Breaking: Axe Weilding Jihadi Attacks NYPD Oficers Before Being Gun Downed

From twitter-
Tarek Fatah @TarekFatah

NYPD hatchet man 'Zale Thompson' was also known as 'Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik.' Chk his FB page. bit.ly/1xfD3rb pic.twitter.com/4MkXtoOwGP
B0r2QT-CAAALleP.jpg

From twitter-
Tarek Fatah @TarekFatah

NYPD hatchet man 'Zale Thompson' was also known as 'Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik.' Chk his FB page. bit.ly/1xfD3rb pic.twitter.com/4MkXtoOwGP
B0r2QT-CAAALleP.jpg
"Religion of peace"

Zale Thompson (17 дн. назад)

If you're looking for "perfect" muslims who never make any mistakes in
their Jihad, then you will be looking in vain! If the Zionists and the
Crusaders had never invaded and colonized the Islamic lands after WW1, then
there would be no need for Jihad! Which is better, to sit around and do
nothing, or to Jihad fisabeelallah!

UPRISE OF THE KHILAFAH WORLD WIDE oxotavideo.ru

posted by someone on twitter, from google cache, showing Zale Thompson post, if you scroll down.

Crusaders had never invaded and colonized the Islamic lands after WW1, then there would be no need for Jihad! Which is better, to sit around and do
So asking muslims to not sever people's skulls is asking for perfection? I hope you're on a watch list.

img_0174.jpg

Last edited:
The axe wielder hit one of the officers in the head, another in the arm. A bystander was also hit with the axe in the back, the other 2 officers gunned down the axe wielder.

I hope they only shot him once...since that's all they need...

If the Zionists and the
there would be no need for Jihad!

Well, since the Muslims invaded Europe 50 years before the first Crusade...perhaps there would have been no need for the Crusade...

One bystander shot by the cops
NYC cops have poor aim. Remember the Empire State Building shooting a few years ago? I think everyone that got shot was shot by a cop.

"Weilding" and "Gun Downed?" What are you nine?
I think you quoted the wrong post there, chief.

You're right. Sorry. Was tired of waiting the minute for a whole page to load so hit Reply on some random post intending to wipe it clear. Forgot to wipe it clear.

Apologies.

NYC cops have poor aim. Remember the Empire State Building shooting a few years ago? I think everyone that got shot was shot by a cop.
Have you ever had to shoot someone? I am retired LE, it is harder to hit your target when your target is moving and coming at you with a weapon. Did you know that most gunfights in this country are from a distance of ten feet or less? And it is still hard to hit your target.

there would be no need for Jihad! Which is better, to sit around and do
nothing, or to Jihad fisabeelallah!

UPRISE OF THE KHILAFAH WORLD WIDE oxotavideo.ru

posted by someone on twitter, from google cache, showing Zale Thompson post, if you scroll down.
islam started the whole thing. Learn the history of the advancement of Islam.

It's been widely reported that he converted to Judaism 12 minutes before the attack.
Have you ever had to shoot someone? I am retired LE, it is harder to hit your target when your target is moving and coming at you with a weapon. Did you know that most gunfights in this country are from a distance of ten feet or less? And it is still hard to hit your target.
Also, NTC has the infamous NY trigger, 12.5lbs I believe. I'd be lucky to hit a bus.

ISIS has instructed his followers worldwide to do this sort of lone attacks....lone cockroach attacks.

Better get used to it....and better like it too.... because Hussein Obola will do nothing about it.

NYPD is calling this a terror attack. The mayor and the city says it was as isolated crime by a disturbed individual.

NYPD is calling this a terror attack. The mayor and the city says it was as isolated crime by a disturbed individual.

Has anybody noticed that now the trend by Hussein Obola and his progressive liberals is to call jihadists criminals disturbed individuals???

The one who beheaded that poor lady in Oklahoma was also a disburbed individual.

But to call a spade a spade??? NEVER, Heaven forbid! :rolleyes:

Excuse me please.Gotta puke.

Forum List

Back