Breaking: Brits alerted US early in Russia probe to concerns about Steele, Congress told.

Full Title: BREAKING: Dossier Author Christopher Steele Refuses to Cooperate with US Attorney John Durham in His Investigation Into Origins of Spygate

It's time for Barr to subpoena the bastard and extradite him to the US. The U.K. better cooperate! Steele is the link between Perkins-Coie and Hillary.

BREAKING: Dossier Author Christopher Steele Refuses to Cooperate with US Attorney John Durham in His Investigation Into Origins of Spygate

So let us ALL get this straight, and I want to be clear------------->

The Republicans...……..according to the Leftists..……...are creating smoke and mirrors. Why the Republicans are sooooooooooo DUMB, they want to talk to Steele who could possibly tell the world that Trump actually did these things, but Steele doesn't want to talk, lololololol! And this is from Reuters, the Gateway Pundit is just passing it on, just in case the Leftists want to call it, "FAKE NEWS!"

Don't you think the Leftists should be getting the idea by now, that we are being pretty accurate? Or should everyone just now say, that LEFTISTS ARE THAT DUMB, hehehehehehehehe!

Oh man, the more this goes along, the more we realize that the Leftists are SCREWED!

Do me a favor MAGA------------>As soon as you see a report on the Leftists going to court to try and block the declassification, let us know!

We got them, we know it, they know it, and if they don't know it, they are as dumb as a box of rocks-)
This thing will never go anywhere or produce anything of value. It's actually pretty smart of your propagandists. If you even remember it after the election they will chalk it up to the "deep state" burying it rather than a futile attempt to make a conspiracy theory into reality.

Look, this isn't MY SIDE, or YOUR side, that is what you fail to grasp.

You married with children?

If someone came after you and your kids...…….especially your kids, what would you do if they had done nothing wrong? Think about that!

You are NOT dealing with a politician, you are dealing with a hard nosed businessman, and unless the courts somehow take his rights away as Commander And Chief to declassify, it is coming out.

Now, he may not be able to PUSH people to prosecute, but it is coming out.

And I would remind you Occupied, the nasty temperment of the American people, how those on high seem to be able to skate. If it comes out that virtually ANY part of it was illegal and they don't do something, the American people are going to be at whoevers door who made that decision with pitchforks.

He would be a complete fool to agree to testify / cooperate....the FBI already admitted he illegally lied to the FBI...

Funny enough, DESPITE HAVING FIRED HIM FOR LYING TO THE FBI (a federal crime they were all too eager to indict anyone associated with Trump for but from which they repeatedly protected Hillary, her associates, and fellow conspirators), Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey swore on a FISA Court Warrant application that he was reliable and the information he sold Hillary / provided them was 'legitimate verified Intel'...

Funny that they did so despite Steele himself swaying he could not verify the contents of the Dossier...

Funny how they did that AFTER Bruce Oher warnef them he was a biased Trump-hating foreign spy with an agenda against Ttump and that the Dossier was unreliable political opposition research...

:p

And like Easy or not, what he said in that post, is 100% accurate.

This isn't going away Leftists, and somebody has a lot of "splainin" to do! Bob Mueller was the FBI director and AUTHOR of the Woods procedure to stop this kind of thing from happening. His RULES were broken, and THAT my Leftist friends, is AGAINST THE LAW!

Therefore, if it is AGAINST THE LAW, and yet it happened, that means somebody BROKE the law!

So who do YOU Leftists want to pick to sacrifice-) Better be someone on high, or we want at least 3-)

No wait, our case is so good, we want 2 on high, or we will accept 7 underlings, director level or above-)-)

Full Title: BREAKING: Dossier Author Christopher Steele Refuses to Cooperate with US Attorney John Durham in His Investigation Into Origins of Spygate

It's time for Barr to subpoena the bastard and extradite him to the US. The U.K. better cooperate! Steele is the link between Perkins-Coie and Hillary.

BREAKING: Dossier Author Christopher Steele Refuses to Cooperate with US Attorney John Durham in His Investigation Into Origins of Spygate

The Republicans...……..according to the Leftists..……...are creating smoke and mirrors. Why the Republicans are sooooooooooo DUMB, they want to talk to Steele who could possibly tell the world that Trump actually did these things, but Steele doesn't want to talk, lololololol! And this is from Reuters, the Gateway Pundit is just passing it on, just in case the Leftists want to call it, "FAKE NEWS!"

Don't you think the Leftists should be getting the idea by now, that we are being pretty accurate? Or should everyone just now say, that LEFTISTS ARE THAT DUMB, hehehehehehehehe!

Oh man, the more this goes along, the more we realize that the Leftists are SCREWED!

Do me a favor MAGA------------>As soon as you see a report on the Leftists going to court to try and block the declassification, let us know!

We got them, we know it, they know it, and if they don't know it, they are as dumb as a box of rocks-)
This thing will never go anywhere or produce anything of value. It's actually pretty smart of your propagandists. If you even remember it after the election they will chalk it up to the "deep state" burying it rather than a futile attempt to make a conspiracy theory into reality.

If someone came after you and your kids...…….especially your kids, what would you do if they had done nothing wrong? Think about that!

You are NOT dealing with a politician, you are dealing with a hard nosed businessman, and unless the courts somehow take his rights away as Commander And Chief to declassify, it is coming out.

