and some form of chicanery.

Yes, you are a *they*. You, and Care, and all the other criminal leftist liars that we are saddled with.

I am neither a criminal nor a leftist. Are you only comfortable interacting with people if you can put them into a predetermined group?

Trump is lifting the lid on democrats. We’re finally going to get a look at how corrupt they are.

He’s going to do what he thinks is right... not what a career politician thinks is best.

I would think the problem with Trump is not that he's a career politician, but that what he thinks is right can change from moment to moment. :p

I completely understand not trusting career politicians. In my mind they are untrustworthy by default. I just don't find Trump particularly trustworthy, either. :dunno:
Trump is focused on doing what’s best for this country. That’s something we all should be applauding.

Why do you believe that? Did you believe that about other presidents as well?

I have mistrusted other presidents because they were politicians. I mistrust Trump because he is Trump. He has never struck me as a person with the good of others near the forefront of his thoughts. I hope he honestly wants to do what is best for the country, but I haven't been convinced of it.
Trump is the first president I trusted to actually work for Americans.

I am neither a criminal nor a leftist. Are you only comfortable interacting with people if you can put them into a predetermined group?

I've interacted with enough lying leftists to be able to pretty accurately identify them.
So did you say Trump was a *career politician*? Because of course..if you did...that would be a lie.

Because everything they tried has failed, Brennan openly calls for assassination.

Most DEMS-13 are fine with assassination. They believe there isn't a jury in the nation that would convict.

Trump obviously is running scared x 10! A scared cornered rat! Poor baby!!! His lies and criminal ventures are catching up with him.....!!!!!!! :eek:

''Being president is hard, much harder than I thought it would be..." :rolleyes:

Dirty Donald's KARMA is catching up with him...

It sure would be nice if you could post a link to ONE verified criminal act that the trumpster has done.

Trump obviously is running scared x 10! A scared cornered rat! Poor baby!!! His lies and criminal ventures are catching up with him.....!!!!!!! :eek:

''Being president is hard, much harder than I thought it would be..." :rolleyes:

Dirty Donald's KARMA is catching up with him...

It sure would be nice if you could post a link to ONE verified criminal act that the trumpster has done.

Won't happen.
She is paid to lie.

I've interacted with enough lying leftists to be able to pretty accurately identify them.
So did you say Trump was a *career politician*? Because of course..if you did...that would be a lie.

It wouldn't take much looking to see that I said Trump is not a career politician. I should have phrased the statement I used better and pointed that out just a few posts ago.

You might want to reassess your 'lying leftists' radar, because you have inaccurately tried to identify me as one here. I'm also still not a criminal. ;)

Breakdown: Trump Forcing Deep State into Deep Panic
The deep state is nearing full-blown panic as the extent of the Obama administration’s illegal spying on the Trump campaign becomes crystal clear.

For starters, President Trump hammered ex-CIA Director John Brennan in a series of tweets on Monday which quoted former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino.

Bongino said Brennan has disgraced the US intelligence community as well as the people’s faith in federal agencies.
View attachment 194729

Oh no the leftist poor baby is getting dragged through the mud and busted as all his scams. But , we also know his pathetic cult followers will make up excuses for him no matter what he is caught doing, no matter if he admits it or not his mental cases are die hard Obama lovers so far out of touch with reality they can't figure out the truth when it's staring down their throats.
The Deep State is more powerful than Trump

Trump is doomed

I would think the problem with Trump is not that he's a career politician, but that what he thinks is right can change from moment to moment. :p

I completely understand not trusting career politicians. In my mind they are untrustworthy by default. I just don't find Trump particularly trustworthy, either. :dunno:
Trump is focused on doing what’s best for this country. That’s something we all should be applauding.

I have mistrusted other presidents because they were politicians. I mistrust Trump because he is Trump. He has never struck me as a person with the good of others near the forefront of his thoughts. I hope he honestly wants to do what is best for the country, but I haven't been convinced of it.

Is it just because he isn't a career politician? I'm not saying that's an invalid reason, I'm just curious.

Is it just because he isn't a career politician? I'm not saying that's an invalid reason, I'm just curious.
Of course not.
Trump is focused on fixing the problems that have been raising taxes and increasing the regulations that have been making it almost impossible for small companies to grow.

Trump is focused on fixing the problems democrats created.

Of course not.
Trump is focused on fixing the problems that have been raising taxes and increasing the regulations that have been making it almost impossible for small companies to grow.

Trump is focused on fixing the problems democrats created.

I'm not asking what you think he is doing, but rather why you trust his motivations.

It wouldn't take much looking to see that I said Trump is not a career politician. I should have phrased the statement I used better and pointed that out just a few posts ago.

You might want to reassess your 'lying leftists' radar, because you have inaccurately tried to identify me as one here. I'm also still not a criminal. ;)
If you are a leftist, you are a criminal...you just haven't been caught yet.

If you aren't a leftist, you aren't.

Breakdown: Trump Forcing Deep State into Deep Panic
The deep state is nearing full-blown panic as the extent of the Obama administration’s illegal spying on the Trump campaign becomes crystal clear.

For starters, President Trump hammered ex-CIA Director John Brennan in a series of tweets on Monday which quoted former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino.

Bongino said Brennan has disgraced the US intelligence community as well as the people’s faith in federal agencies.
View attachment 194729

Oh no the leftist poor baby is getting dragged through the mud and busted as all his scams. But , we also know his pathetic cult followers will make up excuses for him no matter what he is caught doing, no matter if he admits it or not his mental cases are die hard Obama lovers so far out of touch with reality they can't figure out the truth when it's staring down their throats.
The Deep State is more powerful than Trump

Trump is doomed

He is still willing to take the risk and he knows that, but when you open all the wounds exposing them along with help from the Gov. Patriots who often leak information to sources such as infowars, or other high up there whoever it begins to get harder and harder to cover up who they are and the crimes committed. This is why Russia got started. The Demonuts Clinton, Obama, were running scared so they started the Russia thing hoping it would get tied to Trump via lie after lie but they continues to catch those lies " Trump" , insiders etc.

Back to the attack on Trump, by demonizing him with the bs lies of " pussy grab" , stormy Daniels, Russia, it was all to distract, and get the people to think well like they do . Half these stupid fk Trump haters don't even know why they hate him other than what MSM told them, their friends told them" etc........

It is an entire attack upon a man who wants to keep this Country from turning into EUROPE , to keeps us from going full blown New World Order......... He's not perfect .

And that is breaking it all down to the real short explanation.

upload_2018-5-21_17-33-12.png

Forum List

Back