Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Sounds like another troubled youth with a bad haircut needing medication for depression.......and not getting the help he needs.

AAbN63q.img

father-adam-lanza-said-he-wished-sandy-hook-mass-killer-had-never-been-born.jpg.cf.jpg

Anyone with a shred of common sense understood that the Obama/Democrat 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement would lead to awful incidents like this one. There will be more. And i think Obama and the Democrats are actually good with it.

And the medias have this blood on their hands too
And more blame shifted from the actual murderer. You ROLLLLLLLL, Stephanie.

Placing blame where it belongs. Obama and Democrats have created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate that leads to incidents like this. And the Communist/Progressive Press is complicit as well. They're the ones pushing the 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It is what it is.

Bullshit. This racist walked into a church prayer meeting and murdered 9 people. HE is responsible for what he did. Whether or not there is any racism in the politics of Obama and the democrats, this 21 year old piece of shit is responsible for the killings.
I doubt there will be any problem getting the DP for him in SC.

Anyone with a shred of common sense understood that the Obama/Democrat 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement would lead to awful incidents like this one. There will be more. And i think Obama and the Democrats are actually good with it.

Placing blame where it belongs. Obama and Democrats have created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate that leads to incidents like this. And the Communist/Progressive Press is complicit as well. They're the ones pushing the 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It is what it is.

Bullshit. This racist walked into a church prayer meeting and murdered 9 people. HE is responsible for what he did. Whether or not there is any racism in the politics of Obama and the democrats, this 21 year old piece of shit is responsible for the killings.
Some white people and Black people must rationalize their own racism by any irrational means necessary...

Sounds like another troubled youth with a bad haircut needing medication for depression.......and not getting the help he needs.

AAbN63q.img

father-adam-lanza-said-he-wished-sandy-hook-mass-killer-had-never-been-born.jpg.cf.jpg
Somewhere there is a counsellor or shrink saying "I was wondering when he was going to go off."

from: What we know about Dylann Roof the Charleston shooting suspect

"One woman, who said she was as cousin of the church's pastor, Sen. Rev. Clementa Pinckney, told NBC News late Wednesday night that the shooter reloaded five different times and told a survivor, "I have to do it. You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go.""

So yeah, this is pretty much a hate crime. (as long as the quote is accurate)

Of course it's a hate crime.

Have you ever SEEN a love crime?

FTR with all the stupid ass nonsense of transgender and "black lives matter" protests and riots over morons who broke the law in the first place, this is what the black community should have been concentrating on, evil people who want to kill people because they are black.

Alleged suspect Dylann Roof,should have been more concerned with his stupid looking bowl cut and less concerned with the color of other peoples skin.J/S Does anyone know if SC has the death penalty? I hope they do.

My sympathies to the victims and their families.

I noticed on "Dylan Roof's" ( NOT "Dylann Roof" the shooter ) Facebook page, that he's already having to make the statement that he's not the shooter. Poor guy.

Dylan Roof

Until the MSM honestly addresses out of control Black on White crime, there can be no credible discussions on the issue. For their population numbers, Black on White crime stats really are shocking.

If American Whites are so racist, the White on Black crime rate should be on the same scale. But it isn't. It's time to openly and honestly discuss that.

I never did understand hate crimes.

If I put a cap in yo azz, it ain't cuz I luvz ya. I don't care what race you are.
Democrats can't hate.

Only Republicans can.

That's why they're hated so much.

How the heck did they classify this as hate crime before they even had the shooter in custody?
this stuff (came from a PUBLIC official) is what's causing so much hate in this country.
You know that a hate crime is something that has to be eventually proved in a court of law. But, I expect you also want to complain about it being called murder too.

how do you know he's a racist? and if it had been a church with white people would they still be a Racist. you people throw that word out anytime you feel like it. Is it for special effects or what?

Last edited:
That mugshot pretty well tells the story. The kid is a product of inbreeding, or he's a retard. One or the other.

Lol, your race invented the drive by. How many have been innocently murdered by them. Thousands of innocent kids. They are done daily black on black crime. How many blacks have killed each other in Baltimore in the past few days? Do you really want to go there?

Nope. No racism intended here. Nosirree.

Racists are so very translucent.
Especially when it was the mob with their tommy guns during Prohibition that "invented" the drive-by.
Well then the feral negros perfected it.

I doubt there will be any problem getting the DP for him in SC.

Unless he is actually batshit crazy, not just criminally liable crazy.

Lol, your race invented the drive by. How many have been innocently murdered by them. Thousands of innocent kids. They are done daily black on black crime. How many blacks have killed each other in Baltimore in the past few days? Do you really want to go there?

Nope. No racism intended here. Nosirree.

Racists are so very translucent.
Especially when it was the mob with their tommy guns during Prohibition that "invented" the drive-by.
Well then the feral negros perfected it.
There you go....:clap:

AAbN63q.img

Somewhere there is a counsellor or shrink saying "I was wondering when he was going to go off."
The difference is you can see the crazy in in Adam Lanza's eyes. The look in Roofs eyes is lucid demon possessed pure evil. As for shrinks, yeah they are afraid of labeling people, patient confidentially and law suits. We don't need gun control we need better mental health options.

The kid is 21, has been arrested twice (once on a drug charge and once for trespassing), and his father gives him a .45 for his birthday.

I am a gun buff and a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment, but the father was an idiot for giving the kid a pistol.

What do you expect from camo-wearing sister-fucking redneck loons? You Republicans may wanna start disowning em. They're not helping your Party.

Forum List

Back