And I would remind you Occupied, the nasty temperment of the American people, how those on high seem to be able to skate. If it comes out that virtually ANY part of it was illegal and they don't do something, the American people are going to be at whoevers door who made that decision with pitchforks.
I would remind you that for people to get convicted of anything there's this thing called a courtroom where you actually have to prove your bullshit. This "investigation" will be ongoing until the day Trump gets voted out and no part of this will ever be put before a judge. As long as it's just an investigation the propagandists can say anything about anyone.

He would be a complete fool to agree to testify / cooperate....the FBI already admitted he illegally lied to the FBI...

Funny enough, DESPITE HAVING FIRED HIM FOR LYING TO THE FBI (a federal crime they were all too eager to indict anyone associated with Trump for but from which they repeatedly protected Hillary, her associates, and fellow conspirators), Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey swore on a FISA Court Warrant application that he was reliable and the information he sold Hillary / provided them was 'legitimate verified Intel'...

Funny that they did so despite Steele himself swaying he could not verify the contents of the Dossier...

Funny how they did that AFTER Bruce Oher warnef them he was a biased Trump-hating foreign spy with an agenda against Ttump and that the Dossier was unreliable political opposition research...

And like Easy or not, what he said in that post, is 100% accurate.

This isn't going away Leftists, and somebody has a lot of "splainin" to do! Bob Mueller was the FBI director and AUTHOR of the Woods procedure to stop this kind of thing from happening. His RULES were broken, and THAT my Leftist friends, is AGAINST THE LAW!

Therefore, if it is AGAINST THE LAW, and yet it happened, that means somebody BROKE the law!

So who do YOU Leftists want to pick to sacrifice-) Better be someone on high, or we want at least 3-)

Any number less than 5 would be a miscarriage of justice.

I would remind you that for people to get convicted of anything there's this thing called a courtroom where you actually have to prove your bullshit. This "investigation" will be ongoing until the day Trump gets voted out and no part of this will ever be put before a judge. As long as it's just an investigation the propagandists can say anything about anyone.
Voted out by whom?

Haven't you read the article about the 3 top election indicators / projectors declaring Trump will be re-elected?!

The Democrats don't have 1 candidate who can beat a President with this strong of an economy / success....

But thank you for declaring you are putting your hope in these criminals getting away with their crimes in the idea of running out the clock and some Democrat pulling off a miracle win...

But where you're wrong is that Trump WON'T be voted out.

Very, very, good spin, and I congratulate you; but your spin FAILS!

Why?

Ya know how you got Trump so low in the polls? SURE YOU DO, the Russian/Collusion/Delusion! Did you convict anyone of collusion? Nope, and yet, you were able to call him treasonous. In fact, nobody was even charged with CONSPIRACY, and yet, you had the people convinced, didn't ya!

Well now, guess what...…………...somebody (s) IS going to get charged with CONSPIRACY, and guess what side it is going to be on-) And all these things coming out are going to paint a tawdry picture, not on leaks, but on DECLASSIFICATION, oh my, oh my!

We don't want a trial until AFTER the election, no way Jose. We want it ALL front and center, just like you had, for the midterms-) Let us see what America thinks about trying to pull off a coup!

It wasn't a coup you say?

Oh well, guess we are going to have to wait for the trial, AFTER the elections of course, and we thank you for falling right into the abyss-)

He can just ignore that subpoena..

...you saying Joe 'Obama retread / Ukraine Pres Extorter' Biden or Poccahontas Warren is going to beat him?

Voted out by whom?

Haven't you read the article about the 3 top election indicators / projectors declaring Trump will be re-elected?!

The Democrats don't have 1 candidate who can beat a President with this strong of an economy / success....

But thank you for declaring you are putting your hope in these criminals getting away with their crimes in the idea of running out the clock and some Democrat pulling off a miracle win...

Biden is their 'Great White Hope'.
Ludicrous, isn't it? :blowpop:

You can't extradite someone to testify. Extradition is only for those who commit crimes.

Christopher Steele should tell Durham to go fuck himself. Investigating your political opponents is a new low, even for Trump. This is tin-pot dictator shit and Americans should be ashamed of the President for this.

He can just ignore that subpoena..

Yes he can, unless the UK is going to extradite him, which they won't!

And just wait till you see the report I am sure will happen sometime in the near future, that Alexander Downer did the same thing, lol!

Of course he will and and you will blame it on everything except Trump and his big fat crooked mouth continually pissing people off.

You can't extradite someone to testify. Extradition is only for those who commit crimes.

Christopher Steele should tell Durham to go fuck himself. Investigating your political opponents is a new low, even for Trump. This is tin-pot dictator shit and Americans should be ashamed of the President for this.

Says the supporter of the person who used government spy agencies, to look into his political opponents, lol.

You can't make this sh** up!

Steele can always enjoy Toronto. Cause he ain't setting foot in the USA no mo'.

Yup, like Lying to the FBI...or assisting in a Russian Counter-Intelligence operation by providing / selling Hillary Russian-authored propaganda (that he refused to say was verified) that was used by Barry's agency directors to intentionally commit FISA Court violations....

Why should he?

Look what Barr is doing

Forum List

Back