BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

I'm beginning to think these latest shootings RED FLAGS
You can call it Red Flags, its proven that all of them so far are Nut Jobs with background as Nut Cases.

Make me support universal background checks and red flag laws. Of course, the gunnutters will yell loudly and continuously over that but I think I'll just ignore them for a bit and let them get it out of their system.

I'm beginning to think these latest shootings RED FLAGS
You can call it Red Flags, its proven that all of them so far are Nut Jobs with background as Nut Cases.

Make me support universal background checks and red flag laws. Of course, the gunnutters will yell loudly and continuously over that but I think I'll just ignore them for a bit and let them get it out of their system.

That Red Flag stuff is too easy to abuse. SWAT ing people on steroids is what that is.

I sure hope that no one you know and care for was shot.
Wait now liberals care?

You kill babies
If I've killed a baby, you should report me to the Authorities....or else be an accessory to murder.
Uhm..

I would never have sex with you
What a tremendous relief THAT is! View attachment 277061
Well played

How could you bring up a dead hero whose last political act was to betray a President based on lies he listened to that were a very seductive false narrative. Some graves are best left undisturbed. National hero John McCain's is one of them. It would be a kindness on your part to allow Senator McCain a chance to rest in peace. And I am saying, "please." Thank you.

Well, apparently, Trump feels like he won the debate with McCain, but you still have unresolved issues. My best advice is to continue the discussion with his daughter.
Nope. She's been through enough. What did you miss about my post above that said "Some graves are best left undisturbed." Just go with it, stop the trolling, please.

...and I try so hard to see that my posts meet your approval... {Sigh}
Handy Vandy sez: "...and I try so hard to see that my posts meet your approval..."​
You do? I approve of the color of your motorcycle, which is my favorite color. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you are sincere.

Actually, it was sarcastic.
Uh huh, dude. I was just trying to give you a break from your usual false narratives. I'll survive.

So how often do 4 or more people get together & decide to shoot themselves?

A ban won't stop then all, but Jesus Fucking Christ can wed do something to stop a lot of them????
Your need to feel safe doesn't trump peoples rights.
All those innocent people going about their own business who died in Texas last month from mass shooters and all the people who were injured might disagree with you that their safety doesn't trump people's "rights" to a deadly weapon.

Well you do not have the Senate nor the White House and until then what you feel should be done will have to wait until America decides to change one retarded political party for another one!
Yes, Bruce, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Why you are very welcome and remember Electoral College and not Popular Vote if you want the White House but the Court will be conservative for decades to come...
Can't wait till Trump separates up the communist history professors from their tenure benefits, then fires the miserable lot of them. That may have a huge effect on mending the country of its suicide/mass shooting episodes.

That is the problem the steeples are being told that is what happened do some fucking research on your own and wake up.

So how often do 4 or more people get together & decide to shoot themselves?

A ban won't stop then all, but Jesus Fucking Christ can wed do something to stop a lot of them????
All those innocent people going about their own business who died in Texas last month from mass shooters and all the people who were injured might disagree with you that their safety doesn't trump people's "rights" to a deadly weapon.

I get your compassion. And some of them might agree with you. Others may not. I'm guessing you are for outlawing all semi automatics or are you for banning all guns? Or something in between?
I wish they'd never been invented, but I'll settle for semiauto rifles that take large mags--AR and other military-type rifles.
Look the supreme court has ruled the weapons you don't like are protected by the second amendment.
The more the problem the more they will be banned. Common sense. No BS. There is life without guns, but I doubt you have one other than guns.

(((((yawn))))))

Acceptable risk to live in America.

Love it or leave it!

-Geaux
Nope.

No Assault Type Weapons.

Better training

Tough concealed carry permits

smaller magazines

No background check loopholes

No assault style weapons...

You will set the definition to include all firearms to be assault style...

I agree. What will happen is semi auto rifles will be banned, then semi auto shotguns, then semi auto pistols. What will be left will be bolt action rifles and revolvers. Then speed loaders will be out. It will be interesting to see what they would do next. Go for all rifles and handguns?
Trust me. Wealthy left wing snobs and their pathetic spoiled trust fund loser drug addicted children will all be protected by guns. You can absolutely count on the fact that their delicate little point of PRIVILEGED asses will be safe behind walls protected by armed guards as the middle class is miraculously turned into the serf class.
Oh no, never heard of a right wing snob. Listen to yourself and speak for yourself.

I sure hope that no one you know and care for was shot.
Wait now liberals care?

You kill babies
If I've killed a baby, you should report me to the Authorities....or else be an accessory to murder.

Nobody's going to impregnate you, Bodey-Odie-Os.

Seth Ator: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Hmm. I has a theory they picked a loner and programmed him.

Geez, I have a friend that used to look almost exactly like that. :eek:

Tell me this guy isn't lit.

seth-ator-2.jpg
He looks like a murdering Texan to me.

