Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

"What a bunch of fucking asshats. Either someone's bomb shit blew up, or they had a sick somali arsonist, or some moron was cooking over an open flame late at night in their apartment for Ramadan and burned them up."

We need to put things into perspective and not in the realm of hysteria darling.

The situation at this time is that nobody knows what caused this horrific situation and wild speculation isn't helpful.

This terrible incident could have started outside, it could be that someone was returning home and/or going into Grenfell Tower to visit a friend and they discarded a cigarette outside and it caught something, then spread into the cladding.

I have had a look at the weather report for London that night, it was very humid, they don't have air conditioning, so chances are that many people had their apartment windows open.

A discarded cigarette outside could have caught something, spread into the cladding and from the cladding with open windows spread into the building, it could be that simple.

Alternately someone inside the apartment building fell asleep while still holding their cigarette, these things do happen.

"Yeah 6 people, what a fucking joke. They literally believe humanity is a collective retard."

You know KG this is a low comment, you are better than making such a comment, it's now 12 people, it probably will be several hundred people, I don't find deaths something to consider a joke, especially when this is going to involve young children and babies perishing in such an excruciating way.

It's not a low comment, nor a joke. This is a classic example of the press trying to hide the reality of the situation. Trust me, if they thought for a minute that a white guy had started this blaze, they would be pumping those numbers up and screaming them from the mosques. It goes hand in hand with them interviewing muslims and getting them to say that this event makes them *afraid*, as if they were being targeted (but wait..we aren't supposed to joke, I thought)...they even interviewed a rabbi who was conveniently on hand to say the fire was a postitive experience because it was bringing everybody together.
It takes something to make Lucy seem like a normal person. You really are a low information piece of shit.You know fuck all about this and speculate on a tragedy with no intelligence or knowledge. The internet has exposed us to some really poisonous shits and it has a lot to answer for. I hope the relatives of the dead never get to see the shit that you produce.

For shame.
You could calm down it is likely not ISIS they always claim there Attack.

I don't think anyone thought this was an ISIS attack to begin with, it was apparent within a few hours that this was not any form of terrorist attack.

I think a lot of people thought it was jihad related, I know the *journalists* definitely did, which is why they were so proactive about generating sympathy for muslims.

And you might look at who is agreeing with your viewpoint before you solidify it.

Nope. Name one journalist who believed that.

Only shitbags like the OP and yourself believed that because you generally believe that they are responsible for everything .Grenfell Tower is a diverse and mixed community and that must eat at your bigoted soul.

You are a fucking disgrace.

It's not a low comment, nor a joke. This is a classic example of the press trying to hide the reality of the situation. Trust me, if they thought for a minute that a white guy had started this blaze, they would be pumping those numbers up and screaming them from the mosques. It goes hand in hand with them interviewing muslims and getting them to say that this event makes them *afraid*, as if they were being targeted (but wait..we aren't supposed to joke, I thought)...they even interviewed a rabbi who was conveniently on hand to say the fire was a postitive experience because it was bringing everybody together.
It takes something to make Lucy seem like a normal person. You really are a low information piece of shit.You know fuck all about this and speculate on a tragedy with no intelligence or knowledge. The internet has exposed us to some really poisonous shits and it has a lot to answer for. I hope the relatives of the dead never get to see the shit that you produce.

For shame.

I don't think anyone thought this was an ISIS attack to begin with, it was apparent within a few hours that this was not any form of terrorist attack.

I think a lot of people thought it was jihad related, I know the *journalists* definitely did, which is why they were so proactive about generating sympathy for muslims.

And you might look at who is agreeing with your viewpoint before you solidify it.

Only shitbags like the OP and yourself believed that because you generally believe that they are responsible for everything .Grenfell Tower is a diverse and mixed community and that must eat at your bigoted soul.

I thought it, and I'm a journalist, lol.

I was pretty sure some stupid jihadi/somali fuck had accidentally blown up his kitchen. And you know, that still hasn't been ruled out.

As it turns out, it's looking more like the communist brits collected their *immigrants* together into government housing, then set them up to burn. Very hitler-esque of them. Hitler did the same thing to the Poles. All while pretending it was being done to *help* them.

The WTC and the Grenfell Tower were constructed from completely different materials that's why, I don't think the exterior of the WTC had from top to bottom had oil-based plastic cladding backed with foam, this is why it only took the Grenfell Tower 15 minutes approx to become a completely engulfed inferno.
Why the hell would you allow any building to be clad in an oil based product? That makes no sense. If that's the case the UK needs to revamp their safety codes and pull that crap off any other buildings that might have the same materials.

