Breaking! Biden Say's He Has Cancer

Biden, "And guess what, here's the thing, come on man I and many others had cancer. And guess what, my mother had to drive us because it was raining oil from the sky, because here's the thing, we all had cancer and here's the thing, yeah my teleprompter is broken come on man."

LOL that sounds exactly like something he would say but he's broken not the teleprompter. That's the only difference.:laughing0301:

Nixon had dirt on everybody. He knew what Agnew did, and Nixon threw him under the bus and tossed him to the wolves, to distract from watergate.
I know right, you were there under the name "deep throat". Lmao, you clowns know everything.

Has Nike named that shoe after him yet?

Yes......the Stumbler

1658368797633.png

When Trump was President. Oh, don't get me wrong, the press would play snippets of his speeches and tell you what he meant, but they were usually lying about it. The Useful Idiots swallowed their lies whole, though.
He's a babbling idiot who repeats the same bs stuff from Fox/internet over and over and over again and you people think he's a genius, absolute ignorant idiocy ..... . Everyone in the world outside your bubble of BS knows you're absolutely nuts..... .

Think about this, the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SAYS HE HAS CANCER, AND WE DO NOT BELIEVE HIM.

The cult is REALLY showing their asses on this one…they prove he lies because the cult doesnt believe his own words.

He's a babbling idiot who repeats the same bs stuff from Fox/internet over and over and over again and you people think he's a genius, absolute ignorant idiocy ..... . Everyone in the world outside your bubble of BS knows you're absolutely nuts..... .
And Biden tells you he has cancer and asthma, and you don't believe him, but you believe everything else he says? Is that right?

That might be his karma for a life of grift culminating in stealing an election. They already took an ice-cream scooper to his brain a few decades ago.

Yeah, but he doesn't have cancer though. Not anymore at least.

It's a right wing GOP lie just like everything else you know ignoramus....
Hey, dumb, dumb, there is actual video of Biden saying he has cancer. Are you really as stupid as you are coming off here or are you just playing ignorant? Did you watch the video? Are you smart enough to Google the video? Do you understand simple English? Can you have a relative help you in figuring out YouTube?

Forum List

Back