BREAKING: 5-10 ISIS gunmen take hundreds hostage at Radisson Inn; "Recite Quaran or die"

Did you clean up before posting?

I don't celebrate slaughter. You sick faggot Obama voters embrace this shit and are enabling it to come here. Karma would be for you all to end up in a hotel with ISIS taking over...and begging the cops to come save you.
Ya coulda fooled everyone on the forum......... Heck for you it's when terrorists strike and when every person in Chicago gets killed, for LL it's every "shooting rampage" here at home. With all the aformentioned each of you get to revel in your political fear and hatred. :thup:

I challenge you to find a post of mine which announces or otherwise demonstrates satisfaction or a political agenda regarding a shooting rampage.

Thanks.
Anyone of them, but you don't see it that way. You two are opposite peas in the same pod.

Nope. None of them. The challenge remains open.
It's simple if you have the insight/introspection. What he's doing now you do when it comes to the Second Amendment, you both use mass murder to promote your hatred of the opposite political viewpoints. In a sense (as you pointed out to him) you also must take glee in the killing of innocents to promote your sociopolitical agendas.........

I don't celebrate slaughter. You sick faggot Obama voters embrace this shit and are enabling it to come here. Karma would be for you all to end up in a hotel with ISIS taking over...and begging the cops to come save you.
Ya coulda fooled everyone on the forum......... Heck for you it's when terrorists strike and when every person in Chicago gets killed, for LL it's every "shooting rampage" here at home. With all the aformentioned each of you get to revel in your political fear and hatred. :thup:

I challenge you to find a post of mine which announces or otherwise demonstrates satisfaction or a political agenda regarding a shooting rampage.

Thanks.
Anyone of them, but you don't see it that way. You two are opposite peas in the same pod.

It's simple if you have the insight/introspection. What he's doing now you do when it comes to the Second Amendment, you both use mass murder to promote your hatred of the opposite political viewpoints. In a sense (as you pointed out to him) you also must take glee in the killing of innocents to promote your sociopolitical agendas.........

No. I DO NOT rush to post when a mass shooting occurs. I don't start threads about them and I reserve comment for a period of time to make sure I have some idea about what has happened.

I have never expressed glee in the killing of innocents.

You have the archives at your fingertips. Please support your claim.

Yeah you do.

Well...if you say so...I suppose I should thank liberals and Obama/Clinton policy for ensuring more of it is coming here.

Not saying you do or not but if you do celebrate such things, Obama has certainly provided you with many opportunities to celebrate. I think that was their point. :)

Thanks.

No. I DO NOT rush to post when a mass shooting occurs. I don't start threads about them and I reserve comment for a period of time to make sure I have some idea about what has happened.

Actually I don't really know how to do that search, never tried it, going off of memory.
Never said you rushed to post or that you started threads but your typical responses are always "less than kind" when addressing anyone you view to be far right (not all are) concerning the 2nd Amendment. So using your criteria in this instance with bucs you must also take glee when a mass murder occurs to attack the opposite side.
Now if my memory is faulty and I'm confusing you with Dud Cum (which I frequently do) then you have my apologies in this instance.

Thanks.

Actually I don't really know how to do that search, never tried it, going off of memory.
Never said you rushed to post or that you started threads but your typical responses are always "less than kind" when addressing anyone you view to be far right (not all are) concerning the 2nd Amendment. So using your criteria in this instance with bucs you must also take glee when a mass murder occurs to attack the opposite side.
Now if my memory is faulty and I'm confusing you with Dud Cum (which I frequently do) then you have my apologies in this instance.

I deride the people who claim that there is an assault on their second amendment rights. Because there isn't. I own a firearm, my son is a police officer and I have no problem with people owning firearms. Nobody is plotting to take anyone's guns.

Please pay attention to the next mass shooting and see who starts most of the threads and who jumps to make them into a political football. It won't be me.

Yeah you do.

Well...if you say so...I suppose I should thank liberals and Obama/Clinton policy for ensuring more of it is coming here.
View attachment 55218

The Onion is a satrical publication no wonder that is where you get your news. They are being satricial about YOU folks. ISIS did not grow out of Iraq or Afghanistan you folks have been shown this on one of many occasions. But like all libs being handed your ass only means you bring the same BS up a month later.

Although the following article blames the power vacuum created in Iraq for ISIS they then go on to say this:

Truth in Media: The Origin of ISIS - Ben Swann's Truth In Media

The militant group ISIS was formed as a small insurgent group in Iraq in 2006. Swann noted that while they tried to create problems for the U.S. military, they had no money and no real ability to recruit.

It wasn’t until 2009 that ISIS shifted its focus from Iraq, where it was largely unsuccessful in developing a foothold, and focused on the civil war in Syria,” Swann said.

While in Syria, ISIS still struggled to gain a foothold. Swann attributed this to the fact that two larger groups fighting against President Bashar al-Assad were overpowering them: al-Nusra Front – or al-Qaeda – and the Free Syrian Army.

Then, came a pivotal moment that most Americans aren’t even aware of,” Swann said. “In June 2013, a Northern General for the Free Syrian Army spoke out on Al Jazeera Qatar and stated that if international forces did not send weapons, the rebels attempting to overthrow Syrian president Bashar al-Assad would lose their war within a month.”

