Breaking! Biden Say's He Has Cancer

I don’t like the guy. But I wouldn’t consider it good news if he’s been diagnosed with any form of cancer. I have to confess, I wish him good health.

He's too stupid to even catch cancer.

He does, however, have dementia. But you don't "catch" that.

Far be it from me to defend him, but I think he meant he HAD cancer, as in the past.
Not buying it. Glenn Kessler linked to Joe Biden’s medical report from November 2021 in which it was documented that Biden “had several localized, non-melanoma skin cancers removed with Mohs surgery before he started his presidency.”

Keyword is “had” – the medical report said Biden “had cancers removed” – on Wednesday Biden said he HAS cancer – in the present tense.

Not buying it. Glenn Kessler linked to Joe Biden’s medical report from November 2021 in which it was documented that Biden “had several localized, non-melanoma skin cancers removed with Mohs surgery before he started his presidency.”

Keyword is “had” – the medical report said Biden “had cancers removed” – on Wednesday Biden said he HAS cancer – in the present tense.
Come on….you know the guy‘s too demented to get his tenses right.

Jesse Watters says Biden’s gaffes didn’t come with age — they’ve always been there.

hmmm

maybe Biden hasn't lost it, because he never had it!

I take him at his word. It's not like he is losing his mind or anything

He just said it during a speech in Massachusetts.

He's confused. He's HAD several PRE-CANCEROUS polyps removed in colonoscopies. I think the most recent was in 2021 when briefly KAMALA took charge while he was under sedation.
Pollution CAN cause intestinal cancer, but more related to diet, exercise, other things.

The problem for HIM IS --- that GWARMing is not caused by pollution. And the left purposely and falsely equates "CARBON emissions" with CO2 to make it SOUND like CO2 and pollution is one and same. So he's WASTING HIS time jerking tears about "having to turn the windshield wipers on" because those days are OVER --- AND because that story HAS NOTHING TO DO with his GW Emergency kick-off rally.

I don't think he has cancer, sounds like one of his many gaffes. I wouldn't cancer on him, I don't agree with his politics however, I wouldn't wish him that at all.

Forum List

Back