Breaking: ABC NEWS : US attorney recused from Michael Cohen investigation

I figure Robert Mueller is now looking for Russian Collusion in Stormy Daniel's Pussy.

That's the only explanation for his Pre Dawn Probe!

Last edited:
So we have a FISA JUDGE have to Recuse himself after he approved an ILLEGAL FISA WARRANT to Spy on The President.
And Now we have a US ATTORNEY who helped to APPROVE the PRE DAWN RAID on The President's Attorney have to Recuse himself too?

This seems to be the modus operandi of people connected to Trump that do not want to get dragged into his shit, they just choose to sit it out. Reminds me of Pontius Pilate

You don't recuse yourself after you have decided a case or taken some sort of action. You recuse yourself when these decisions are placed before you because of conflicts of interest, and because you cannot then be impartial, so you defer to someone else.

The FISA Judge did not recuse himself, and neither did this attorney. However, they did "wash their hands" of their part n these actions AFTER THE FACT.

Jeff Sessions for instance had No Reason to Recuse himself. He was just being cowardly, so that wasn't a true recusal.

Pontius Pilate also did NOT RECUSE HIMSELF after he condemned an innocent man to Crucifixion and knew what he had done was wrong.

He washed his hands of his OWN GUILT.

A recusal for Pilate would have been his refusal to judge Jesus in the first place, not wash his hands of his own actions after he had unjustly judged him!

Last edited:
upload_2018-4-10_12-10-52.jpeg

your boy and the other boy
upload_2018-4-10_12-12-41.gif

Another step closer to the civil fucking war these roaches seem to think they can win. Move on Trump and you can kiss your swamp goodbye....no joke.

So we have a FISA JUDGE have to Recuse himself after he approved an ILLEGAL FISA WARRANT to Spy on The President.
And Now we have a US ATTORNEY who helped to APPROVE the PRE DAWN RAID on The President's Attorney have to Recuse himself too?

This seems to be the modus operandi of people connected to Trump that do not want to get dragged into his shit, they just choose to sit it out. Reminds me of Pontius Pilate

He probably felt it was right to recuse himself due to the fact he contributed to Trumps campaign.
Did that stop McCabe? I don't think so. (Joke)

BTW, "NOT MY PRESIDENT" was a Propaganda Campaign launched by Russia. Anyone I see saying that, or has that in their Avatar or Signature gets placed on IGNORE with no warning and no explanation.

US attorney recused from Michael Cohen investigation

ABC News has learned that Geoffrey Berman, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, is recused from the Michael Cohen investigation.

Two sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News Berman was not involved in the decision to raid Cohen's office because of the recusal.

The recusal was approved by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

a US attorney from NY huh ....

makes you wonder what he has in common with Trump doesnt it.

30 minutes ago all you snowflakes were telling us what a standup guy he is. Now you're saying he's a douchebag.
Actually, angry child, if he recused that shows he's a stand up guy. Doesn't really matter to me though. I thought Cohen was in deep shit days ago when he said he paid Stormy out of his own pocket. NEVER make a payment for a client with your own money. They cut the check, or you get court approval.

ABC News has learned that Geoffrey Berman, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, is recused from the Michael Cohen investigation.

Two sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News Berman was not involved in the decision to raid Cohen's office because of the recusal.

30 minutes ago all you snowflakes were telling us what a standup guy he is. Now you're saying he's a douchebag.

first time I've even mentioned the guy - GOMER.

Some US attorneys actually respect the 4A.

Some US attorneys actually respect the 4A.

Trump may have state implications that he's not exempt from too ... big picture.

an attorney with respect .... BBBAAAWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA - good one.

first time I've even mentioned the guy - GOMER.
All your sleazy Komrades were showering him with praise.

Forum List

Back