Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're losing it bud. There is no such thing. Prove it liar.
you hate facts don't you? Democrats are racist they have always been the party of racism

Point out the facts you used in that exchange.
I don't jump boy just because a leftist says so. go back in this thread or go fuck yourself.
You're jumping now, because you got caught lying about Obama. Get out now.
are you going to lie and deny obama did not say those things? you may not think they were hate-filled but those who murdered cops most assuredly did. Remember that BLM protest was 5 cops were killed? ALL BECAUSE OF OBAMA'S BIG MOUTH
Boss, do you have any idea how utterly ridiculous you are looking with that question? You failed to prove your lie, then you go to plan B to cover it up. Please, give it a rest. You have no idea how foolish you look right now.

Why do you show up to this forum with bs nonsense and nothing to debate?

I asked a question.

You think democrats are killing people because they heard a word.
"Democrats are killing people?" Another swing and a miss. Nice try. Why are you so desperate to lie about all these Democrats killing people? The shooter was quoting Trump in his manifesto.

And by the way, have you googled the statistics of Right-wing, white supremacist terrorism in this country? Not only comparing this to Democrats is a joke,internal domestic terrorism is way more common than Islamic international terrorism in this country. Boy you need to get your shit together on the facts. You can't even present us with an argument that has any truth to it. You're a friggin joke. Get the hell out of here with your stupid ass arguments. It's sick.

And another thing, for all these doofus Republicans on this board, do you know how easy it is for a radical Right winger to register as a Democrat to make Democrats the scapegoat? Do you really believe no one ever thought about that? Lol! You folks are a trip.

"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."
El Paso Shooter
Your ideology fits the profile of white supremacy and your support for domestic terrorism because you support Trump. Trump's facebook ads prove who he is, and your support for him proves who you are. Everyone like you today is potentially another shooter.

Oh yea, and were those Trump supporting murderers fake too?

That was a quote from the shooter.
A registered democrat.
Being against illegals invading our country is not a right or left thing.
But if you read his manifesto, the rest of it is leftist, democrat tripe.
No kidding? So Trump is a Democrat?

No you attend racist democrat rallies
you hate facts don't you? Democrats are racist they have always been the party of racism

I don't jump boy just because a leftist says so. go back in this thread or go fuck yourself.

You're lashing out because there's nothing else you can do. There's no link to the bullshit you make up. If you had facts to post, you'd use them.
Nope I was not lashing out what makes you think you are special enough for me to lash out? I was stating my position. I do not jump because a leftist says so. Now hop to it fetch those posts you seek within this thread GO_______

I asked a question.

You think democrats are killing people because they heard a word.
"Democrats are killing people?" Another swing and a miss. Nice try. Why are you so desperate to lie about all these Democrats killing people? The shooter was quoting Trump in his manifesto.

And by the way, have you googled the statistics of Right-wing, white supremacist terrorism in this country? Not only comparing this to Democrats is a joke,internal domestic terrorism is way more common than Islamic international terrorism in this country. Boy you need to get your shit together on the facts. You can't even present us with an argument that has any truth to it. You're a friggin joke. Get the hell out of here with your stupid ass arguments. It's sick.

And another thing, for all these doofus Republicans on this board, do you know how easy it is for a radical Right winger to register as a Democrat to make Democrats the scapegoat? Do you really believe no one ever thought about that? Lol! You folks are a trip.

"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."
El Paso Shooter
Your ideology fits the profile of white supremacy and your support for domestic terrorism because you support Trump. Trump's facebook ads prove who he is, and your support for him proves who you are. Everyone like you today is potentially another shooter.

A registered democrat.
Trump was a democrat during the times of those accusations you leftist have made against him. So why did yall love him then and not now?

You're lashing out because there's nothing else you can do. There's no link to the bullshit you make up. If you had facts to post, you'd use them.
Nope I was not lashing out what makes you think you are special enough for me to lash out? I was stating my position. I do not jump because a leftist says so. Now hop to it fetch those posts you seek within this thread GO_______

Yeah, we can hear you screaming in the night, little fella.

What a failure and a liar who still hasn't had enough of making a total fool of himself. This is so pitiful.

are you going to lie and deny obama did not say those things? you may not think they were hate-filled but those who murdered cops most assuredly did. Remember that BLM protest was 5 cops were killed? ALL BECAUSE OF OBAMA'S BIG MOUTH
Boss, do you have any idea how utterly ridiculous you are looking with that question? You failed to prove your lie, then you go to plan B to cover it up. Please, give it a rest. You have no idea how foolish you look right now.
Your dodge is noted.

El Paso Shooter

A registered democrat.
Trump was a democrat during the times of those accusations you leftist have made against him. So why did yall love him then and not now?
Did I ever say I loved Trump? You just made up another lie. Lol! You are so off balance you just spew one lie on top of another. Boss, you got the Trump fever bad.

You aren't special enough, you're just an everyday common variety leftist one of those stormtrooper types.

El Paso Shooter

A registered democrat.
Did I ever say I loved Trump? You just made up another lie. Lol! You are so off balance you just spew one lie on top of another. Boss, you got the Trump fever bad.
LEFTIST, IN GENERAL, did I say you did personally?

Your dodge is noted.
:auiqs.jpg:"Dodge?" How can I dodge my question I asked you that you can't answer? Boss you have totally lost it.

You aren't special enough, you're just an everyday common variety leftist one of those stormtrooper types.
Ad hominem is your only way out of this now. You are totally pathetic.

Your dodge is noted.
:auiqs.jpg:"Dodge?" How can I dodge my question I asked you that you can't answer? Boss you have totally lost it.
No you're dodging what I said not your question but keep trying you might get there.

Pathetic retort keep trying to do better.

A registered democrat.
Really? Who are the Leftist today, right this minute, who love Trump?

Your dodge is noted.
No you're dodging what I said not your question but keep trying you might get there.
You never said anything and you never will. You still haven't answered my question, because you know you can't, because you know you are a liar.

A registered democrat.
Dude try not to twist what I said
Go back restructure your sentence to actually fit what I said.

Pathetic retort keep trying to do better.
I already did. Remember, I caught you lying about Obama?

Dude try not to twist what I said
Go back restructure your sentence to actually fit what I said.
I already did. I don't have to twist anything. You're the one on the ropes. Same question you can't answer. Scratch that question. Answer the first one about Obama? Lol!

Your dodge is noted.
You never said anything and you never will. You still haven't answered my question, because you know you can't, because you know you are a liar.
Really I haven't said anything?
Here once again obama's hate-filled rhetoric that caused cops to be assassinated
The cops acted stupid,
sending in the DOJ on several police shootings
If I had a son he would be like Trayvon
dude, you act as if obama's 8 years is ancient history.
OH and it also emboldened city mayors to allow the protestors space to destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back