The WTC was made of steel,glass and concrete. Unfortunately it also had a large amount of asbestos so all that dust after the building collapsed was toxic. The death toll on that day was near 3000 but many more have died and continue to die as a direct result of that attack.

Yes it's complete madness.

They are saying, the London Police this is, are saying that up to 600 people might have been in the Grenfell Tower last night. What they have said is that 6 are confirmed dead, these might or might not be some of those who witnesses observed jumping out of the windows of the Grenfell Tower, so 6 confirmed dead, 75 in the hospital and the rest are unaccounted for, that leaves potentially 519 people still in the Grenfell Tower and by looking at that building I would say the chance is zero that they are still alive.
Yup.

And the media's whole slant on this is that this is a great opportunity to bring the community together to support muslims.

What a bunch of fucking asshats. Either someone's bomb shit blew up, or they had a sick somali arsonist, or some moron was cooking over an open flame late at night in their apartment for Ramadan and burned them up.

Yeah 6 people, what a fucking joke. They literally believe humanity is a collective retard.

"What a bunch of fucking asshats. Either someone's bomb shit blew up, or they had a sick somali arsonist, or some moron was cooking over an open flame late at night in their apartment for Ramadan and burned them up."

We need to put things into perspective and not in the realm of hysteria darling.

The situation at this time is that nobody knows what caused this horrific situation and wild speculation isn't helpful.

This terrible incident could have started outside, it could be that someone was returning home and/or going into Grenfell Tower to visit a friend and they discarded a cigarette outside and it caught something, then spread into the cladding.

I have had a look at the weather report for London that night, it was very humid, they don't have air conditioning, so chances are that many people had their apartment windows open.

A discarded cigarette outside could have caught something, spread into the cladding and from the cladding with open windows spread into the building, it could be that simple.

Alternately someone inside the apartment building fell asleep while still holding their cigarette, these things do happen.

"Yeah 6 people, what a fucking joke. They literally believe humanity is a collective retard."

You know KG this is a low comment, you are better than making such a comment, it's now 12 people, it probably will be several hundred people, I don't find deaths something to consider a joke, especially when this is going to involve young children and babies perishing in such an excruciating way.

"they even interviewed a rabbi who was conveniently on hand to say the fire was a postitive experience because it was bringing everybody together."

Okay, let's try this again. Do you think it might be bringing people together because something beyond horrific has happened and people are dead and several hundred in that building are unaccounted for including babies and young children?

It was traumatising enough from a long distance to just look at the pictures and even worse to watch short clips of the actual footage as it was ongoing where you could see people trapped looking out of and banging on windows and hear people screaming for help....imagine then how traumatised the people are who live nearby and had to stand there in the middle of the night in desperation and horror knowing they had no means of helping those poor souls.

WTF KG?! Yes I'm on the Right but I do have a fucking heart.

Please get a grip and have a think about all of this.

For shame.

I was pretty sure some stupid jihadi/somali fuck had accidentally blown up his kitchen. And you know, that still hasn't been ruled out.

It is ruled out by no good lefties like the other one those scumbag who always defend the muslims terrorists

Last edited:

For shame.

How did the fire started ? i keep on saying that the way the fired travel was Strange very concentred at the same place so that : explosion : the fire travel faster

It is ruled out by no good lefties like the one those scumbag who always defend the muslims terrorists

"It is ruled out by no good lefties like the one those scumbag who always defend the muslims terrorists"

I am not a Lefty and I have never defended Islamic terrorists.

So we have to remain grounded here, we must make a differentiation between Islamic Terrorists and sympathisers and hundreds of people who were trapped and died in the most horrific way in Grenfell Tower.

What happened at Grenfell Tower is radically different than what happened at London Bridge, Manchester, Paris, San Bernardino etc.

How did the fire started ? i keep on saying that the way the fired travel was Strange very concentred at the same place so that : explosion : the fire travel faster

"How did the fire started ? i keep on saying that the way the fired travel was Strange very concentred at the same place so that : explosion : the fire travel faster"

I have given a link to a near identical situation that happened in an apartment building in 2014 in Melbourne, Australia, I suggest you read the article and then you might comprehend more.

