Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. He killed Democrats and potential Democrats to keep Texas Republican. Online, he expressed support for trump, trump's wall and Bill O'Reilly.

To idiots like you, that makes him a Liberal Democrat.

:lmao:
I love how they desperately try and push it onto Liberals. What a bunch of cowards.
stating fact is not an act of desperation you're trying to deflect from it is an act of desperation
That photo is a deflection? If it weren't so tragic and evil, that would be funny as hell.
I'm not aware of a photo so your mentioning it appears to be another deflection from what I said
Radical Trump supporters aren't aware of much of anything these days, so keep your blinders on, and your willful stupidity close by. We know you won't disappoint.
dodge boy about that pic it never happened liar. and again stating fact is not an act of desperation you're trying to deflect from it is an act of desperation.

Even Trump's facebook ads talk about the invasion of the others. No wonder they are being murdered;

Why are leftist democrats triggered by the word invasion?

Why do you show up to this forum with bs nonsense and nothing to debate?

I asked a question.

You think democrats are killing people because they heard a word.

"Democrats are killing people?" Another swing and a miss. Nice try. Why are you so desperate to lie about all these Democrats killing people? The shooter was quoting Trump in his manifesto.

And by the way, have you googled the statistics of Right-wing, white supremacist terrorism in this country? Not only comparing this to Democrats is a joke,internal domestic terrorism is way more common than Islamic international terrorism in this country. Boy you need to get your shit together on the facts. You can't even present us with an argument that has any truth to it. You're a friggin joke. Get the hell out of here with your stupid ass arguments. It's sick.

people who claim violent movies and violent video games don't cause people to kill but yet those same people claim the president's words caused people to kill. How much power do you think Trump has? lol

Your "lol" reminds me of the crowd behind Trump when one of his deplorables shouted "shoot them" and they all did a big "LOL."

How many people were killed with automatic weapons in other developed countries because of movies and video games again?

I love how they desperately try and push it onto Liberals. What a bunch of cowards.
stating fact is not an act of desperation you're trying to deflect from it is an act of desperation
That photo is a deflection? If it weren't so tragic and evil, that would be funny as hell.
I'm not aware of a photo so your mentioning it appears to be another deflection from what I said
Radical Trump supporters aren't aware of much of anything these days, so keep your blinders on, and your willful stupidity close by. We know you won't disappoint.
dodge boy about that pic it never happened liar. and again stating fact is not an act of desperation you're trying to deflect from it is an act of desperation.
At this point only a radical knows what he or she is talking about.

Even Trump's facebook ads talk about the invasion of the others. No wonder they are being murdered;

I asked a question.

"Democrats are killing people?" Another swing and a miss. Nice try. Why are you so desperate to lie about all these Democrats killing people? The shooter was quoting Trump in his manifesto.

And by the way, have you googled the statistics of Right-wing, white supremacist terrorism in this country? Not only comparing this to Democrats is a joke,internal domestic terrorism is way more common than Islamic international terrorism in this country. Boy you need to get your shit together on the facts. You can't even present us with an argument that has any truth to it. You're a friggin joke. Get the hell out of here with your stupid ass arguments. It's sick.

And another thing, for all these doofus Republicans on this board, do you know how easy it is for a radical Right winger to register as a Democrat to make Democrats the scapegoat? Do you really believe no one ever thought about that? Lol! You folks are a trip.

"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."
El Paso Shooter

I asked a question.

And another thing, for all these doofus Republicans on this board, do you know how easy it is for a radical Right winger to register as a Democrat to make Democrats the scapegoat? Do you really believe no one ever thought about that? Lol! You folks are a trip.

"My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."
El Paso Shooter

Your ideology fits the profile of white supremacy and your support for domestic terrorism because you support Trump. Trump's facebook ads prove who he is, and your support for him proves who you are. Everyone like you today is potentially another shooter.

Oh yea, and were those Trump supporting murderers fake too?

I asked a question.

people who claim violent movies and violent video games don't cause people to kill but yet those same people claim the president's words caused people to kill. How much power do you think Trump has? lol
Your "lol" reminds me of the crowd behind Trump when one of his deplorables shouted "shoot them" and they all did a big "LOL."

How many people were killed with automatic weapons in other developed countries because of movies and video games again?
France had over 130 killed with automatic weapons the USA NONE

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

He thought people would blame Trump's rhetoric, because he was echoing Trump's rhetoric and acting on it.

Who can dodge this;
jXpJcvW.png

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter
Your ideology fits the profile of white supremacy and your support for domestic terrorism because you support Trump. Trump's facebook ads prove who he is, and your support for him proves who you are. Everyone like you today is potentially another shooter.

tHE SAME COULD BE SAID ABOUT YOU

Who can dodge this;
jXpJcvW.png
oh my pic? how many of those are automatics? weren't you the one that claimed they were automatics?

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

He thought people would blame Trump's rhetoric, because he was echoing Trump's rhetoric and acting on it.
If it walks like a duck, and quack s like a duck, are that damn stupid to not know it's a duck?

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

For every cop that was assassinated the same could be said about obama's rhetoric against cops.and white America.

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

If it walks like a duck, and quack s like a duck, are that damn stupid to not know it's a duck?
Yes you leftist do a good goose step
GET IN LINE HEP HEP HEP HEP 12341234

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

I don't attend Trump's white supremacist terrorist sponsored rallies. But they are free to come to my house and investigate me anytime. I don't have a hidden agenda of hate towards the others. Trump supporters do.

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

For every cop that was assassinated the same could be said about obama's rhetoric against cops.and white America.

That's a steaming pile of monkey shit.

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

I don't attend Trump's white supremacist terrorist sponsored rallies. But they are free to come to my house and investigate me anytime. I don't have a hidden agenda of hate towards the others. Trump supporters do.
No you attend racist democrat rallies

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

Try and keep it real. You're talking out of your ass. Show us the same rhetoric Obama was conveying about cops as Trump has been spreading about minorities?

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

That's a steaming pile of monkey shit.
no it isn't it's the truth

El Paso Shooter

No you attend racist democrat rallies
You're losing it bud. There is no such thing. Prove it liar.

I asked a question.

El Paso Shooter

Try and keep it real. You're talking out of your ass. Show us the same rhetoric Obama was conveying about cops as Trump has been spreading about minorities?
That's as real as those dead cops because of obama's hate-filled racist rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back