BREAKING: Comey agrees to testify in public hearing before Senate Intel Committee

Comey agrees to testify in open hearing before Senate Intelligence Committee

The Senate Intelligence Committee said ousted FBI Director James Comey has agreed to testify in an open session. The committee said in a late Friday statement that it plans to schedule the hearing for after Memorial Day. Sen. Richard Burr, chairman of the committee, said he hopes that Comey's testimony "will clarify for the American people recent events that have been broadly reported in the media."

Good. Let's crack open a beer and DO this thing.

Mark this day on the calendar. We agree on something.

At least most conservatives are consistent at being blind partisan scum.
What poster did you see saying he shouldn't be allowed to testify? I'm all for it. Get him in there under oath and let's watch Cruz and Gowdey tear him a new one. Just like they do all of the left wing witnesses. See there? Bipartisanship.

Breaking on MSNBC. This will reportedly take place after Memorial Day. No link yet.

All together now!!!

Who is gonna testify?
Comey's gonna testify!
What are gonna learn?
Absolutely nuthin!
I predict a crap load of pleading the fifth followed up with a lot of I can't remember's and some I will have to get back to you's sprinkled in there.

The Senate Intelligence Committee said ousted FBI Director James Comey has agreed to testify in an open session. The committee said in a late Friday statement that it plans to schedule the hearing for after Memorial Day. Sen. Richard Burr, chairman of the committee, said he hopes that Comey's testimony "will clarify for the American people recent events that have been broadly reported in the media."

raise you're left hand

Excellent news!

And if it spreads to Clinton, as well, or her surrogates, even better.

Wow, the news is breaking so fast that it's hard to keep up. Thank goodness for our great media.

We just turned on the news and yeah, its been a busy day.

As I posted elsewhere == A lot broke today. The dripping is turning to gushing. Jared, daughter-wife and trump are watching TV on the plane tonight while Melania toasts the leaks in the other room.

18619922_10154402482716481_3275938382286014853_n.jpg
I agree. Don't help the left. It's treason.

Breaking on MSNBC. This will reportedly take place after Memorial Day. No link yet.

All together now!!!

Who is gonna testify?
Comey's gonna testify!
What are gonna learn?
Absolutely nuthin!
I predict a crap load of pleading the fifth followed up with a lot of I can't remember's and some I will have to get back to you's sprinkled in there.

Actually, it being Comey, that's pretty unlikely.

I'm sure that's what your RWNJ traitors want but, like it or not, that just doesn't hold with his record.

What are you all excited about? Two hours of "I can't answer that in this setting" with breaks. Speeches by DemWitted Loons masquerading as a 5 minute question.

Last edited:
If I was Comeys attorney I'd be advising against this

Why?

I don't blame him for refusing to testify behind closed doors but why wouldn't he want to testify in public?

Perjury issues. He has already testified under oath that the President did not try to stop the investigation. He is going to be asked about the alleged memo where he wrote that the president asked him to stop going after Flynn. There is potential conflict there. I just would advise against it.

Comey agrees to testify in public hearing before Senate Intel Committee
this thread title is stupid, it's not up to him. If they want his testimony they will ask and he would be as stupid as a snowflake to say no.

Wow, the news is breaking so fast that it's hard to keep up. Thank goodness for our great media.

We just turned on the news and yeah, its been a busy day.

As I posted elsewhere == A lot broke today. The dripping is turning to gushing. Jared, daughter-wife and trump are watching TV on the plane tonight while Melania toasts the leaks in the other room.

18619922_10154402482716481_3275938382286014853_n.jpg
I agree. Don't help the left. It's treason.

You wish.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'd miss my brother's wedding to watch this one live........wowza!

All together now!!!

Who is gonna testify?
Comey's gonna testify!
What are gonna learn?
Absolutely nuthin!

Actually, it being Comey, that's pretty unlikely.

I'm sure that's what your RWNJ traitors want but, like it or not, that just doesn't hold with his record.
Wait until he's asked for all of his Obie and shrillary memos. His record is going to get very spotty real quick.

Forum List

Back