In the 2014 situation the inferno travelled to the roof in approx 11 minutes.

At Grenfell Tower the inferno travelled to the roof in approx 15 minutes.

Not a great difference in timing and NOBODY thought the 2014 situation was an ISIS attack or whatever, just like Grenfell Tower isn't and the 2014 one was caused by a discarded cigarette and IMHO so was Grenfell Tower.

For shame.

You think this is funny ? This is just your inhumanity on display. Turn your computer off and go and pray for your soul.

_96488357_tower_sequence.png

grenfell_tower_sides_976.jpg

The rule to follow if there a fire
_96486527_firesign.jpg

Look what it say : you should initially be safe to stay in your flat keeping the door and Windows closed

London fire: What we know so far about Grenfell Tower - BBC News

Last edited:
if there is no fire escape/stairs...yah,,,your toast.,,,but even if there was,,,the fire spread quickly,,,,,so they only had ..what? 10 minutes to run?
I watched 9/11 unfold on TV. Compared to last night I'd say the London building went up much faster than the WTC and the WTC had Jet fuel in it. I don't get it WTF?

The WTC and the Grenfell Tower were constructed from completely different materials that's why, I don't think the exterior of the WTC had from top to bottom had oil-based plastic cladding backed with foam, this is why it only took the Grenfell Tower 15 minutes approx to become a completely engulfed inferno.
Why the hell would you allow any building to be clad in an oil based product? That makes no sense. If that's the case the UK needs to revamp their safety codes and pull that crap off any other buildings that might have the same materials.

The WTC was made of steel,glass and concrete. Unfortunately it also had a large amount of asbestos so all that dust after the building collapsed was toxic. The death toll on that day was near 3000 but many more have died and continue to die as a direct result of that attack.

They are saying, the London Police this is, are saying that up to 600 people might have been in the Grenfell Tower last night. What they have said is that 6 are confirmed dead, these might or might not be some of those who witnesses observed jumping out of the windows of the Grenfell Tower, so 6 confirmed dead, 75 in the hospital and the rest are unaccounted for, that leaves potentially 519 people still in the Grenfell Tower and by looking at that building I would say the chance is zero that they are still alive.
Yup.

And the media's whole slant on this is that this is a great opportunity to bring the community together to support muslims.

What a bunch of fucking asshats. Either someone's bomb shit blew up, or they had a sick somali arsonist, or some moron was cooking over an open flame late at night in their apartment for Ramadan and burned them up.

Yeah 6 people, what a fucking joke. They literally believe humanity is a collective retard.
if there is no fire escape/stairs...yah,,,your toast.,,,but even if there was,,,the fire spread quickly,,,,,so they only had ..what? 10 minutes to run?
I watched 9/11 unfold on TV. Compared to last night I'd say the London building went up much faster than the WTC and the WTC had Jet fuel in it. I don't get it WTF?

Yup.

You know not all the people who lived in Grenfell Tower were Muslim, some were Muslim and some were not Muslim, but they all lived together and most of them have all died together.

These are just five pictures of people who lived in Grenfell Tower and are unaccounted for and who's relatives last heard from them when they phoned or texted them from inside the inferno the other night.

These people are dead, there's no way they survived that inferno, these people were not Muslim.

Dennis Murphy, obviously not a Muslim.

upload_2017-6-15_22-40-16.png

The below two souls who now will be in Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom are Italian, they'll be Roman Catholic and not Muslim.

They lived on the 23rd Floor and there is ZERO chance these two souls are still alive.

upload_2017-6-15_22-41-17.png

"Two Italians are missing in the disaster - Marco Gottardi and his girlfriend Gloria Trevisan, both architects from the Veneto region of northern Italy.

A family lawyer believes there is no hope they are alive.

"I heard the recording of Gloria's phone call to her mum," lawyer Maria Cristina Sandrin told the Ansa news agency. "She says thanks for what she did for her. They were saying goodbye. There are no grounds to hope that Gloria and Marco are still alive".

"Gloria graduated in October and went to London because there are no professional opportunities here (in Italy), not even for those who graduate with top marks," said Ms Sandrin.

The 26-year-olds lived in a flat on the 23rd floor and both spoke to their parents as the fire took hold of the apartment block.

"There's a lot of smoke but don't worry, we're waiting for the rescuers. We opened the front door but there was too much smoke to be able to leave. The lifts are blocked," Mr Gottardi told his father, Giannino, at around 2am UK time.

