BREAKING: Biden to announce new Executive Order on Border Policy

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Blanket Amnesty so all illegals can vote in November?

That was the reason for the open border.

Is he actually going to try it?

What is the new policy?

Brandon might try it. He’s just a dumb ass puppet anyway. His handlers may tell him that he has concluded that he is going to do it.

However, his executive order would be legally invalid. No such authority has been granted to the Executive Branch by the Legislative Branch.

So there will be no valid executive order granting any amnesty.

Blanket Amnesty so all illegals can vote in November?

That was the reason for the open border.

Is he actually going to try it?

What is the new policy?

It won't be that. That would be political suicide and would never fly.
I suspect something kind of lame on closing borders at certain numbers, too little, too late.

How?

My grandfather and grandmother went through the legal immigration process.

My GP fought for America in WWII.

These illegals have no skin in the game. If they tended Trump, you would want them deported.
Big deal. Who cares? My people came here as colonists. We made this place what it is. Your people benefited from it, so stfu.

WWII? No Trump ever saw fit to serve in the military. They consider your GP to be a sucker.

It won't be that. That would be political suicide and would never fly.
I suspect something kind of lame on closing borders at certain numbers, too little, too late.
It would always end up in the courts.

The GOP listening to Trump's demand, negged a law that would have allowed the President to legally close the border without any court's interference.

Big deal. Who cares? My people came here as colonists. We made this place what it is. Your people benefited from it, so stfu.

WWII? No Trump ever saw fit to serve in the military. They consider your GP to be a sucker.
Your Vegetable Messiah got 5 deferments based on the lie he had asthma………while being an All Universe running back in college.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back