BREAKING: Comey agrees to testify in public hearing before Senate Intel Committee

Breaking on MSNBC. This will reportedly take place after Memorial Day. Here is a link:

Former FBI Director James Comey is expected to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee after Memorial Day.

He'll likely be asked about the circumstances around his sudden firing as well as issues related to the panel's investigation of Russia's alleged interference in the 2016 election.

Comey agrees to testify in open hearing before Senate Intelligence Committee
This is another time when you shouldn't get your hopes up, Lakhota. Just saying. :)

Is there a missing gap in Comey's notes, you know right after Bill met with AG Lynch?

Former FBI Director James Comey is expected to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee after Memorial Day.
Hmmm, do you think he'll have his facts straight this time,
so FBI officials aren't having to 'clarify' inaccuracies again,
like his testimony a little over a week ago, to Congress :eusa_think:

Hmmm, do you think he'll have his facts straight this time,
so FBI officials aren't having to 'clarify' inaccuracies again,
like his testimony a little over a week ago, to Congress :eusa_think:

Duh, yes I do.

I look forward to Comey's testimony.

I bet this will be the most watched interview ever...via TV and the internet

"Agrees" to testify? WTH? He bungles a 2 week job into a year long mess, gets fired and a new butt boy brought in to try again? Say what? Now his royal highness agrees to come discuss "it" his mess? More grandstanding. Lock him up for fraud in an 8' cell. Try this in private sector, you don't last a month.

I look forward to Comey's testimony.

I bet this will be the most watched interview ever...via TV and the internet

"Agrees" to testify? WTH? He bungles a 2 week job into a year long mess, gets fired and a new butt boy brought in to try again? Say what? Now his royal highness agrees to come discuss "it" his mess? More grandstanding. Lock him up for fraud in an 8' cell. Try this in private sector, you don't last a month.

He may have much more information about many in politics.. that he hasn't been able to talk about until now..

Wow, the news is breaking so fast that it's hard to keep up. Thank goodness for our great media.

Yep this is moving at the speed of light, compared to Watergate. It would really surprise me if Trump makes it into his second year in office.

Comey agrees to testify in open hearing before Senate Intelligence Committee

The Senate Intelligence Committee said ousted FBI Director James Comey has agreed to testify in an open session. The committee said in a late Friday statement that it plans to schedule the hearing for after Memorial Day. Sen. Richard Burr, chairman of the committee, said he hopes that Comey's testimony "will clarify for the American people recent events that have been broadly reported in the media."

Good. Let's crack open a beer and DO this thing.

You're missing the point.

By refusing to testify in private, he can claim that there are things he can't discuss.

Forum List

Back