Giannino Gottardi told the Italian press: "In the first call they told us to be calm, that everything was under control. But in the second call - and I cannot get this out of my head - he told me that there was smoke, that a lot of smoke was rising up.

"There's nothing more we can do than wait for a miracle," he said.

The couple graduated together last year from an architecture institute and came to London, like hundreds of thousands of young Italians, in the hope of learning English and kick-starting their careers.

Gloria's mother, Emanuela, said: "Gloria told us that all the elevators were blocked, I think they tried to use the stairs."

The couple have not been heard of since."

Mariem Elgwahry probably not Muslim.

upload_2017-6-15_22-44-56.png

"Friends and family of Mariem Elgwahry are searching for her after she went missing.

She last spoke to her mother at 2.30am and has not been heard from since.

Her loved ones are scouring hospitals and community centres to find her.

Her friend said: "Please let me know if you see Mariem Elgwahry. She was on the 19th floor Grenfell tower. Last someone heard from her was 2.30AM she was with her mum!! Please let anyone know if she has been located thank you for all your help please share!! I've been to the rugby club, harrow club Laymer Christian church with no luck yet"

Sheila Smith, obviously not Muslim.

upload_2017-6-15_22-46-56.png

upload_2017-6-15_22-47-34.png

Tony Disson, obviously not Muslim.

upload_2017-6-15_22-49-24.png

"Great grandad Tony Disson, 65,who was on the block’s 22nd floor, said in his final call: “Tell my sons I love them.” The father-of-four pleaded for help in a string of frantic conversations, saying he was trapped in his bathroom. The ex-market trader’s phone fell silent at around 4am."

Last edited:

"How did the fire started ? i keep on saying that the way the fired travel was Strange very concentred at the same place so that : explosion : the fire travel faster"

upload_2017-6-16_0-12-54.png

It is ruled out by no good lefties like the one those scumbag who always defend the muslims terrorists

"It is ruled out by no good lefties like the one those scumbag who always defend the muslims terrorists"

So we have to remain grounded here, we must make a differentiation between Islamic Terrorists and sympathisers and hundreds of people who were trapped and died in the most horrific way in Grenfell Tower.

What happened at Grenfell Tower is radically different than what happened at London Bridge, Manchester, Paris, San Bernardino etc.
I know you are not a leftist, I agree with you , there are a difference beetwen the two thoses people who are burned dead alive and the terrorists. What makes me angry is that after the London attacks And even when there is an attack in the world the leftists and some Muslims come to automatically defend the Muslims as if they are unable to have compassion for the victims. After that they should not surprised to not be loved and to be regarded as traitors by the Westerners.
And I also agree in my opinion it is not a terrorist act but we still do not know the cause yet.

I know you are not a leftist, I agree with you , there are a difference beetwen the two thoses people who are burned dead alive and the terrorists. What makes me angry is that after the London attacks And even when there is an attack in the world the leftists and some Muslims come to automatically defend the Muslims as if they are unable to have compassion for the victims. After that they should not surprised to not be loved and to be regarded as traitors by the Westerners.
And I also agree in my opinion it is not a terrorist act but we still do not know the cause yet.
Its not being a terrorist sympathiser to point out that only a tiny minority commit these crimes and that the vast majority of muslims are blameless.
Its just common sense.

Its not being a terrorist sympathiser to point out that only a tiny minority commit these crimes and that the vast majority of muslims are blameless.
Its just common sense.
Yes, but why always say from the beginning that it is not the fault of Muslims when there is an attack somewhere even before we know what happened this is the first thing we hear about better be spoken about The victims and families of the vicitms those are the peoples who suffer from the attacks.

I would just like to say....we do all realize that Islam is not a RACE, right? Or a nationality? Not every Italian is Catholic, not every Muslim is brown.

Its just common sense.
no, they aren't blameless. They support and defend these groups through fake "charities" and in their mosques.

_96488357_tower_sequence.png

grenfell_tower_sides_976.jpg

The rule to follow if there a fire
_96486527_firesign.jpg

Look what it say : you should initially be safe to stay in your flat keeping the door and Windows closed

London fire: What we know so far about Grenfell Tower - BBC News

Yes and you know at times the rules need to be broken, such as not staying where you are but getting the fuck out.

I wonder how many of those who did escape ignored the rules about staying where they were and just got out as fast as they could, I think a lot of them did.

Forum List

Back