BREAKING! 74% of Voters Say Joe Biden Should Debate His Democrat Challengers

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What do you liberals think, yes or no? RFK Jr. is ready on standby to debate the current Usurper.

0-696.jpg

Last edited:
The Dems are between a rock and a hard place:

If they don’t allow Biden to debate while the majority of voters want it, it shows how desperate they are to hide his confused, demented state, or…

They DO allow Biden to debate, and show the world why they were trying to get out of it.

I guess the Gateway Pundit doesn't know that sitting Presidents never debate the challengers in their party. Find me one that did, or shut up.

What do you liberals think, yes or no? RFK Jr. is ready on standby to debate the current Usurper.

0-696.jpg

And if any real contenders show up I'm certain Joe will kick their butts just like he will kick Trump's butt if Trump decides to debate.

But loons aren't candidates except in the GOP.

And if any real contenders show up I'm certain Joe will kick their butts just like he will kick Trump's butt if Trump decides to debate.

But loons aren't candidates except in the GOP.
Joe can’t kick anyone’s butt. He probably struggles to even wipe his.

We got Biden to negotiate, didn’t we?
Oh honey...
Destroying McCarthy wasn't on Joe's agenda.
As horrible as he is he's not really insane, just a crook.
So Biden gave him something so he could declare victory
but how'd that work out for McCarthy?
Things better now?
Increased his power base?

Joe has played the GOP for 6 years and will keep playing them because they've backed themselves into such a corner that they can't agree on lunch, much less governing.

0-696.jpg

What percent of Republicans think Trump should debate?

“The public knows who I am & what a successful Presidency I had,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I WILL THEREFORE NOT BE DOING THE DEBATES!”

I agree with this Republican

“The Republicans have done nothing but lose since Donald Trump, and so I think if he’s gonna ask for their vote, he needs to come in front of them again and explain why, this time, instead of being a loser, he’ll be a winner. But he’s not gonna do it."

That would be elder abuse.

President Biden is in no mental condition to debate anyone.

Voters are savvy.

Those who vote for President Biden next November know that they will actually be voting for a President Harris.

That would be elder abuse.

President Biden is in no mental condition to debate anyone.

Voters are savvy.

Those who vote for President Biden next November know that they will actually be voting for a President Harris.
Yea well in 2019 if something happened to Trump we would have gotten RINO Mike Pence.

The Dems are between a rock and a hard place:

If they don’t allow Biden to debate while the majority of voters want it, it shows how desperate they are to hide his confused, demented state, or…

They DO allow Biden to debate, and show the world why they were trying to get out of it.

Debate who? RFK? Why further his mental illness?

He sure made Trump look stupid at the last debates. Of course, making Trump look stupid in a debate is like shooting fish in a barrel.

We all know the DNC is corrupt. It was literally their legal defense in court against Bernie supporters.

DNC SAID, “YEP, WE RIG THE DNC PRIMARY BECAUSE WE CAN!”

They were right. They legally can rig their election, and they do.

0-696.jpg

You know what's funny though, during the times of a debate where Biden would be cognitive, he wouldn't be saying anything different than what his opponents would say. They are all cut from the same cloth.

Forum List

Back