Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

No what it is, is a white person (you) who wants to shift the blame for a white racist's actions onto someone who had absolutely nothing to do with the incident.

Some whites just can't seem to get their racism in order...

It's an ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate. And Obama and the Democrats are responsible for it. Sadly, their Race War fantasy could be a reality.
So until Pres. Obama became the President, there were no racist hate groups that wanted to harm Black people???...what other excuses are you ready to give this murderer???

Obama and Democrats have incited racial division for years. It's what Communist Organizing is all about. They see big profit in Race-Baiting incitement.

So your last defense is to troll and throw out any garbage you can...

Just stating fact. Obama and Democrats have been inciting racial division for years. They see big profit in it. It is what it is.
So this is a front for your racism???

Liberal media already calling it a "hate crime." Liberal's want it to be a "hate crime", they need it to be a "hate crime" so they can spin it politically.

You are so behind the times, you poor RW creature.

The POLICE CHIEF of Charleston, a white guy, called this a hate crime. So did the Mayor of Charleston, a white guy.

Now, back under your rock with you.
So did the US Attorney General.

I never did understand hate crimes.

If I put a cap in yo azz, it ain't cuz I luvz ya. I don't care what race you are.
Democrats can't hate.

Only Republicans can.

That's why they're hated so much.

How the heck did they classify this as hate crime before they even had the shooter in custody?
this stuff (came from a PUBLIC official) is what's causing so much hate in this country.

I hope they catch this guy alive, maybe we can get some sort of explanation ..... That will prevent things from spinning out of control

explanation? The one thing the human NEVER runs out of is excuses...I dont give a dam why he did it to be honest
You may not.. Whole lot of others do though...
I hope they catch this guy alive, maybe we can get some sort of explanation ..... That will prevent things from spinning out of control

explanation? The one thing the human NEVER runs out of is excuses...I dont give a dam why he did it to be honest

You certainly should care.

I , for one, believe that it is related to over medicating our children.

I'd like to know if that is true, and if so what we can do to prevent further incidents.

And there you have it folks...Lets start up the "lets understand the murderer" machine because he's white.

Just like Columbine "Why did they do it? Did they have a troublesome childhood?"

Black kid gets arrested for resisting arrest and nothing more and we get a 40 page thread on the problem with blacks.

SMH
Which of course is not the purpose .....if people can't see we are on the edge as a nation you aren't paying attn

And it is time to address some ugly realities. The MSM needs to begin openly addressing Black on White crime in America. It's shockingly out of control. At the same time, White on Black crime is actually very rare.

So it's time to have some honest discussions. If the Communist/Progressive Press is gonna make it all about race, then they need to start discussing things rationally and honestly.

You do understand this is classified as a hate crime and not the media.

Black on White crime is out of control. But how often do African Americans get charged with 'Hate Crimes?' White on Black crime is actually very rare in this country. So if the Communist/Progressive Press wants to screech race, it's time for them to discuss it rationally and honestly.

Cons are going to blame liberals for this massacre saying, it wouldn't have happened if Obama wasn't POTUS.

Page 42 and no one has said that.

Thanks for really adding something to the conversation.
Actually Patriarch has.....twice already. But you missed that, right?

Yes. And one guy is hardly "Cons".

You need a link to the definition of plural?
Ah....and the goal moving begins. You said "Page 42 and NO ONE has said that." Well, my friend, I pointed out that SOMEONE did indeed say that. :rofl: Oh, and Stephanie is now jumping on his band wagon. Bet you missed that too.

from: What we know about Dylann Roof the Charleston shooting suspect

"One woman, who said she was as cousin of the church's pastor, Sen. Rev. Clementa Pinckney, told NBC News late Wednesday night that the shooter reloaded five different times and told a survivor, "I have to do it. You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go.""

So yeah, this is pretty much a hate crime. (as long as the quote is accurate)

You may not.. Whole lot of others do though...

You certainly should care.

I , for one, believe that it is related to over medicating our children.

I'd like to know if that is true, and if so what we can do to prevent further incidents.

And there you have it folks...Lets start up the "lets understand the murderer" machine because he's white.

Just like Columbine "Why did they do it? Did they have a troublesome childhood?"

Black kid gets arrested for resisting arrest and nothing more and we get a 40 page thread on the problem with blacks.

SMH
Which of course is not the purpose .....if people can't see we are on the edge as a nation you aren't paying attn
He could easily have wanted to start a race war.

Or, maybe mommie zoned out and forgot to give him his allowance.

Don't take much to set off these kids raised on violent video games and no human interaction.

I predict he has a "history", creeped out classmates, was protected by "doctor/patient relationship", and illegally possessed the gun.

Anyone with a shred of common sense understood that the Obama/Democrat 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement would lead to awful incidents like this one. There will be more. And i think Obama and the Democrats are actually good with it.

And the medias have this blood on their hands too
And more blame shifted from the actual murderer. You ROLLLLLLLL, Stephanie.

Placing blame where it belongs. Obama and Democrats have created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate that leads to incidents like this. And the Communist/Progressive Press is complicit as well. They're the ones pushing the 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It is what it is.

The kid is 21, has been arrested twice (once on a drug charge and once for trespassing), and his father gives him a .45 for his birthday.

I am a gun buff and a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment, but the father was an idiot for giving the kid a pistol.

"Or it might have something to do with the fact that mass murderers are often insane."

"Mass murderer" and "insane" go together.

That's debatable.

Was Al Capone insane for ordering the massacre of his enemies in the Saint Valentines Day's Massacre? Or did he have a sane, though immoral motive?

What a crock of shit.

Cowles said he recognized Roof in a photo released by police, and described him as quiet and soft-spoken. Roof's father gave him a .45-caliber pistol for his birthday this year, Cowles said.

OH MY GOODNESS! Will people cry about his dad calling this kid quiet and soft spoken like they did with the Gentle Giant?

It's an ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate. And Obama and the Democrats are responsible for it. Sadly, their Race War fantasy could be a reality.
So until Pres. Obama became the President, there were no racist hate groups that wanted to harm Black people???...what other excuses are you ready to give this murderer???

Obama and Democrats have incited racial division for years. It's what Communist Organizing is all about. They see big profit in Race-Baiting incitement.

Just stating fact. Obama and Democrats have been inciting racial division for years. They see big profit in it. It is what it is.

I'm sure that's how you see it. But then again, you've been thoroughly brainwashed by all their Race-Baiting incitement propaganda. So i'm not surprised you see it the way you do.

Anyone with a shred of common sense understood that the Obama/Democrat 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement would lead to awful incidents like this one. There will be more. And i think Obama and the Democrats are actually good with it.

And the medias have this blood on their hands too
And more blame shifted from the actual murderer. You ROLLLLLLLL, Stephanie.

Placing blame where it belongs. Obama and Democrats have created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate that leads to incidents like this. And the Communist/Progressive Press is complicit as well. They're the ones pushing the 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It is what it is.

Bullshit. This racist walked into a church prayer meeting and murdered 9 people. HE is responsible for what he did. Whether or not there is any racism in the politics of Obama and the democrats, this 21 year old piece of shit is responsible for the killings.

I'm sure that's how you see it. But then again, you've been thoroughly brainwashed by all their Race-Baiting incitement propaganda. So i'm not surprised you see it the way you do.
Yeah this is a cover for your racism...

Forum List

Back