Swann noted that just months before this occurred he had personally confronted President Obama on the issue of why the U.S. was covertly funding Syrian rebels. Although Obama acted as if he was proceeding with caution, politicians such as Senator John McCain demanded action.

Within a matter of weeks of the Syrian general making his plea for international help, the U.S., the Saudis, Jordan, Qatar, Turkey and Israel began providing weapons, training and money to so-called rebel groups like the Free Syrian Army,” Swann said.

In September 2013, American media outlets began reporting that weapons were being given to Syrian rebels. CNN reported that while the weapons are not “American-made,” they were “funded and organized by the CIA.”

However, Swann said that things began to fall apart when less than one year after the U.S. supplied Syrian “freedom fighters” with weapons, those weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS fighters.

And the military hardware that the left claims that ISIS captured? Why didn't the US, Obama, either take the equipment or destroy the equipment? Easy answer, they were providing, so they thought, the Syrian rebels with the equipment. Supplying arms to Syrian rebels is why Stevens lost his life at Benghazi and why Obama, Rice and Mrs. Clinton lied about it.

If the next mass shooting is done by whites, the talk will be about guns.

If it is by people of color, the talk will be about people registries.

And the military hardware that the left claims that ISIS captured? Why didn't the US, Obama, either take the equipment or destroy the equipment? Easy answer, they were providing, so they thought, the Syrian rebels with the equipment. Supplying arms to Syrian rebels is why Stevens lost his life at Benghazi and why Obama, Rice and Mrs. Clinton lied about it.
The first conclusion cannot be ascertained, and the second is an outright lie.

We can see who's doing the embracing.

I deride the people who claim that there is an assault on their second amendment rights. Because there isn't. I own a firearm, my son is a police officer and I have no problem with people owning firearms. Nobody is plotting to take anyone's guns.

Please pay attention to the next mass shooting and see who starts most of the threads and who jumps to make them into a political football. It won't be me.
If that's the case then I did confuse you with Dot Com and you have my sincere apologies. Though I do disagree with you about an assault on the 2nd Amendment rights, it does exist to a degree by some, same as there's an assault on the 1st Amendment to a degree, by some. Look at the differing interpretations and you'll understand what I'm talking about in both instances.
Again, as to my other statements, my apologies.

Yeah you do.

View attachment 55218

The Onion is a satrical publication no wonder that is where you get your news. They are being satricial about YOU folks. ISIS did not grow out of Iraq or Afghanistan you folks have been shown this on one of many occasions. But like all libs being handed your ass only means you bring the same BS up a month later.

Although the following article blames the power vacuum created in Iraq for ISIS they then go on to say this:

Truth in Media: The Origin of ISIS - Ben Swann's Truth In Media

The militant group ISIS was formed as a small insurgent group in Iraq in 2006. Swann noted that while they tried to create problems for the U.S. military, they had no money and no real ability to recruit.

It wasn’t until 2009 that ISIS shifted its focus from Iraq, where it was largely unsuccessful in developing a foothold, and focused on the civil war in Syria,” Swann said.

While in Syria, ISIS still struggled to gain a foothold. Swann attributed this to the fact that two larger groups fighting against President Bashar al-Assad were overpowering them: al-Nusra Front – or al-Qaeda – and the Free Syrian Army.

Then, came a pivotal moment that most Americans aren’t even aware of,” Swann said. “In June 2013, a Northern General for the Free Syrian Army spoke out on Al Jazeera Qatar and stated that if international forces did not send weapons, the rebels attempting to overthrow Syrian president Bashar al-Assad would lose their war within a month.”

Swann noted that just months before this occurred he had personally confronted President Obama on the issue of why the U.S. was covertly funding Syrian rebels. Although Obama acted as if he was proceeding with caution, politicians such as Senator John McCain demanded action.

Within a matter of weeks of the Syrian general making his plea for international help, the U.S., the Saudis, Jordan, Qatar, Turkey and Israel began providing weapons, training and money to so-called rebel groups like the Free Syrian Army,” Swann said.

In September 2013, American media outlets began reporting that weapons were being given to Syrian rebels. CNN reported that while the weapons are not “American-made,” they were “funded and organized by the CIA.”

However, Swann said that things began to fall apart when less than one year after the U.S. supplied Syrian “freedom fighters” with weapons, those weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS fighters.

Aside from your right wing propaganda which draws it's "facts" from an alternate reality, the bottom line is, No Illegal Invasion of Iraq. No ISIS. Period.

Well no, he lost his life because a group of militants pissed about an anti Islamic video attacked the consulate. Oh, and they were probably pissed about the CIA annex as well. Where their militant buddies were being held and tortured.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=1

The first conclusion cannot be ascertained, and the second is an outright lie.

Oh right, Benghazi was all about a video, right. Talk about lies.

Well no, he lost his life because a group of militants pissed about an anti Islamic video attacked the consulate. Oh, and they were probably pissed about the CIA annex as well. Where their militant buddies were being held and tortured.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=1

Still bleating the same Obama lie, simply amazing.

Still bleating the same Obama lie, simply amazing.

Conservospeak Reality=Lie Propaganda=Fact

Forum List

Back