The connection between these "wanabee" military-look weapons and their wanabee owners is clear.

Well, this thread became useless as a place to get updates, didn't it? Turned into two sides making up BS about gun control and militias, as usual, as if we don't have nearly enough of those stupid threads already.

I get your compassion. And some of them might agree with you. Others may not. I'm guessing you are for outlawing all semi automatics or are you for banning all guns? Or something in between?
I wish they'd never been invented, but I'll settle for semiauto rifles that take large mags--AR and other military-type rifles.
Look the supreme court has ruled the weapons you don't like are protected by the second amendment.
The more the problem the more they will be banned. Common sense. No BS. There is life without guns, but I doubt you have one other than guns.

There is life without guns. It called communism and dictatorships. Why do you hate freedom?

Do you mean you can't figure that part out? When I quote the various Court Rulings I directly quote the Rulings verbatim and post it. I don't interpret them. I let them stand on their own. I don't have to read into them. I don't have to make shit up. You need to do the same thing. You keep bringing up these court rulings. You want me to accept your opinion, back it up with the actual court ruling word for word. Not your screwball interpretation of it.
Once you answer that question you'll also have the answer to your question. So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Let's see. If I am part of the Well Regulated Militia, that means that I belong to a State Sponsored Militia like the SDF, Police Force and a few others. And the common weapon for them would be the AR-15, M-16 or the M-4. And you will find that the laws back that up along with the Federal Firearms laws pertaining to the sale and distribution of Automatic Weapons. You think because you are part of a bunch of yokels running around the woods wearing green pickel suits that they should get the same weapons? Nope. Only if the States and localities allows it and more and more states localities are removing the AR-15 from the allowable list. You are NOT part of the Organized Militia. In fact, the California Police have to turn in their ARs when they go off duty and go home. As does every other SDF unit.

So the answer to your question is, not all weapons used by the Organized Militia is authorized to be used in the Civilian world.

I know you won't accept that but it's the law.
nope the unorganized Militia.you and every able body man and woman are part of it.
10 USC § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

According to the 2nd ammendment, the weapons only applies to the well organized militia.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,

Not the unorganized Militia. And those Unorganized Militia that it pertains to are part of the SDF which cannot be called up to be nationalized into the Federal Forces. It's a lot more complicated than you make it out to be. And that would be up to each individual state. The State can determine who has those rights or privileges and who does not. The only say you have in it is in your vote.

Hmm. If what you say is true, why didn't the government round up all the guns after the Constitution was passed? I mean, didn't they know what they meant?

Mark
or even better the whiskey Rebellion

Once you answer that question you'll also have the answer to your question. So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Let's see. If I am part of the Well Regulated Militia, that means that I belong to a State Sponsored Militia like the SDF, Police Force and a few others. And the common weapon for them would be the AR-15, M-16 or the M-4. And you will find that the laws back that up along with the Federal Firearms laws pertaining to the sale and distribution of Automatic Weapons. You think because you are part of a bunch of yokels running around the woods wearing green pickel suits that they should get the same weapons? Nope. Only if the States and localities allows it and more and more states localities are removing the AR-15 from the allowable list. You are NOT part of the Organized Militia. In fact, the California Police have to turn in their ARs when they go off duty and go home. As does every other SDF unit.

So the answer to your question is, not all weapons used by the Organized Militia is authorized to be used in the Civilian world.

I know you won't accept that but it's the law.
nope the unorganized Militia.you and every able body man and woman are part of it.
10 USC § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

According to the 2nd ammendment, the weapons only applies to the well organized militia.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,

Not the unorganized Militia. And those Unorganized Militia that it pertains to are part of the SDF which cannot be called up to be nationalized into the Federal Forces. It's a lot more complicated than you make it out to be. And that would be up to each individual state. The State can determine who has those rights or privileges and who does not. The only say you have in it is in your vote.

Hmm. If what you say is true, why didn't the government round up all the guns after the Constitution was passed? I mean, didn't they know what they meant?

Mark

They put the power of the weapons into the States hands. In the beginning, the Feds had no Military at all. Then when things started going haywire on the Frontier, the Feds were allowed a force of 75,000 which was smaller than any one state could muster.
The states gave the federal government control of the bill of rights.

There is life without guns. It called communism and dictatorships. Why do you hate freedom?
Hate freedom? Hardly. Ask that question to the loved ones of the murdered and wounded. What happened to their freedom?

ok so you are anticivil rights? The more the problem if you leftist keep pushing this you leftist will end up dead.

ok so you are anticivil rights? The more the problem if you leftist keep pushing this you leftist will end up dead.
A war? or a threat?

A war? or a threat?
Promise that you can bet your life on.

A war? or a threat?
Tough guy. Big words. KMA.

A war? or a threat?
Tough guy. Big words. KMA.
Asshat you leftist are already accusing Trump supporters of being mass shooters.
Shrugs

Forum List

Back