Breaking! Biden Say's He Has Cancer

Biden would and has sold his soul for votes. I mean shit, he lied about the deaths of his own family for political aspirations.

This is the man leftists support. Thoughts?

My current thoughts is in the video you posted he actually told the truth on purpose for once.

The cult response to Biden admitting he has cancer proves it all.

You guys KNOW you are frauds and liars or else you would believe Joe.

Fuck you all. I hope you and your families are suffering greatly.

Biden does not have cancer.
He just went off-teleprompter and made word salad.
We could not be so lucky.

BUT it IS possible he might get cancer as a result of his grandstanding at the site of demolished power plant that is now used for open-air storage of fly ash, scrap metal and might, someday, if there are enough federal bucks doled out, have a small plant storing bits and pieces for failing wind machines.

Where are the fact checkers?

If Joe Biden said that Joe Biden has cancer, but Joe Biden does NOT have cancer….shouldnt Joe Biden be banned from social media for spreading disinformation?

This story says so much about this fucked up nation.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SAID HE HAS CANCER AND NO ONE BELIEVES HIM.

That is fucked up

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF JOE BIDEN SAYING HE HAS CANCER FROM GROWING UP IN POLLUTION.

WHY ARE YOU LEFTIES SO FUCKING STUPID?

Last edited:
Hey, dumb, dumb, there is actual video of Biden saying he has cancer. Are you really as stupid as you are coming off here or are you just playing ignorant? Did you watch the video? Are you smart enough to Google the video? Do you understand simple English? Can you have a relative help you in figuring out YouTube?
You and your party and your propaganda are a total waste of time, super duper.
  • False: U.S. President Joe Biden announces he has cancer.

HTTPSwww.logically.ai/factchecks/library/4812620b
    Jul 22, 2022 · However, Biden was referring to a previous diagnosis. According to a clarification issued by White House's official spokesperson Andrew Bates, Biden was talking about non-Melanoma skin cancer, which Biden received treatment for before he entered office. President Biden's health summary published by the White House on November 19, 2021, said he ...
  • Does Joe Biden Have Cancer? President's History With …

HTTPSwww.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/does-joe...
    Jul 20, 2022 · Joe Biden has since spoken often about the need to further cancer research. In February, he announced the relaunch of the "Cancer Moonshot" program, which has the goal of

Think this through,

Biden says he has cancer and his own cult does not believe him.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Yep Yep, sounds just like an announcement that he has cancer, brainwashed functional morons. So why are we the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich, dimwit?

Jul 22, 2022 · However, Biden was referring to a previous diagnosis. According to a clarification issued by White House's official spokesperson Andrew Bates, Biden was talking about non-Melanoma skin cancer, which Biden received treatment for before he entered office. President Biden's health summary published by the White House on November 19, 2021, said he ...

Jul 20, 2022 · Joe Biden has since spoken often about the need to further cancer research. In February, he announced the relaunch of the "Cancer Moonshot" program, which has the goal of

You and your party and your propaganda are a total waste of time, super duper.

Dummy, did you watch the video? I did, he said he had cancer, In fact YOUR website that you linked said the White House had to CLARIFY to everyone AFTER the fact, that Biden did not have cancer.

So Biden did claim he had cancer, just like we all have been saying, however we know he lied about it, or he is just really stupid.

You are lying when you claim he didn't say it, he did and you are just being dishonest like you are about everything else.

Admit you lied, admit Biden said he had cancer, the workl will continue.

BTW, I don't believe he had cancer, I knew he was lying, and you are the one lying claiming he never said he did. Why else would his staff have to clarify that the guy made a mistake?

Now, learn to read super dumb ass dupe.

Dummy, did you watch the video? I did, he said he had cancer, In fact YOUR website that you linked said the White House had to CLARIFY to everyone AFTER the fact, that Biden did not have cancer.

So Biden did claim he had cancer, just like we all have been saying, however we know he lied about it, or he is just really stupid.

You are lying when you claim he didn't say it, he did and you are just being dishonest like you are about everything else.

Admit you lied, admit Biden said he had cancer, the workl will continue.

BTW, I don't believe he had cancer, I knew he was lying, and you are the one lying claiming he never said he did. Why else would his staff have to clarify that the guy made a mistake?

Now, learn to read super dumb ass dupe.
I linked the video IN THIS THREAD. That’s how stupid the cult is.

Forum List

Back