BREAKING: 5-10 ISIS gunmen take hundreds hostage at Radisson Inn; "Recite Quaran or die"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Gunfire, explosions, hostage situation as jihadists attack luxury Radisson hotel in Mali

This thing is breaking the past few hours. Radisson Inn in Mali. Tourist hotel with lots of Americans and Western tourists. ISIS affiliated gunmen, 5-10 of them, take a couple hundred hostage. Gunfire and explosions. TV news saying they are saying "Allah Akbar" and forcing hostages to "Recite the Quaran or die". Police and military have the Radisson surrounded.

Ah. This should be a peaceful ending.

But hey...the JV team is nothing to worry about. The religion of peace is...well...peaceful.

Word is "U.N. special forces" have begun an assault and freed 80 hostages so far. 3 dead.

Hey....with Obama and Clinton and Lolo Lynch in charge....the next hotel will be in 'Merica.

Did you clean up before posting?

I don't celebrate slaughter. You sick faggot Obama voters embrace this shit and are enabling it to come here. Karma would be for you all to end up in a hotel with ISIS taking over...and begging the cops to come save you.

Yeah you do.

Well...if you say so...I suppose I should thank liberals and Obama/Clinton policy for ensuring more of it is coming here.

Not surprised.

Anyone with a brain knows that they will be hitting all over the world. Paris was just the first stop for these dirtbags.

I don't celebrate slaughter. You sick faggot Obama voters embrace this shit and are enabling it to come here. Karma would be for you all to end up in a hotel with ISIS taking over...and begging the cops to come save you.

Yeah you do.

Well...if you say so...I suppose I should thank liberals and Obama/Clinton policy for ensuring more of it is coming here.
onion.JPG

Ya coulda fooled everyone on the forum......... Heck for you it's when terrorists strike and when every person in Chicago gets killed, for LL it's every "shooting rampage" here at home. With all the aformentioned each of you get to revel in your political fear and hatred. :thup:

Ya coulda fooled everyone on the forum......... Heck for you it's when terrorists strike and when every person in Chicago gets killed, for LL it's every "shooting rampage" here at home. With all the aformentioned each of you get to revel in your political fear and hatred. :thup:

I challenge you to find a post of mine which announces or otherwise demonstrates satisfaction or a political agenda regarding a shooting rampage.

Thanks.

So pointing out failures in liberal policy is "celebrating"?

Gunfire, explosions, hostage situation as jihadists attack luxury Radisson hotel in Mali

This thing is breaking the past few hours. Radisson Inn in Mali. Tourist hotel with lots of Americans and Western tourists. ISIS affiliated gunmen, 5-10 of them, take a couple hundred hostage. Gunfire and explosions. TV news saying they are saying "Allah Akbar" and forcing hostages to "Recite the Quaran or die". Police and military have the Radisson surrounded.

Ah. This should be a peaceful ending.

But hey...the JV team is nothing to worry about. The religion of peace is...well...peaceful.

Why tell them to recite the quran or die, most doen't know Arabic I imagine. I heard it was 2 gunman as well.

I challenge you to find a post of mine which announces or otherwise demonstrates satisfaction or a political agenda regarding a shooting rampage.

Thanks.
Anyone of them, but you don't see it that way. You two are opposite peas in the same pod.

So pointing out failures in liberal policy is "celebrating"?
Thanks for proving my point. :thup:

Thanks.
Anyone of them, but you don't see it that way. You two are opposite peas in the same pod.

Nope. None of them. The challenge remains open.

Forum List

Back