Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Guys....does it ever occur to you that convincing each other of bumperstick slogans ...[sic]

ROFLMNAO!

political_stickers-350x247.jpg

All this conservative posturing on race is meaningless jibberjabber. As they aren't making any significant inroads with minorities.
When liberals present minorities with their "vote for us and we'll give you free stuff" schtick, what do you expect?
With the 'vote for us and we'll give you free stuff' shtick being another line that conservatives tell themselves.
Guys....does it ever occur to you that convincing each other of bumperstick slogans that you made up has no relevance to the outside world? Its not fellow conservatives you have to convince. Its the liberals, moderates and independents. You know....the majority.
And overwhelmingly, they're not buying your bullshit.
Because...they like free stuff, given to them by liberals.
Why take steps to better your own lives when liberals will give you free stuff?
Why be responsible for yourself when liberals will give you free stuff?
You presume the issue lies in the message from conservatives, when in fact it lies in the cultural defect of said minorities -- hearts and minds that have no desire to change cannot be changed, regardless of the reason you present them

Guys....does it ever occur to you that convincing each other of bumperstick slogans ...[sic]

ROFLMNAO!

And yet you agreeing with yourself or other conservatives don't really do much in liberal, moderate or independent circles. Conservatives have increasingly chosen the echo chamber over substantial engagement with people who don't think like they do.

ROFLMNAO!

And yet you agreeing with yourself or other conservatives don't really do much in liberal, moderate or independent circles. Conservatives have increasingly chosen the echo chamber over substantial engagement with people who don't think like they do.

Yes....that is why Republicans and conservatives and Tea Party supporters now control the majority of state governorships and legistlatures.....the only one where you lefties can win is the Presidency...because you can get all the democrat cities to skew the results....

That was the racist conservative flag. Maybe you didnt get the admission by the GOP all the racists ran to their party.

That was a democrat flag put up by democrat governor Fritz Hollings.......you can lie and lie all day long...but the truth is coming out about the real racists...the democrats......
I guess this is where I need a link from you to prove it was a democratic symbol and not a racist one.

That was the racist conservative flag. Maybe you didnt get the admission by the GOP all the racists ran to their party.

That was a democrat flag put up by democrat governor Fritz Hollings.......you can lie and lie all day long...but the truth is coming out about the real racists...the democrats......
I guess this is where I need a link from you to prove it was a democratic symbol and not a racist one.

Well...it was a battle flag of South Carolina.....the governors of South Carolina before and during the Civil War were all democrats.......all of them...when the military units of that state fought to keep slavery...

I Don't think any republicans fought under that flag....

List of Governors of South Carolina - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
They were all proud self-proclaimed Conservatives.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know you guys are trying to smear the word Conservative with slavery but conserve is a word that means

1. to prevent injury, decay, waste, or loss of:

The racist democrats in the south were trying to conserve "prevent the loss of" the practice of slavery........the Republicans at the time were trying to Conserve the founding principals of our country that all men were created equal with certain inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....That helped create our nation in 1776, over 100 years before ....so yes, the Republicans were trying to conserve the founding prinicpals by freeing the slaves....

you assholes are trying to make a verb into a noun to smear your enemies with something they didn't do.........

The people who fought under the racist democrat flag were democrats....and keep lying and smearing good people to preserve your political power.........the internet is making it impossible for you to keep it up......

Try again.

con·serv·a·tive
adjective
  1. holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

He can't answer that question, not honestly at least.

Nope. Not without blowing up his entire premise. It's funny that they think anyone buys their crap. There aren't even any cons dumb enough to jump to their defense.

He did answer the question... He said that the Abolitionists sought to conserve respect for the principles set forth in the Charter of American Principles, wherein the self-evident truth that God endows all men with inalienable rights... that all men are equal before God, thus NO MAN is superior to another man, therefore no man is in a position to rightfully own another... .

Thus, Abolitionists were, are and will always BE Conservative.

We, the Americans: OKA: Conservatives, AKA: Abolitionists... oppose Islam, which TODAY is enslaving human beings all over the world.

And this as the Ideological Left PROTESTS FOR THE RIGHT of Islam to institute Sharia Law right here IN THE US.

But hey... such IS after all, the nature of evil.

You didn't answer either.

Yes...it makes that democrat look stupid....

woooo hooooooooooooooo The Conservative Intellectual Leader speaks out

Oh...so Rush points out that the next flag will be the Stars and Stripes.....and you think that is a bad thing......yes....we know....this is all just leadiing to destroying the symbols of actual freedom in this country.....once you lefties start you don't stop.....

Well...it was a battle flag of South Carolina.....the governors of South Carolina before and during the Civil War were all democrats.......all of them...when the military units of that state fought to keep slavery...

I Don't think any republicans fought under that flag....

List of Governors of South Carolina - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
They were all proud self-proclaimed Conservatives.

I know you guys are trying to smear the word Conservative with slavery but conserve is a word that means

1. to prevent injury, decay, waste, or loss of:

The racist democrats in the south were trying to conserve "prevent the loss of" the practice of slavery........the Republicans at the time were trying to Conserve the founding principals of our country that all men were created equal with certain inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....That helped create our nation in 1776, over 100 years before ....so yes, the Republicans were trying to conserve the founding prinicpals by freeing the slaves....

you assholes are trying to make a verb into a noun to smear your enemies with something they didn't do.........

The people who fought under the racist democrat flag were democrats....and keep lying and smearing good people to preserve your political power.........the internet is making it impossible for you to keep it up......

Try again.

con·serv·a·tive
adjective
  1. holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

Exactly, the Republicans didn't want to change the Constitituion or the Bill of Rights......thanks....since they are the documents that hold our founding principals in them......

Yes....that is why Republicans and conservatives and Tea Party supporters now control the majority of state governorships and legistlatures.....the only one where you lefties can win is the Presidency...because you can get all the democrat cities to skew the results....
You are going to lose the Senate next year and the Presidency...your voters are old ass cottage cheese ass..an endangered species ...

Last edited:
Exactly, the Republicans didn't want to change the Constitituion or the Bill of Rights......thanks....since they are the documents that hold our founding principals in them......
what a mouth breathing moron
57 Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make Christianity National Religion

A Public Policy Polling (PPP) national survey conducted between February 20th and February 22ndof Republican voters, found that an astonishing 57 percent of Republicans want to dismantle the Constitution, and establish Christianity as the official national religion. Only 30 percent oppose making Christianity the national religion.

Forum List

Back