Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like we came full circle, jethro.... 'sonny'? haaaaa...............

Breaking News - Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot
Yes, registered democrat got it. The shooter was an environmentalist (tree hugger) Shooters belief predated Trump meaning his hatred came from obama.
You are dealing with me you're going to loose and look foolish sonny

lol... still calling me 'sonny', 'eh?

you're lazy AND ignorant....
Yes Sonny you are lazy

how many females are called sonny? lol.............................................

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.
like I'm supposed to know you're a female for all I know you're a Russian Bot

one easy click & you woulda known.

like i said .... lazy. & you chose to stay ignorant instead of double checking & maybe finding out for sure instead of just ASSuming. bots don't give links, do they? & unbiased credible ones to boot? i would think they are programmed to use caps as a matter of course too.

Yes, registered democrat got it. The shooter was an environmentalist (tree hugger) Shooters belief predated Trump meaning his hatred came from obama.

Yes Sonny you are lazy

how many females are called sonny? lol.............................................

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

like i said .... lazy. & you chose to stay ignorant instead of double checking & maybe finding out for sure instead of just ASSuming. bots don't give links, do they? & unbiased credible ones to boot? i would think they are programmed to use caps as a matter of course too.
Nope for the very reason I don't give a flying fuck

Yes Sonny you are lazy

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

that's what makes you lazy & ignorant. & why trump loves you long time.

Yes Sonny you are lazy

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

You have me mistaken for someone that gives a shit.

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

You have me mistaken for someone that gives a shit.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no worries - i know exactly what you are.........

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

"The Justice Department joins in mourning with the people of El Paso, Texas. Those who commit such atrocities should be held accountable swiftly and to the fullest extent the law allows."
Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on Today's Shooting in El Paso, Texas
Yeah how about being left hanging in the public square on view for at least one week or maybe two for everyone to see ??

People can then walk by with their young, and say to them that "this is what you get when you commit atrocities" in America.

The stinch of the rotting corpse should add to the scene, and the young and old need to smell it in order to get the idea of how disgusting it is, and how disgusting it was in what the the perp did as he hang there with his tongue hanging out, and his eyes bulging out from his henious act.

I have a better idea. How about having Congress and the president assigned the task of cleaning up the blood and brain matter from the ground, along with NRA officers of course.

big day tomorrow good night try a little harder next time

Yes Sonny you are lazy

yep.

you = lazy & ignorant.

I surprised you know what gender you are, playtex.

Most of you Stalinist/Nazi types claim that there are 57 genders and you can change gender on a whim...

:auiqs.jpg:"Dodge?" How can I dodge my question I asked you that you can't answer? Boss you have totally lost it.
No you're dodging what I said not your question but keep trying you might get there.
You never said anything and you never will. You still haven't answered my question, because you know you can't, because you know you are a liar.
Really I haven't said anything?
Here once again obama's hate-filled rhetoric that caused cops to be assassinated
The cops acted stupid,
sending in the DOJ on several police shootings
If I had a son he would be like Trayvon
dude, you act as if obama's 8 years is ancient history.
OH and it also emboldened city mayors to allow the protestors space to destroy.
What? Are you high? That's your argument? Obama is 110% spot on. Racism has been a thing in this country for centuries. That isn't a statement of hate, that is a statement of historical fact. And I know you don't want to lock horns with me about those facts.
Nope obama was wanting to raise racial tension
You never let a good crisis go to waste
Without being specific, your counter argument doesn't make sense. You just went and said nothing again.

If this guy was an environmentalist tree hugger, he wouldn't have used Trump's manifesto while carrying around automatic weapons.

No you're dodging what I said not your question but keep trying you might get there.
You never said anything and you never will. You still haven't answered my question, because you know you can't, because you know you are a liar.
Here once again obama's hate-filled rhetoric that caused cops to be assassinated
The cops acted stupid,
What? Are you high? That's your argument? Obama is 110% spot on. Racism has been a thing in this country for centuries. That isn't a statement of hate, that is a statement of historical fact. And I know you don't want to lock horns with me about those facts.
Without being specific, your counter argument doesn't make sense. You just went and said nothing again.
Without specifics? obama drone of the decade

LOLOL

Yeah, that's it ... Obama inspired a Liberal to kill Democrats.

You cultists are actually getting dumber.
obama's hatred for America inspired a lot of things
That's a lie. You have no documented evidence for that claim.

The cops acted stupid,
Facts make a leftist run
Boss, you are totally done here. We've taken too many trips with you out to the woodshed, and I'm bored with your losing debate. See you on the next one. It's been fun.
I never run from liars. I just get bored from humiliating them when they box themselves in.
You ran, but not from a liar but from facts. Your delusion makes you see anything you don't agree with as a lie.
You have produced no facts. You are a loser.

The cops acted stupid,
Racial tension by Obama has no been proven. That is a fact. There is zero documentary evidence about that.

The cops acted stupid,
Racial tension by Obama has no been proven. That is a fact. There is zero documentary evidence about that.
Obama is half black. That's all it took to create racial tension among the right.

LOLOL

Yeah, that's it ... Obama inspired a Liberal to kill Democrats.

You cultists are actually getting dumber.
obama's hatred for America inspired a lot of things
That's a lie. You have no documented evidence for that claim.
No that's not a lie but an obama drone must keep it's hive mind

Obama is half black. That's all it took to create racial tension among the right.
Stop being a racist piece of shit

The cops acted stupid,
obama's hatred for America got a lot of cops killed

I said nothing racist, ya moron.

obama's hatred for America got a lot of cops killed
:cuckoo:

I said nothing racist, ya moron.
You mention race when it had no purpose but for you to push race therefore you are a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back